Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,699 members, 7,823,970 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Adam And Eve - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adam And Eve (1600 Views)

If Adam And Eve Were First Humans How Did Other Races Come About / If The Writers Of Adam And Eve Were Honest / If Adam And Eve Where Whites According To Some Books And Bibles,why Are We Black (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adam And Eve by tctrills: 7:54am On Feb 11, 2023
[quote author=Dtruthspeaker post=120807880][/quote]
You felt a good blow from your musicians was good for me. I am happy you are ashamed of your words because wishing violence on me only makes you weak. Take care
Re: Adam And Eve by tctrills: 7:56am On Feb 11, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Cc;Kelvin3476:

See! I told you!
Meanwhile every normal man knows (except, him) how it is not to have spoken to another human being for a time but this distorted person does not.
You are hoping to make Kelvin3476 to be as rude and uncultured as you are. I really hope he does not fall into your stupidity. So far, Kelvin3476 disagree but no insults either way. This is something you fake Christian is not capable of.
And you are really unwise to think that gospel truths is established by a majority. It's not about how many people support your argument my boy. Grow up.
Re: Adam And Eve by sonmvayina(m): 8:29am On Feb 11, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
No wonder you're always antagonizing God's organization for taking the Bible seriously? smiley

Literally..
Re: Adam And Eve by Tim1212(m): 8:50am On Feb 11, 2023
Adam was ageless in the garden of Eden. Including Eve. They were covered in God's Glory.

Age is only applied on earth. Adam's age is only known on Earth. When
He started living as human after he disobeyed God.

Adam is far more older than Eve on earth
Re: Adam And Eve by Kelvin3476: 12:13pm On Feb 11, 2023
tctrills:
Secondly, do you realize that the bible never said Adam was lonely?
are u serious ? my android is long gone, i would have dne a screenshoot
Re: Adam And Eve by Kelvin3476: 12:16pm On Feb 11, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Do you not see that guy is not normal? He looks and sounds as if he is a normal person but he is not normal at all. The only way he sees things is in a distorted and twisted way. He can not see normally. Maybe he is an alien with one eye up and the other eye down with his head bent like a cloth that has been squeezed.
THIS IS A RELIGIOUS THREAD AND WE NEED TO BE AS CIVIL AS WE CAN
Re: Adam And Eve by Kelvin3476: 12:22pm On Feb 11, 2023
tctrills:

And whatever led to Adam being lonely couldn't happen in a day because??
IT COULDN'T BRO HAPPEN IN JUST A DAY.

REMEMBER ADAM WAS REALLY GUSHED WHEN HE SAW EVE ( HE NEVER SAW SOMETHING LIKE HIM BE4, AND IF THEY WERE CREATED THE SAME DAY HE COULDN'T HAVEBEE THAT SURPRISED AND HAPPY )
Re: Adam And Eve by Dtruthspeaker: 12:31pm On Feb 11, 2023
Kelvin3476:

THIS IS A RELIGIOUS THREAD AND WE NEED TO BE AS CIVIL AS WE CAN

That is for normal reasonable people.

There is no way civil way of dealing with mad people, weirdos, abnormal and unreasonable people.

And I have never seen you relate civilly with them. All you do is talk and run which is not a relating with them, and of course you don't love God, therefore you do not feel the pain of their mad and unreasonable and untrue talk.

Anyway, I Love God and I will die defending Him because I know that no devil has any reasonable and valid case against Him and that beast is one of those devils.
Re: Adam And Eve by Kelvin3476: 12:40pm On Feb 11, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

That is for normal reasonable people.

There is no way civil way of dealing with mad people, weirdos, abnormal and unreasonable people.

And I have never seen you relate civilly with them. All you do is talk and run which is not a relating with them, and of course you don't love God, therefore you do not feels from their mad and unreasonable and untrue talk.

Anyway, I Love God and I will die defending Him because I know that no devil has any reasonable and valid case against Him and that beast is one of those devils.

BRO GO THROUGH MY QUOTES AND U WILL SURELY S3 THAT I DNT RELATE TO UNREASONABLE PEOPLE AS U PINPOINTED CIVILLY.

BECUS I LOVE GOD, THEN I AM LIKELY TO FOLLOW PEOPLE THAT TALKS GOOD BUT DIFFERENT VIEW ABT HIM IN A CIVIL WAY.

U DNT LOVE GOD AS U PORTRAYS BRO
Re: Adam And Eve by Dtruthspeaker: 12:55pm On Feb 11, 2023
tctrills:

You are hoping to make Kelvin3476 to be as rude and uncultured as you are. I really hope he does not fall into your stupidity. So far, Kelvin3476 disagree but no insults either way. This is something you fake Christian is not capable of.
And you are really unwise to think that gospel truths is established by a majority. It's not about how many people support your argument my boy. Grow up.

A dog barks when his master is attacked. I would be a coward if I saw that God's truth is attacked and yet would remain silent. John Calvin.

Truth is not only violated by falsehood; it may be equally outraged by silence.
Henri Frederic Amiel

People very readily and easily run to the defence of their mother, father, wife, tribe, church even political party but when it comes to God, they withdraw themselves from the heat and start claiming civility.

I have taken you on severally without any support and even here I have already done it, so you are talking complete rubbish.

And of course anyone who is not bleeding for The Lord is not in the army of God and not a Christian Soldier but Satan's soldier.

"If you are not for me you are against me" Mathew 12:30
Re: Adam And Eve by Dtruthspeaker: 1:04pm On Feb 11, 2023
Kelvin3476:

BRO GO THROUGH MY QUOTES AND U WILL SURELY S3 THAT I DNT RELATE TO UNREASONABLE PEOPLE AS U PINPOINTED CIVILLY.

BECUS I LOVE GOD, THEN I AM LIKELY TO FOLLOW PEOPLE THAT TALKS GOOD BUT DIFFERENT VIEW ABT HIM IN A CIVIL WAY.

U DNT LOVE GOD AS U PORTRAYS BRO

A dog barks when his master is attacked. I would be a coward if I saw that God's truth is attacked and yet would remain silent. John Calvin.

You can never be peaceful when someone whom you love is wickedly and wrongfully attacked, as Peter showed when he drew the sword.

So, you do not love God for love means you would die for Him but here you are preserving your life.
Re: Adam And Eve by Dtruthspeaker: 1:16pm On Feb 11, 2023
tctrills:

You felt a good blow from your musicians was good for me. I am happy you are ashamed of your words because wishing violence on me only makes you weak. Take care

You are indispensably a mad person. Your twisted madness is clearly splattered here and even your mad twisting can never wipe it away.
Re: Adam And Eve by Kelvin3476: 1:25pm On Feb 11, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

You can never be peaceful when someone whom you love is wickedly and wrongfully attacked, as Peter showed when he drew the sword.

So, you do not love God for love means you would die for Him but here you are preserving your life.
PRESERVING MY LIFE ONLINE BASE ON WHAT ?

EVDRYONE UNDASTANDS THE SCRIPTURE DIFFERENTLY AND U MUST RESPECT THEIR VIEW BY COUNTERING THEM CIVILLY

1 Like

Re: Adam And Eve by tctrills: 1:27pm On Feb 11, 2023
Kelvin3476:

IT COULDN'T BRO HAPPEN IN JUST A DAY.

REMEMBER ADAM WAS REALLY GUSHED WHEN HE SAW EVE ( HE NEVER SAW SOMETHING LIKE HIM BE4, AND IF THEY WERE CREATED THE SAME DAY HE COULDN'T HAVEBEE THAT SURPRISED AND HAPPY )
That can't count. Being gushed when you see a woman has little to do with loneliness.
Re: Adam And Eve by tctrills: 1:30pm On Feb 11, 2023
Kelvin3476:

are u serious ?
my android is long gone, i would have dne a screenshoot
And Adam gave names to all cattle, and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field; but for Adam there was not found an help meet for him.

21 And the Lord God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof;
Re: Adam And Eve by Kelvin3476: 1:38pm On Feb 11, 2023
tctrills:

And Adam gave names to all cattle, and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field; but for Adam there was not found an help meet for him.

21 And the Lord God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof;
NOW ASK URSELF HOW MANY YEARS IT TOOK HIM TO GIVE NAMES TO ALL ANIMALS AND WAS STILL ABT TO DECODE THEIR NAMES AFTER THAT.

WHY DID GOD THINK ADAM NEEDED A COMPANION WITHOUT KNOWING HE IS LONELY ?
Re: Adam And Eve by tctrills: 2:24pm On Feb 11, 2023
Kelvin3476:

NOW ASK URSELF HOW MANY YEARS IT TOOK HIM TO GIVE NAMES TO ALL ANIMALS AND WAS STILL ABT TO DECODE THEIR NAMES AFTER THAT.

WHY DID GOD THINK ADAM NEEDED A COMPANION WITHOUT KNOWING HE IS LONELY ?
Why do you believe the process would take years
Re: Adam And Eve by sonmvayina(m): 4:23pm On Feb 11, 2023
tctrills:

Why do you believe the process would take years

It is taking millennia...

1 Like

Re: Adam And Eve by DonroxyII: 8:42pm On Feb 11, 2023
Candidlady:
How old was Adam when God created EVE?

BIBLE SCHOLARS!
Atleast Matured Enough to have Sex .... undecided

The reason for Eve would have been Companionship(Sexual and Chatty) thus God saw the need for Both in Adam and Gave him Eve to satisfy His Yearn !

Hallelujah!
Re: Adam And Eve by Dtruthspeaker: 7:52am On Feb 12, 2023
Kelvin3476:

PRESERVING MY LIFE ONLINE BASE ON WHAT ?

EVDRYONE UNDASTANDS THE SCRIPTURE DIFFERENTLY AND U MUST RESPECT THEIR VIEW BY COUNTERING THEM CIVILLY

Everyone understands that lack of understanding does not permit any person from crossing lines and breaking Laws.

Lack of understanding does not permit a teenager to insult an older person.

https://www.nairaland.com/4581555/youths-flog-boy-mercilessly-insulting#68802904

And no difference in opinion will make you talk anyhow against another person's work
Re: Adam And Eve by Kobojunkie: 11:17am On Feb 12, 2023
Tim1212:
Adam is far more older than Eve on earth
What you mean by this claim is that Adam died after Eve, right? undecided
Re: Adam And Eve by Tim1212(m): 7:40pm On Feb 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
What you mean by this claim is that Adam died after Eve, right? undecided

Yes bro. Adam died before Eve

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Things You Don't Know About Prophet Tb Joshua (photos) / Dan Barker's Easter Challenge / Core Requirements Of A True Disciple Of Jesus Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.