Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,319 members, 7,846,409 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

RLGC is An Apostolic Church not a Protestant Church Says G.O - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / RLGC is An Apostolic Church not a Protestant Church Says G.O (510 Views)

RLGC is not competing or contending with House On the Rock / Journalist And A Protestant Arrested In Endsars Memorial / Jesus Never Went To Church, Says Naira Marley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

RLGC is An Apostolic Church not a Protestant Church Says G.O by reallifegospel(m): 2:12am On Oct 21, 2021
News - "Real Life Gospel Church is an Apostolic Establishment not a Protestant Church as labelled by observers but we'll always speak up against INJUSTICE"
- Says Apostle Constance C. Friday

Many Folks who followed RLGC from it's start in the year 2016 thinks we're a Protestant Church.
Maybe it's due to the reformative nature of our regular gospel podcasts or presentations which have truly being pretty much impactful anyways.
Lots of fans are not pleased with our recent WhatsApp podcasts break, so we may likely resume that in due time after proper scheduling and planning.
First you need to understand that the Protestant Church movement which was founded by Gospel Minister Martin Luther few centuries ago was designed to physically and actively resist the oppression of some domineering organizations in Europe as at those medieval times.
It was not really a successful attempt by historic records but the motive of the movement was pretty good and acceptable by the People who were oppressed as at that time in history.
The reason why RLGC is not a Protestant Church is in Exodus 14:14
Open it and read it before trying to attack us again.
I'm not talking to you my dear reader, I'm talking to that person over there.
Yes you.
Try to attack RLGC or it's GO, fans, members or friends again and see what will happen.
We're not a plastic Church.
We are real.
God Bless You.
Much Love!
Yours Sincerely;
Apostle Constance C. Friday
(General Overseer) smiley
We're very active on Social Media, join us @reallifegospelorg

1 Share

Re: RLGC is An Apostolic Church not a Protestant Church Says G.O by reallifegospel(m): 8:53pm On Dec 10, 2023
reallifegospel:
News - "Real Life Gospel Church is an Apostolic Establishment not a Protestant Church as labelled by observers but we'll always speak up against INJUSTICE"
- Says Apostle Constance C. Friday

Many Folks who followed RLGC from it's start in the year 2016 thinks we're a Protestant Church.
Maybe it's due to the reformative nature of our regular gospel podcasts or presentations which have truly being pretty much impactful anyways.
Lots of fans are not pleased with our recent WhatsApp podcasts break, so we may likely resume that in due time after proper scheduling and planning.
First you need to understand that the Protestant Church movement which was founded by Gospel Minister Martin Luther few centuries ago was designed to physically and actively resist the oppression of some domineering organizations in Europe as at those medieval times.
It was not really a successful attempt by historic records but the motive of the movement was pretty good and acceptable by the People who were oppressed as at that time in history.
The reason why RLGC is not a Protestant Church is in Exodus 14:14
Open it and read it before trying to attack us again.
I'm not talking to you my dear reader, I'm talking to that person over there.
Yes you.
Try to attack RLGC or it's GO, fans, members or friends again and see what will happen.
We're not a plastic Church.
We are real.
God Bless You.
Much Love!
Yours Sincerely;
Apostle Constance C. Friday
(General Overseer) smiley
We're very active on Social Media, join us @reallifegospelorg

(1) (Reply)

Viral Video: Bbnaija's Saskay's Lookalike Surfaces Online!! / Paul Of Psquare Buries Rift With His Brother, Surprises Paul’s Children / 6 Ways To “PREVENT” Snakes From Getting Into Your Water Closets (see How)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.