Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

RLGC is not competing or contending with House On the Rock - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / RLGC is not competing or contending with House On the Rock (139 Views)

RLGC is An Apostolic Church not a Protestant Church Says G.O / Burna Boy Denies Competing With Wizkid, Says Wizkid Only Sings About Women / Paul Adefarasin: How I Started My Church, House On The Rock And 'The Experience' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

RLGC is not competing or contending with House On the Rock by constancefriday(m): 8:36am On Aug 18, 2023
"Real Life Gospel Church was not competing with House On the Rock, our fans, audience and disciples were always comparing the contents and impacts of our messages."
- Apostle Constance C Friday reveals .

"My skin really crawls when I hear Folks say, that i'm competing with Pastor Paul and his Wife or that the Real Life Gospel Church is competing with House On the Rock."
First, it wouldn't be a fair comparison. It's like comparing young and upcoming Lionel Messi with late Maradona.
Both are legends and by no means the same.
We all already know by now that Messi is top tier quality.

Anyways, i'm simply trying to ask our fans, audience and disciples to stop the needless comparison of RLGC and HOTR.
Not everyone handles such kind of things in a healthy way angry

Thanks.
Yours Sincerely;
Apostle Constance C Friday Ani.

(1) (Reply)

Victoria Court Elerangbe 100% Dry Land In A Peaceful Area / Mary's Mother Pours Hot Water On Lord Of Lemon / Birthday: Davido Turns 31 Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.