Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,112 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

HELP, My Sis Has Been Down With High Fever. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HELP, My Sis Has Been Down With High Fever. (250 Views)

Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) / Mobile Public Toilet In Ojodu, Lagos, World Class With High Tech Features / Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP, My Sis Has Been Down With High Fever. by austinyet(m): 9:15am On Oct 21, 2021
Good morning house, my sister has been down with high fever in the village in the cause of our travel. I had to take her blood sample and travel far to get the test done. What's next cause am scared of the village drugs here. Kindly help doctors in the house. Thank you

Re: HELP, My Sis Has Been Down With High Fever. by Margaretola(f): 3:15pm On Oct 21, 2021
I'm not a doctor but you can have a free online session with a doctor here
https://cribmd.com/about/our-company
Re: HELP, My Sis Has Been Down With High Fever. by notmywill: 3:58pm On Oct 21, 2021
Could be CoVID. Do a test.
Re: HELP, My Sis Has Been Down With High Fever. by Matheusmartin: 4:29pm On Oct 21, 2021
austinyet:
Good morning house, my sister has been down with high fever in the village in the cause of our travel. I had to take her blood sample and travel far to get the test done. What's next cause am scared of the village drugs here. Kindly help doctors in the house. Thank you
Thats typhoid.
Why didn't you snap the full test result.?
Re: HELP, My Sis Has Been Down With High Fever. by austinyet(m): 5:04pm On Oct 21, 2021
Thank you for your considerations. A doctor in the nairaland health forum contacted me and assisted me what to get. She is receiving treatment now. Thank God and thank you all.

1 Like

Re: HELP, My Sis Has Been Down With High Fever. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 21, 2021
austinyet:
lonart DS one tablet morning and night for 3 days and ciprofloxacin same prescription for three days

(1) (Reply)

Pixs Don't Lie: Gov. Matawalle's Massive Infrastructural, Equipment, Personnel / How Long Does It Take Biotin To Work? / You Have Great Future Ahead Of You - Obi To Nursing Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.