Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

I Left Lagos Nigeria To Find Paradise In Benin Republic! (video) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Left Lagos Nigeria To Find Paradise In Benin Republic! (video) (1663 Views)

Lakowe Lakes - A Beautiful Paradise In Lagos / Uyo, The Serene Paradise In Niger Delta - Pictures / Man Who Left Lagos For A Party In Ogun Dies. Mutilated Corpse Brought Home (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Left Lagos Nigeria To Find Paradise In Benin Republic! (video) by TayoAinaFilms(m): 8:19pm On Oct 21, 2021
I Left Lagos Nigeria to find Paradise in the Benin Republic is a video of Tayo Aina exploring the Benin Republic and discovering some of the most beautiful travel destinations in West Africa. We visit Casa Del Papa which is a Luxury Resort just outside Nigeria and explore some of the best things to do if you are visiting the Benin Republic. Do like watch and enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPMtzrfXVeo

Re: I Left Lagos Nigeria To Find Paradise In Benin Republic! (video) by Eriokanmi: 8:47pm On Oct 21, 2021
TayoAinaFilms:
I Left Lagos Nigeria to find Paradise in the Benin Republic is a video of Tayo Aina exploring the Benin Republic and discovering some of the most beautiful travel destinations in West Africa. We visit Casa Del Papa which is a Luxury Resort just outside Nigeria and explore some of the best things to do if you are visiting the Benin Republic. Do like watch and enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPMtzrfXVeo

Tayo, Hope you also visited the Obama Beach and dined at Festival Du Glases , then lodged at the Hotel Du Lak built on sea? If you really want a vacation on a moderate budget, you and family can actually go to Cotonou and have full fun. It's a place to be.

1 Like

Re: I Left Lagos Nigeria To Find Paradise In Benin Republic! (video) by FamousFela(m): 9:51pm On Oct 21, 2021
Benin Republic..

Issokay
Re: I Left Lagos Nigeria To Find Paradise In Benin Republic! (video) by uthlaw: 11:50pm On Oct 21, 2021
you de compare Benin with Nigeria....yeye de smell!

1 Like

Re: I Left Lagos Nigeria To Find Paradise In Benin Republic! (video) by Holla911(m): 2:29pm On Oct 22, 2021
Benin! Lol.

1 Like

Re: I Left Lagos Nigeria To Find Paradise In Benin Republic! (video) by yemmywesey(m): 11:14am On Oct 23, 2021
Nice one tayo, am your subscriber on youtube.
Am waiting for the investment opportunity in benin republic you want to talk about.
Re: I Left Lagos Nigeria To Find Paradise In Benin Republic! (video) by dondo83(m): 12:06am On Nov 20, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Tayo, Hope you also visited the Obama Beach and dined at Festival Du Glases , then lodged at the Hotel Du Lak built on sea? If you really want a vacation on a moderate budget, you and family can actually go to Cotonou and have full fun. It's a place to be.

Hi , I’ll be going to cotonu next month for a family vacation and I will need your help by answering some questions
Re: I Left Lagos Nigeria To Find Paradise In Benin Republic! (video) by Eriokanmi: 11:18am On Nov 20, 2023
dondo83:

Hi , I’ll be going to cotonu next month for a family vacation and I will need your help by answering some questions
OK...I'm all ears. Cotonou is a great place to be. But be prepared to change enough naira to CFA because CFA has now overtaken naira in value. The difference is like 500 naira now. 620 cfa is now over 1k naira now
Re: I Left Lagos Nigeria To Find Paradise In Benin Republic! (video) by dondo83(m): 7:54am On Nov 21, 2023
Eriokanmi:
OK...I'm all ears. Cotonou is a great place to be. But be prepared to change enough naira to CFA because CFA has now overtaken naira in value. The difference is like 500 naira now. 620 cfa is now over 1k naira now

Wow , thank you , I will be going from Cotonou to ouidah ( casa del papa precisely ) I need a taxi that will take me there … how much should I budget for the taxi ? Can you also recommend one ? Thank you
Re: I Left Lagos Nigeria To Find Paradise In Benin Republic! (video) by Eriokanmi: 9:16am On Nov 21, 2023
dondo83:

Wow , thank you , I will be going from Cotonou to ouidah ( casa del papa precisely ) I need a taxi that will take me there … how much should I budget for the taxi ? Can you also recommend one ? Thank you
I don't know what taxi would be charging now but when you get to seme border, taxi plenti. You can negotiate with them. All the best!
Re: I Left Lagos Nigeria To Find Paradise In Benin Republic! (video) by dondo83(m): 3:54pm On Nov 21, 2023
Eriokanmi:
I don't know what taxi would be charging now but when you get to seme border, taxi plenti. You can negotiate with them. All the best!

Because of your exchange rate fees I tried to start buying cephas today they are telling 1000 naira to 550 cephas ! It’s crazy ! I bought 1200 for 1000 just in March !
Re: I Left Lagos Nigeria To Find Paradise In Benin Republic! (video) by Eriokanmi: 4:20pm On Nov 21, 2023
dondo83:

Because of your exchange rate fees I tried to start buying cephas today they are telling 1000 naira to 550 cephas ! It’s crazy ! I bought 1200 for 1000 just in March !
Nigeria is living on past glory bro. When you begin saying the bitter truth here, all the vultures supporting this evil government would mob you. They think all of us are blind even though tinubu is of same.tribe as mine.

Only God can intervene in Nigeria's matter. No cotonou maids in Nigeria anymore and those who are still remaining are either the smart ones who are either stealing their mistresses' gold jewelleries or dollars or they are doing dirty cosss border business. Their parents used to send them here cos of the strength of the naira in those days.

Once you exchange just one thousand naira to cfa back then, cfa go don full your pocket. The reverse is the case today. I've been going to Benin Republic since 2011. Enjoy your vacation jare.

1 Like

Re: I Left Lagos Nigeria To Find Paradise In Benin Republic! (video) by dondo83(m): 6:04pm On Nov 21, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Nigeria is living on past glory bro. When you begin saying the bitter truth here, all the vultures supporting this evil government would mob you. They think all of us are blind even though tinubu is of same.tribe as mine.

Only God can intervene in Nigeria's matter. No cotonou maids in Nigeria anymore and those who are still remaining are either the smart ones who are either stealing their mistresses' gold jewelleries or dollars or they are doing dirty cosss border business. Their parents used to send them here cos of the strength of the naira in those days.

Once you exchange just one thousand naira to cfa back then, cfa go don full your pocket. The reverse is the case today. I've been going to Benin Republic since 2011. Enjoy your vacation jare.

It’s scary , Cotonou wants to turn to America , a couple spending 2m for 3 days vacation and traveling by road ? It’s worrisome
Re: I Left Lagos Nigeria To Find Paradise In Benin Republic! (video) by Eriokanmi: 6:42pm On Nov 21, 2023
dondo83:

It’s scary , Cotonou wants to turn to America , a couple spending 2m for 3 days vacation and traveling by road ? It’s worrisome
I feel your pain bro. But its what it is. I travelled to Hungary recently and paid almost 2m naira on flight alone. If not so important, I'd have cancelled the trip. Sadly, its only in Nigeria things are this bad in Africa. Shebi you dey go cotonou, you'd enjoy your vacation to the fullest with the 2m. Imagine planning a trip to US 6 months earlier , just because I want to take advantage of early booking grin. Still, it's over 1m naira. I've never done this before. That money hard for me to put down like that. Try and ask for flight to USA from cotonou when you get there and compare it with flight from lagos to same US destination, you'd be disappointed in our system....giants of Africa, only in the past

(1) (Reply)

Japa Brigade - Better Avoid USA. It Is Politically Unstable And Volatile / . / Studying Medicine In Turkey In English Medium With Affordable Tuition Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.