Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,337 members, 7,829,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Tiwa Savage In Braless Dress, Dances To Her 'Somebody's Son' Song (Photo, Video) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage In Braless Dress, Dances To Her 'Somebody's Son' Song (Photo, Video) (66400 Views)

Tiwa Savage Glows In Braless Dress As She Steps Out For New York Fashion Week / Folu Storms In Braless Open Chest Outfit To "King Of Boys Premiere" / Chioma The Chef Chi In Braless Outfit. Davido's Girlfriend Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage In Braless Dress, Dances To Her 'Somebody's Son' Song (Photo, Video) by Kingcalls: 1:48pm On Oct 22, 2021
Pataricatering:
lol, you know how many black American men are in jail ? Selling drugs ? are on drugs etc . Asides from the horrible way they cheat on.their women in the name of " men are polygamous " . But as usual men can never hold themselves accountable - you would rather blame every societal ill on women despote the fact that your gender is by far the more immoral, irresponsible gender.

When will u women get it that there is nothing like a man cheating....cheating is exclusive for women , just like a man can't be a virgin or prostitute.... go and read ur bible...western civilization is leading alot to hell.... in the bible, from Abraham, to Solomon and David that God loved to much were philandering with different women...thats how God made it, the only time a man will get is wrong is when he sleeps with another man's wife , thats y God punished David....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage In Braless Dress, Dances To Her 'Somebody's Son' Song (Photo, Video) by Solofresh2: 1:52pm On Oct 22, 2021
Pataricatering:
why are you so pained though? I'm actually curious - why the bitterness on top somebody else's sex tape ?
Pained as how?
Why should i be pained
Am just stating the obvious here
Re: Tiwa Savage In Braless Dress, Dances To Her 'Somebody's Son' Song (Photo, Video) by Vitally123: 1:55pm On Oct 22, 2021
Who cares? Of Course, when a woman delivers a baby in the market square, no one tells her to close her legs, afterwards. All shame is gone! She's gradually manifesting what she planned. But God is not mocked, whatever a man sows, that will he reap.
Re: Tiwa Savage In Braless Dress, Dances To Her 'Somebody's Son' Song (Photo, Video) by Femidfo: 2:22pm On Oct 22, 2021
She might be suffering from depression ....

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage In Braless Dress, Dances To Her 'Somebody's Son' Song (Photo, Video) by delightglobal(m): 3:02pm On Oct 22, 2021
hh
Gadafii:
u cant shame the shameless cheesy cheesy cheesy

we move cool
wink wink wink
Re: Tiwa Savage In Braless Dress, Dances To Her 'Somebody's Son' Song (Photo, Video) by stedmark(m): 3:20pm On Oct 22, 2021
Person we dey ground no dey fear to fall
EmptyGarden:
It's no longer hidden.
Re: Tiwa Savage In Braless Dress, Dances To Her 'Somebody's Son' Song (Photo, Video) by Agromuda(m): 4:02pm On Oct 22, 2021
She wan gv us full package. We don see p*ssy and she show us this one now.
Yee! W"ho gave the order" to release that video?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage In Braless Dress, Dances To Her 'Somebody's Son' Song (Photo, Video) by godliman: 4:03pm On Oct 22, 2021
this lady is heavily loaded with demons

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage In Braless Dress, Dances To Her 'Somebody's Son' Song (Photo, Video) by bewla(m): 4:03pm On Oct 22, 2021
EmptyGarden:
It's no longer hidden.
Free I Wana be free from your trouble
Free I Wana be free from your trouble
Re: Tiwa Savage In Braless Dress, Dances To Her 'Somebody's Son' Song (Photo, Video) by EmekaA125(m): 4:37pm On Oct 22, 2021
Tiwa Savage tightened her pussy. It's obvious from the way she was mourning as her boyfriend digged deeper. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage In Braless Dress, Dances To Her 'Somebody's Son' Song (Photo, Video) by sulakishop(m): 5:40pm On Oct 22, 2021
Just ordinary bra-less?
Re: Tiwa Savage In Braless Dress, Dances To Her 'Somebody's Son' Song (Photo, Video) by labi1977(m): 5:16am On Oct 23, 2021
Seyi Shay right now grin

"Told you I would open your nyash"

Good thing her dad isn't around to see this sha

I think she will bounce back
Re: Tiwa Savage In Braless Dress, Dances To Her 'Somebody's Son' Song (Photo, Video) by Temi2468: 5:54am On Oct 23, 2021
Shameless generation!
Re: Tiwa Savage In Braless Dress, Dances To Her 'Somebody's Son' Song (Photo, Video) by jimb(m): 7:41pm On Oct 23, 2021
I no know why my feelings dey tell me say make I try my luck where this girl dey say she go like my d**
Re: Tiwa Savage In Braless Dress, Dances To Her 'Somebody's Son' Song (Photo, Video) by Kobicove(m): 7:53pm On Oct 23, 2021
Falseprofet2:
grin
I see righteousness 2 dancing along in his house as he does morning devotion

This i have seen

failed dates end timers and religious fanatics have predicted the world will end and it did not
Cc; righteousness 1,2 and his followers

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Veronica Njoku 'Ramota' Is Dead (Ramota Of New Masquerade) / Tonto Dikeh Has A Bigger Butt After Surgery (Photo) / CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.