Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,116 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

Reasons Behind Of External Hard Drive Data Recovery - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Reasons Behind Of External Hard Drive Data Recovery (265 Views)

In Need Of External Hard Drive For Sale / 5 Awesome Tips For Data Recovery. / How Best Can I Read DOM Of External Pages? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Behind Of External Hard Drive Data Recovery by Akashsingh55(m): 5:52am On Oct 22, 2021
There are several occasions why data is damaged or lost. It would be really beneficial if we knew the specific cause of the data corruption. Here are a few examples:

Delete or format a file by accident.
Virus Infection.
The loss or corruption of critical file system structures.
Unexpected shutdown of the system.

Visit: External Hard Drive Data Recovery
Re: Reasons Behind Of External Hard Drive Data Recovery by Lilusm: 11:06pm On Oct 29, 2021
I myself was recently in a stupid situation when I accidentally deleted important files. At first I had a panic, but then I used Partition Recovery to fix the situation. I was able to recover 90% of the files.

(1) (Reply)

Nft Marketplace Script / As A Web Developer, Here Is The N1 Reason People Think They Can Underpay You / Website And Mobile App Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.