Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,377 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

As A Web Developer, Here Is The N1 Reason People Think They Can Underpay You - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / As A Web Developer, Here Is The N1 Reason People Think They Can Underpay You (270 Views)

Nigerian Employers Always Think They Are Doing You A Favor / Hire Qualified Devs And Get A Job As A Developer Here!!!!!! / Any Ios And Android Developer Here? You're Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

As A Web Developer, Here Is The N1 Reason People Think They Can Underpay You by revievex(m): 3:50pm On Jan 25, 2022
So you’re a web developer, and you love doing great and perfect work for your clients.

But the reality is this; most people contact you and try to pay you 50,000 naira for a

500,000-naira job.

How annoying right?.

I know you hope you never work with someone like this, after all, if they don’t value you, you should ignore them.

But you come down a little because “off course, you have bills to pay, plus who knows how long it’ll be till the next huge deal comes?”.

So what if I tell you that you could eliminate those ridiculous requests?

What if I said you could clearly communicate the value you provide and the people who contact you will be happy to pay for it?

What if instead of getting offered 50,000 naira for a 500,000-naira job, you got offered up to 1million naira for a 500,000 -naira job.

Sounds like it’s impossible, isn’t it?

We’ll let’s check it out.

https://adept-trailblazer-4956.ck.page/a9d5705ca1

(1) (Reply)

Can You Help Me With A Script Or Command Or Program / What's Wrong?! Can't Deploy My Site / What It Means To Be An Elite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.