Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

I Need A Sugar Mummy - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Sugar Mummy (1994 Views)

I Need A Sugar Mummy Around Akure Environ / Connect With A Sugar Mummy,sugar Daddy Nationwide,call On: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Sugar Mummy by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 02, 2011
Hello
Re: I Need A Sugar Mummy by MMM2(m): 7:17pm On Jun 02, 2011
op
did u tell ur mum?
Re: I Need A Sugar Mummy by kokoye(m): 7:19pm On Jun 02, 2011
he actually put his number . . na wa o.

later on some people will say 419 dey dupe them
Re: I Need A Sugar Mummy by Idowuogbo(f): 8:15pm On Jun 02, 2011
hmm medicine , i see wen u carry aged and wrinkled mama , u will begin to prescribe drugs for dier old age illness
no ur case no bad , oniranu omo jati jati
Re: I Need A Sugar Mummy by Scash(f): 12:45pm On Jun 04, 2011
Idowuogbo:

hmm medicine , i see wen u carry aged and wrinkled mama , u will begin to prescribe drugs for dier old age illness
no your case no bad , oniranu omo jati jati
. Omo jati jati is just d word. Medicine dosnt need so much money, am a medical student myself. So, just say u want an elderly fk
Re: I Need A Sugar Mummy by Thed(m): 8:02pm On Jun 04, 2011
guy you f**kup try and add class about urself ok. searchin for a sugar mom is nt bad oh, bt you sounded broke and dats the f**kup there. you re going to be a sex slave man.
Re: I Need A Sugar Mummy by honiye(m): 11:13am On Jun 11, 2011
All of u na here just dey form holi holi and as u na holi reach, na so naija spoil reach.
That's one thing I dislike about yorubas in especially, they come outside to criticze what they constantly do in doors.
Full of hypocrisy and pretenders.

Shio, shmmm!
Re: I Need A Sugar Mummy by mrnelsonjones: 5:23pm On Feb 15, 2012
Good day,

How are you doing today? hope fine. Do you need a sugar mummy and this is to inform you that if you are in dying need of a sugar mummy or daddy who is will to exploit you and also take good care of you need and also take very good care of you do contact me with the following number 07037137272 or you can as well send me an email via mrnelsonjones@live.com

Note this offer is might for serious minded and God fearing person"s okay,

Mr Nelson

(1) (Reply)

Uk Asian / South African Looking For An Igbo Man / I Need A School Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.