Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,064 members, 7,814,670 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Uk Asian - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Uk Asian (1991 Views)

Asian Girl From Australia / Petite Asian Lady Interested For Companionship / Asian Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uk Asian by AlfieUK: 2:40pm On Oct 02, 2011
Hi,

I am Alfie i am new to this forum. I am a british born asian living in the UK.
Are there any members here from the UK ? Nice to meet you all anyway.

The Nigerians living in the UK i found to be the most hard working and disciplined.
I love to explore Nigeria one day as I am interested in the culture and life style.

In terms of relationships, what do women think of asian men ?
Re: Uk Asian by AlfieUK: 5:14pm On Oct 02, 2011
Would a Nigerian woman be interested in a UK based Asian ?
Re: Uk Asian by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 02, 2011
Sure, post your pix and lets see wink
Re: Uk Asian by AlfieUK: 5:20pm On Oct 02, 2011
bethangel - thank you for replying smiley

Are you based in UK ? Doesn't matter to me much anyway.

I have come across Nigerian people being very friendly and the women being extremely beautiful,

wink
Re: Uk Asian by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 02, 2011
Nah, i'm in great Nigeria now. you're welcome though, i'm sure you in for a thrill on NL.
Re: Uk Asian by AlfieUK: 5:27pm On Oct 02, 2011
bethangel - so you were in UK ? where did you live ? what do you do for living ?
Re: Uk Asian by Excelboi(m): 5:29pm On Oct 02, 2011
Hmm
Re: Uk Asian by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 02, 2011
I only visit the UK, i work in a financial institution. What do u do?
Re: Uk Asian by AlfieUK: 5:33pm On Oct 02, 2011
I work for the National Health Service of the UK. My work involves dealing with finances in this area too from time to time.

What did you think of the UK ? smiley
Re: Uk Asian by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 02, 2011
Cool place for vacation,stay mostly in luton. I've got a bit of wandering streak so I'm thinking of other countries next.
Re: Uk Asian by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 02, 2011
AlfieUK:

Hi,

Are there any members here from the UK ? Nice to meet you all anyway.

The Nigerians living in the UK i found to be the most hard working and disciplined.
I love to explore Nigeria one day as I am interested in the culture and life style.

They think Asian dudes got small uncircumcised pen1s and they will always prefer a black brother's d1ick, But thank God they now have Mushroom head enhancement medication. But we B.B's love all "F" holes and sometimes I love goofing Asian conch.

Ya I know relationship is not all about SE[i]X[/i] but what's there to do in a relationship without smushs. Hope you dig my comment. . My Asian/British friend. .
Re: Uk Asian by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 02, 2011
BTW it seems you have gotten yourself a chick bethangel already. . Sharp dude cheesy but NOTE: not everyone with F under their handle re really female here . . We have a few she-male(s) here too. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Uk Asian by AlfieUK: 6:36pm On Oct 02, 2011
bethangel - I recommend visiting Switzerland, simply beautiful. Barcelona and Prague are lovely too. smiley
Re: Uk Asian by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 02, 2011
@Alfie,I'll surely give it a try someday. You ever travelled out of UK? PS: I am not a male.
Re: Uk Asian by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 02, 2011
bethangel:

PS: I am not a male.

Ok my bad grin grin cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Uk Asian by candylips(m): 9:30pm On Oct 02, 2011
have i missed anything
Re: Uk Asian by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 03, 2011
bethanel just wan chop the poor guy money grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Uk Asian by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 03, 2011
typo
bethangel grin
Re: Uk Asian by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 03, 2011
@lefulefu, see your mouth. FYI i have a good job and don't rely on any dude for money. Better swallow your words before i come and smack you
Re: Uk Asian by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 03, 2011
bethangel:

@lefulefu, see your mouth. FYI i have a good job and don't rely on any dude for money. Better swallow your words before i come and smack you
Abeg who u dey decieve grin?.You don dey go gaga for the poor bobo because im dey based in the uk grin grin grin grin grin grin.No worry carry on with ur racket i no go spoil ur runz grin grin grin
Re: Uk Asian by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 03, 2011
@lefulefu, i really don't blame you. I guess women have dealt with you so much you now have a jaded opinion of us. Get a grip and move on dude, not all ppl are bad.
Re: Uk Asian by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 03, 2011
bethangel:

@lefulefu, i really don't blame you. I guess women have dealt with you so much you now have a jaded opinion of us. Get a grip and move on dude, not all ppl are bad.
wich one come be ur own sef tongue.i say make u carry own with ur runz naa grin grin.
Re: Uk Asian by AlfieUK: 7:20pm On Oct 03, 2011
Hi bethangel,

Yes, i have been to Rome, Italy, Belgium and Switzerland a few years ago. Haven't done any traveling recently.
Re: Uk Asian by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 03, 2011
@Alfie,that's cool. I could visit Rome someday.
Re: Uk Asian by AlfieUK: 7:31pm On Oct 03, 2011
Any plans visiting UK again ?
Re: Uk Asian by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 03, 2011
Sure,but it'll be next year as I can't get off work again this year. You could visit Africa too,i hear Kenya's lovely and SA's cool cos i've been there, then Nigeria
Re: Uk Asian by Nobody: 12:22am On Oct 04, 2011
Still on the matter? Hmmm someone is gonna be laid
Re: Uk Asian by Nobody: 5:44am On Oct 04, 2011
^^ <enters thread, sees what's going on, drags Reality out of the thread by the ear>

u be corkblocker? Who send u message?  angry
Re: Uk Asian by 9janinja1(f): 5:48am On Oct 04, 2011
AlfieUK:

Hi,

Are there any members here from the UK ?  Nice to meet you all anyway.

welcome mate, i just joined too. seems our culture is kinda similar to urs in terms discipline and work ethics, funny though am interested in Chinese and Japanese culture. i think its fascinating .trying to get an internship in Shanghai .did you know back in the day women had to bind their feet and wear these tiny shoes because apparently big feet was ugly, it made them disabled. Kinda like circumcision. once again welcome bro.

bethangel:

Sure, post your pix and lets see  wink

sharp babe lol

REALITY101:

BTW it seems you have gotten yourself a chick bethangel already. .  Sharp dude  cheesy but NOTE: not everyone with F under their handle re really female here . .  We have a few she-male(s) here too.  cheesy cheesy cheesy

i just joined and i found someone i dont like and his 9jerian too. rude !!  sad
Re: Uk Asian by AlfieUK: 8:32pm On Oct 06, 2011
bethangel - are you living in Nigeria these days ?
Re: Uk Asian by AlfieUK: 1:23pm On Oct 18, 2011
bethangel are you there ? We got chatting recently but I been having PC issues so have never been online here.

How are you these days ?
Re: Uk Asian by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 20, 2011
@bethangel were are you at in Nigeria, do you have an email or BB pin i wish to know you ,hope to chat with you more . you can add me on yahoo i always online also on Facebook send me your pin amoxrich@hotmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairalanders In Okoko/agbara Area Come On In / *serious Guy Only* / English Girl Looking For A Tall, Dark Handsome Man To Flirt With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.