Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,143 members, 7,815,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Skeleton Of Gabby Petito's Fiance Discovered In Florida's Swamp(Pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Skeleton Of Gabby Petito's Fiance Discovered In Florida's Swamp(Pics) (41585 Views)

Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) / Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida / Man Caught With Human Skeleton In Ibadan. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skeleton Of Gabby Petito's Fiance Discovered In Florida's Swamp(Pics) by Explorers(m): 10:06am On Oct 22, 2021
Earlier: https://www.nairaland.com/6765068/gabby-petito-how-u.s-searching

Human remains found in a Florida swamp belong to Brian Laundrie, the FBI have confirmed.

The Bureau's Denver office said on Thursday that a dental comparison on the skeletal remains confirmed they were those of Laundrie, who has been missing from his home in North Port, Florida, since mid-September.

Laundrie's parents have been informed that their son's body had been found, and North Port police officers were seen on Thursday afternoon arriving at the house to tell them.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10117913/Human-remains-search-Brian-Laundrie-BONES.html

Re: Skeleton Of Gabby Petito's Fiance Discovered In Florida's Swamp(Pics) by Explorers(m): 10:08am On Oct 22, 2021
Officers were seen arriving at the Laundrie house on Thursday afternoon, to inform the family that dental records confirmed that the body of their son had been found.

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Skeleton Of Gabby Petito's Fiance Discovered In Florida's Swamp(Pics) by Kindness218: 10:08am On Oct 22, 2021
Nigeria can never get to this level. One month, case close

144 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Skeleton Of Gabby Petito's Fiance Discovered In Florida's Swamp(Pics) by Explorers(m): 10:10am On Oct 22, 2021
Laundrie vanished on September 13.

He is the sole person of interest in the murder of his fiancée Gabby Petito, who was found strangled in a remote part of Wyoming six days after he vanished.

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Skeleton Of Gabby Petito's Fiance Discovered In Florida's Swamp(Pics) by Explorers(m): 10:10am On Oct 22, 2021
The grieving parents of Gabby Petito have collected their murdered daughter’s remains six weeks after her body was dumped at a remote campsite in Wyoming.

Gabby's father Joseph Petito clutches the ashes of his murdered daughter, whose remains were found at a nearby campsite on September 19.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Skeleton Of Gabby Petito's Fiance Discovered In Florida's Swamp(Pics) by Candidlady: 10:18am On Oct 22, 2021
Following

this case na wa o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Skeleton Of Gabby Petito's Fiance Discovered In Florida's Swamp(Pics) by michlins(m): 10:28am On Oct 22, 2021
Explorers:
Laundrie vanished on September 13.

He is the sole person of interest in the murder of his fiancée Gabby Petito, who was found strangled in a remote part of Wyoming six days after he vanished.
without this guy,who killed the girl?

Unless it's proven he committed suicide, there's more to this case

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Skeleton Of Gabby Petito's Fiance Discovered In Florida's Swamp(Pics) by BluntCrazeMan: 10:39am On Oct 22, 2021
So what killed Laundrie??

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Skeleton Of Gabby Petito's Fiance Discovered In Florida's Swamp(Pics) by Explorers(m): 10:47am On Oct 22, 2021
Timeline.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Skeleton Of Gabby Petito's Fiance Discovered In Florida's Swamp(Pics) by Explorers(m): 10:48am On Oct 22, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Skeleton Of Gabby Petito's Fiance Discovered In Florida's Swamp(Pics) by Nickymezor(f): 10:58am On Oct 22, 2021
Hmmm, did he commit suicide?
Re: Skeleton Of Gabby Petito's Fiance Discovered In Florida's Swamp(Pics) by delzbaba(m): 11:32am On Oct 22, 2021
Fatal love.

1 Like

Re: Skeleton Of Gabby Petito's Fiance Discovered In Florida's Swamp(Pics) by Chicko1995: 11:52am On Oct 22, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Skeleton Of Gabby Petito's Fiance Discovered In Florida's Swamp(Pics) by Tokskob2008: 12:45pm On Oct 22, 2021
Hmmm.... Can't say the case has been concluded till they unravel what killed him since he was believed to have been her killer so who or what killed him too?

3 Likes

Re: Skeleton Of Gabby Petito's Fiance Discovered In Florida's Swamp(Pics) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 22, 2021
H
Re: Skeleton Of Gabby Petito's Fiance Discovered In Florida's Swamp(Pics) by Harrykn: 1:40pm On Oct 22, 2021
Last time I checked my location it was showing Nigeria.
So, I have no business with this news.

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Skeleton Of Gabby Petito's Fiance Discovered In Florida's Swamp(Pics) by DontBullshitMe: 1:47pm On Oct 22, 2021
Complicated murders.
Re: Skeleton Of Gabby Petito's Fiance Discovered In Florida's Swamp(Pics) by ProfGday(m): 1:52pm On Oct 22, 2021
Divorce or Separation is better than resting six feet under...

Be wise don't allow any brain washed idiot to convinced you in staying with abusive partner.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Skeleton Of Gabby Petito's Fiance Discovered In Florida's Swamp(Pics) by gambia(m): 2:35pm On Oct 22, 2021
Case closed. They are both resting in Valhalla.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Skeleton Of Gabby Petito's Fiance Discovered In Florida's Swamp(Pics) by Flexherbal(m): 2:39pm On Oct 22, 2021
R.I.P. to the dead!
Re: Skeleton Of Gabby Petito's Fiance Discovered In Florida's Swamp(Pics) by Xmen149(m): 2:40pm On Oct 22, 2021
Are you sure the girl did not die in The guys family custody while the guy was with them..

Cos the way they were covering him up was something else.more like they want him to be the fall guy as long as he disappear.

Then I suspect the girls dad hiring a hit man to track the guy on the run and waste him.

Obviously the guys family knows more than they are saying

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Skeleton Of Gabby Petito's Fiance Discovered In Florida's Swamp(Pics) by jchioma: 2:46pm On Oct 22, 2021
The couple looked lovely, but I wonder what snapped? I mean what could have made the guy to strangle the lovely girl to death?

The only clues are now lost with the death of Mr. Lauderie. Going by the timeline of events, it's possible his mother was aware of what happened though.

6 Likes

Re: Skeleton Of Gabby Petito's Fiance Discovered In Florida's Swamp(Pics) by IPOBrep: 3:38pm On Oct 22, 2021
lucky her
Re: Skeleton Of Gabby Petito's Fiance Discovered In Florida's Swamp(Pics) by Octopusssy(f): 6:40pm On Oct 22, 2021
Human remains, not skeletal remains. The human body takes months to decay to skeletal level and this dude has been dead for less than 8 weeks

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Skeleton Of Gabby Petito's Fiance Discovered In Florida's Swamp(Pics) by Explorers(m): 6:44pm On Oct 22, 2021
Octopusssy:
Human remains, not skeletal remains. The human body takes months to decay to skeletal level and this dude has been dead for less than 8 weeks

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Skeleton Of Gabby Petito's Fiance Discovered In Florida's Swamp(Pics) by Explorers(m): 6:46pm On Oct 22, 2021
Octopusssy:

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Skeleton Of Gabby Petito's Fiance Discovered In Florida's Swamp(Pics) by faithfull18(f): 6:55pm On Oct 22, 2021
Hmmn.
Re: Skeleton Of Gabby Petito's Fiance Discovered In Florida's Swamp(Pics) by wiseone28: 7:51pm On Oct 22, 2021
sad

Re: Skeleton Of Gabby Petito's Fiance Discovered In Florida's Swamp(Pics) by Gadafii: 8:16pm On Oct 22, 2021
Na one person die so when Dem deploy these much resources and zeal, just one individual

Thousands of Nigerians have died, hundreds die every month, the govt doesn't even act like anything happen, the security agencies simply oeg it on UGM, and move on to avoid carrying out investigation, lazy fat cops

There is every possibility that God isn't aware of Nigeria's existence, maybe na one angel just use Nigeria take freestyle

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Skeleton Of Gabby Petito's Fiance Discovered In Florida's Swamp(Pics) by Anuoluwa12345(f): 8:19pm On Oct 22, 2021
I have been seeing this on fox news for weeks now, sincerely I don't understand it at all .. maybe cuz I didn't read it, even now I am not reading it, just scrolling..but as I saw the house etc... I remember I do see it on fox news.
Re: Skeleton Of Gabby Petito's Fiance Discovered In Florida's Swamp(Pics) by lkillbrokehoes: 8:25pm On Oct 22, 2021
Xmen149:
Are you sure the girl did not die in The guys family custody while the guy was with them..

Cos the way they were covering him up was something else.more like they want him to be the fall guy as long as he disappear.

Then I suspect the girls dad hiring a hit man to track the guy on the run and waste him.

Obviously the guys family knows more than they are saying
But you too dey watch American film

3 Likes

Re: Skeleton Of Gabby Petito's Fiance Discovered In Florida's Swamp(Pics) by DoctorDree(m): 8:32pm On Oct 22, 2021
Damn
So how will they solve this issue since both of them are dead

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Blood Sister Abused Me For 7 Years - Man / NDLEA Arrests 6 Men Heading For Brazil For Swallowing Over $156,000 (Pictured) / Nursing Students Rape 6-yr-old Pupil In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.