Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Is $50,000 Too Much For American Marriage Into Citizenship? - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is $50,000 Too Much For American Marriage Into Citizenship? (38879 Views)

This New Plane Designed For American President Will Shock You (photos) - See Mor / Illegal Immigrants In The US Will Be Entitled Citizenship / For American Invitation Letter And Contact Also An Officer In The Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is $50,000 Too Much For American Marriage Into Citizenship? by playboy19(m): 11:17pm On Jun 14, 2011
Americans lives exorbitant lifestyle which is being funded by African countries' resources. Africans, open your mind and your eyes. Stand up to your leaders and make them do the right thing.
Re: Is $50,000 Too Much For American Marriage Into Citizenship? by tpia5: 1:03am On Jun 15, 2011
I see the American Shouting ,  their marriage no dey last just one month of marriage and the next thing is divorce so wetin be the difference between contract marriage for green card and marriage we go still end in divorce

SO GUYS TELL ME THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A GUY WHO PAYS MONEY TO MARRY A LADY TO GET A GREEN CARD AND A GUY WHO PAYS MONEY IN THE EMBASSY THINKING HE IS GOING TO GET A VISA AND HE IS DENIED VISA EVEN WHEN HE IS QUALIFIED TO GET ONE YET THEY STILL COLLECT HIS MONEY

is this the logic behind the contract marriage scams?

that modern marriages dont last long anyway so the people involved might as well get the visa while they're at it?
Re: Is $50,000 Too Much For American Marriage Into Citizenship? by 9jaswag(f): 5:54am On Jun 15, 2011
now, dont get your hopes down, there are many other ways to do it, you can:
A) go to the closest unemployment office and chat up some unemployed lady (preferably ugly). then explain to her that you want to help her financially while she helps you etc. et voila!
B) go to the nearest crack house and get one of these crackheads to marry you. offer her unlimited crack until marriage AS LONG AS SHE STAYS WITH YOU TILL MARRIAGE. if you offer her 100bucks worth of crack EVERY DAY until marriage (approximately 3months), it will still cost you ONLY 9K top.
C) go to nearest retirement home and befriend one of these grandma without family or friends and offer to fukc take care of her until her last days for marriage. you will be surprized how many will say YES to anything, rather than staying in old homes alone.
D) go to any of the east european countries that nearly joined the EU (Czech Republic/Poland/Hungary etc) and i can ASSURE you that 15K will get you married within 3months! with European citizenship, you will have an easier way in the US guaranteed!

I laugh in Igbo! Wrong!!!! Why do people like to decieve themselves? Have you tried all the above options and it actually worked for you? Look I have more than 10 friends if not more that got married for green cards and believe me even if she is ugly, fat, old or whatever; she would marry you for free accepted but she would get you deported! Yes, I said it deported! When she is getting married to you as long as you are not a citizen the marriage official or govt would tell her about foreigners especially Nigerians getting married to citizens for papers and once she knows that is why you married her you are in big trouble.

And FYI it cost around $10,000 about $7,000 if you are in the US, I have helped a lot of my friends come over here the legal way and they get married here and mutually agree with their partner. Fortunately for me, my mum is a citizen so I got mine immediately. But I still see my friends struggle every day in and out of court!

1 Like

Re: Is $50,000 Too Much For American Marriage Into Citizenship? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 15, 2011
@anita, everyone, who gives a Bleep? $50,000 is too much self, $10,000 should do. It's a mutual agreement, both parties will benefit, its called TRADE. No exploitation, no acrimony, no one is forced, its just tow consenting adults coming together to form a bogus partnership in the interest of both parties, SIMPLES, tut tut. in btw Anita u hot, holla shocked

1 Like

Re: Is $50,000 Too Much For American Marriage Into Citizenship? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 15, 2011
two** gosh my bad,
Re: Is $50,000 Too Much For American Marriage Into Citizenship? by ChefMike(m): 1:35pm On Jun 15, 2011
Why the need for it?
Re: Is $50,000 Too Much For American Marriage Into Citizenship? by Gbenge77(m): 4:47pm On Jun 15, 2011
50,000 dollars is a bit on the high side.Wouldnt you rather play the dv lottery?
Re: Is $50,000 Too Much For American Marriage Into Citizenship? by EuroMeko(m): 8:58pm On Jun 15, 2011
I suppose that it depends on the situation but I consider even $50 a waste of money.
Re: Is $50,000 Too Much For American Marriage Into Citizenship? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 15, 2011
Outstrip:

MrJayBrown you are cruel. I am shocked that you would say something like that

i am sorry if my view/comments offends some people but i have to be honest about what i believe is going on around the world with our brothas. $50K is way too much when some not so good looking and attractive women are dying to marry ANYONE!

9jaswag:

I laugh in Igbo! Wrong!!!! Why do people like to decieve themselves? Have you tried all the above options and it actually worked for you? Look I have more than 10 friends if not more that got married for green cards and believe me even if she is ugly, fat, old or whatever; she would marry you for free accepted but she would get you deported! Yes, I said it deported! When she is getting married to you as long as you are not a citizen the marriage official or govt would tell her about foreigners especially Nigerians getting married to citizens for papers and once she knows that is why you married her you are in big trouble.

what do you take our brothas for? idiots? these men play their part like Jamie Foxx when he played Ray Charles in RAY. they will wine and dine these monsters babes, walk hand in hand in the street with them, express their fake love and, by the time they get to the altar, these gals would have NO doubts in their minds that these brothas LOVE them. whatever the official says at that point in time will go into one ear and go out the other. these brothas know exactly how long they have to go on with this charade and, until that day, they will "play" the perfect husbands. 

And FYI it cost around $10,000 about $7,000 if you are in the US, I have helped a lot of my friends come over here the legal way and they get married here and mutually agree with their partner. Fortunately for me, my mum is a citizen so I got mine immediately. But I still see my friends struggle every day in and out of court!

at least, we can all agree that $50K is WAY too much. hopefully you didnt write that to attract the attention of the poster(and his $50K) to ultimately scam him blind.
Re: Is $50,000 Too Much For American Marriage Into Citizenship? by Outstrip(f): 11:35pm On Jun 15, 2011
I amnot saying that 50000.00 is not a lot of money. I am saying that if you are going to marry someone for any reason whatsoever that you should be truthful about it. You want something out of it and she also wants something out of it. Why would you profess your love for her and in many cases Nigerian men will be okay with her getting pregnant just to further make her believe that he is for real and then move on. The woman suffers and the child also suffers because some punk as.ss wants to get papers by all means. It is just wrong. Be a man and be honest about your intentions. If she says she will do it for money that to me is better (albeit a crime) that ruining innocent lives. It does not matter that she is fat and ugly and already has 5 kids for 7 different men. They are still human beings and you are in no position to label them as worthless.

1 Like

Re: Is $50,000 Too Much For American Marriage Into Citizenship? by Nobody: 12:36am On Jun 16, 2011
^^ŷou are absolutely right, it is wrong and unfair to these damsel/babies BUT i am just stating a fact here. this is what our brothas (and sistas) are doing all over the world to get citizenship for free. . . . . . . . . so i was just telling poster what other illegal ways were out there to get it without spending such amount of money.

as you can see from my replies to Mrs C about what i would have done in their shoes, being honest to these damsel about your intentions is what i wrote about.
Re: Is $50,000 Too Much For American Marriage Into Citizenship? by Outstrip(f): 2:20am On Jun 16, 2011
I think I read your first post and just responded. I know you do not usually take the popular position but I have never known you to be thoughtless. So I apologize for not reading the whole thing. Sometimes it is impossible to read all the posts
Re: Is $50,000 Too Much For American Marriage Into Citizenship? by ruffrider(f): 5:31am On Jun 17, 2011
HMMM, 50,000 is a lot of money, but not enough.
Re: Is $50,000 Too Much For American Marriage Into Citizenship? by t2luv1: 1:34am On Mar 06, 2016
annita19:
Forwarding this page to USCIS and Homeland Security.

I just retrieved the guy IP address used to submit the post. Forwarding to Homeland Security.
Re: Is $50,000 Too Much For American Marriage Into Citizenship? by Ugosample(m): 6:36pm On Mar 12, 2016
Na wa o
Re: Is $50,000 Too Much For American Marriage Into Citizenship? by stunning4real: 12:35pm On Mar 14, 2016
annita19:
Really smh. Nigerians are into it all. Frauds of all kind.
The fact that the owner of Nairaland is a Nigerian does not mean that all members and comments are Nigerians. Wake up
Re: Is $50,000 Too Much For American Marriage Into Citizenship? by stunning4real: 12:36pm On Mar 14, 2016
t2luv1:

I just retrieved the guy IP address used to submit the post. Forwarding to Homeland Security.
Olorun a fun e se
Re: Is $50,000 Too Much For American Marriage Into Citizenship? by nlPoster: 8:12am On Sep 17, 2019
No, $50,000 isn't too much, lolz.
Re: Is $50,000 Too Much For American Marriage Into Citizenship? by nlPoster: 8:13am On Sep 17, 2019
ruffrider:
HMMM, 50,000 is a lot of money, but not enough.

True that.
Re: Is $50,000 Too Much For American Marriage Into Citizenship? by nlPoster: 8:14am On Sep 17, 2019
9jafetish:
i would marry you for free baby

Aww
Re: Is $50,000 Too Much For American Marriage Into Citizenship? by DexterousOne(m): 8:15am On Sep 17, 2019
Whoever is askin for 50k USD is a THIEF undecided
it's too much
Re: Is $50,000 Too Much For American Marriage Into Citizenship? by nlPoster: 8:24am On Sep 17, 2019
SouthChi:
Okay, it seems obvious whats going on with the African men marrying Black American women, but what about African women marrying Black American men?

From what I see, African women don't do it nearly as much as the men do. Also, its rare to see African women with black American men, regardless of income or beauty.

It's not as commonly found as African women with almost every other race besides AA, not sure why.

The one time I saw an official green card couple (ie obviously marrying because of green card), the Nigerian lady (I think) was looking so uncomfortable and angry, while the (AA) man clearly appeared nonchalant if rather indignant also.

It was like the lady had an invisible DON'T TOUCH ME rule somewhere in the atmosphere. The alleged groom was very careful not to "near" her, I noticed. In her defense, she wasn't young though.

It was quite clearly a business transaction, it was up to whoever wanted to verify their motives for marriage in my opinion, to care.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) / Governor Zulum Begins Painting Of Flyover In Maiduguri Like Kaduna (Photos) / Can The Holder Of Uk Visa Travel To Other Eu Countries? Like Schengen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.