Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Is $50,000 Too Much For American Marriage Into Citizenship? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is $50,000 Too Much For American Marriage Into Citizenship? (38892 Views)

This New Plane Designed For American President Will Shock You (photos) - See Mor / Illegal Immigrants In The US Will Be Entitled Citizenship / For American Invitation Letter And Contact Also An Officer In The Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is $50,000 Too Much For American Marriage Into Citizenship? by tpia5: 1:48am On Jun 05, 2011
I think the US media has to bring back the notion of superwoman because right now the females of many of these countries are just sitting ducks for every sweet talker, for real.

Though not all the women are innocent victims either.

Anyway, lord have mercy.
Re: Is $50,000 Too Much For American Marriage Into Citizenship? by blacklion(m): 12:42pm On Jun 05, 2011
@ Mrs. Chima and Annita19

As an American woman, do you have any moral objection to an African immigrant man paying cash to a native-born American citizen woman for a 'green card marriage' as part of a mutually agreed transaction?

An African immigrant who exploits the love and affection of an innocent American woman in order to gain citizenship is plain wrong in his actions from a moral perspective and he is also committing a criminal offence under US immigration law.

But what about where the immigrant paid cash for what BOTH parties knew beforehand and agreed was a pure business transaction with no emotions or sex involved?

Do you think this is a bad thing in moral terms? I'm not talking about the law now because its plain illegal.

Would you report to ICE if you knew that any of your female relatives, co-workers or friends was getting into such a transaction?
Re: Is $50,000 Too Much For American Marriage Into Citizenship? by SouthChi(m): 6:45pm On Jun 05, 2011
I would report it.

I think more Americans especially Black Americans need to be more vigilant about reporting illegal Africans in America.

I think Nigerians are racist against Black Americans therefore illegal Nigerians should be reported immediately.

Black Americans should also look for signs of Nigerian foreigners abusing our women for citizenship AND DEFINITELY have that abuser kicked out on his behind!

ON THE OTHER HAND, black Americans should embrace LEGAL Nigerians especially those seeking an education.

ICE toll-free at 1-866-DHS-2ICE
Re: Is $50,000 Too Much For American Marriage Into Citizenship? by blacklion(m): 7:11pm On Jun 05, 2011
SouthChi:

I would report it.

I think more Americans especially Black Americans need to be more vigilant about reporting illegal Africans in America.

I think Nigerians are racist against Black Americans therefore illegal Nigerians should be reported immediately.

Black Americans should also look for signs of Nigerian foreigners abusing our women for citizenship AND DEFINITELY have that abuser kicked out on his behind!

ON THE OTHER HAND, black Americans should embrace LEGAL Nigerians especially those seeking an education.

ICE toll-free at 1-866-DHS-2ICE

Thanks for your comments. Et tu Mrs Chima and Annitta19? grin
Re: Is $50,000 Too Much For American Marriage Into Citizenship? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 05, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Of course, opinions and facts are two different things.   wink   Hypothetically speaking, If you couldn't find a desperate fat and ugly chick before your 90 days was over would you pay 50 grand to a chick who wouldn't mind the extra cash?

hypotetically (lol) no i wouldnt, i would simply:

A) go to the closest unemployment office and chat up some unemployed lady (preferably ugly). then explain to her that you want to help her financially while she helps you etc. et voila!
B) go to the nearest crack house and get one of these crackheads to marry you. offer her unlimited crack until marriage AS LONG AS SHE STAYS WITH YOU TILL MARRIAGE. if you offer her 100bucks worth of crack EVERY DAY until marriage (approximately 3months), it will still cost you ONLY 9K top.
C) go to nearest retirement home and befriend one of these grandma without family or friends and offer to fukc take care of her until her last days for marriage. you will be surprized how many will say YES to anything, rather than staying in old homes alone.
D) go to any of the east european countries that nearly joined the EU (Czech Republic/Poland/Hungary etc) and i can ASSURE you that 15K will get you married within 3months! with European citizenship, you will have an easier way in the US guaranteed!
Re: Is $50,000 Too Much For American Marriage Into Citizenship? by logica(m): 11:33am On Jun 14, 2011
Who is this annita mo.r.on? Americans still engage in more fraudulent activities than Nigerians. That's standard fact.
Re: Is $50,000 Too Much For American Marriage Into Citizenship? by freshera: 11:46am On Jun 14, 2011
And why do you want to know? Are you working for immigration?
Re: Is $50,000 Too Much For American Marriage Into Citizenship? by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 14, 2011
Any body who pays such an amount should be brought back home and lock up for good

1 Like

Re: Is $50,000 Too Much For American Marriage Into Citizenship? by cold(m): 11:55am On Jun 14, 2011
I've got some of the strictest standards in the world when it comes to my choice of women.Can't lower the bar for nothing
Re: Is $50,000 Too Much For American Marriage Into Citizenship? by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 14, 2011
Hahaha cheesy cheesy OP you dont need to pay for a green card marriage.There are lots of despirate morbidly obese european and american women ready to say i do! if you want to marry them.You get a free home,free food,free clothes,free shoes all at once and even a citizenship on top of that cheesy cheesy.Man go hustle and catch your american and european mugu cheesy
Re: Is $50,000 Too Much For American Marriage Into Citizenship? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 14, 2011
cold:

I've got some of the strictest standards in the world when it comes to my choice of women.Can't lower the bar for nothing
Nna i believe ya cheesy
Re: Is $50,000 Too Much For American Marriage Into Citizenship? by 190: 12:31pm On Jun 14, 2011
tom28:

Hahaha cheesy cheesy OP you dont need to pay for a green card marriage.There are lots of despirate morbidly obese european and american women ready to say i do! if you want to marry them.You get a free home,free food,free clothes,free shoes all at once and even a citizenship on top of that cheesy cheesy.Man go hustle and catch your american and european mugu cheesy
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Is $50,000 Too Much For American Marriage Into Citizenship? by proffmanue(m): 12:37pm On Jun 14, 2011
u don't hv to pay a cent, just use ur head, but don't engage in fraud.
Re: Is $50,000 Too Much For American Marriage Into Citizenship? by Thirst4Lif: 12:43pm On Jun 14, 2011
She called the Immigration and he was faced in deportation court if he doesn't get his ducks in the row he will be heading right back to where he started from.

Actually these marriages are looked at by the Immigrations Department much more closely than in the past. And, I'm sure, it's due to the nature of dishonesty of many Africans.

However,

Anyone who's amassed $50K (I'm sure from scamming) in Nigeria should count their blessings. Mainly that they're not already in prison.
As an American, whenever I hear the word Nigeria on t.v. I already know it will be something negative to follow. It makes people a lot
more vigilant. It's also quite embarassing to every brown skinned person in the world.
Re: Is $50,000 Too Much For American Marriage Into Citizenship? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 14, 2011
50k ke?no fall mugu for no cause o!
like someone said,get the ugliest kamala and you are in business or better still,be a fine boi with good manners and i swear na you go dey run.

edit
if you have 50k,just invest it in system and u will see how fast u will get ur papers
Re: Is $50,000 Too Much For American Marriage Into Citizenship? by lippyrat: 1:40pm On Jun 14, 2011
A+
Re: Is $50,000 Too Much For American Marriage Into Citizenship? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 14, 2011
There is a price tag on American citizenship.  If you have $500k to invest in America and are interested in living in America, you'll be giving green card immediately.  In some states like FL if you invest 100k, with a bond to invest more in future, you will be given pr even. If you don't invest more, you still have your 100k investment and your green card,
Re: Is $50,000 Too Much For American Marriage Into Citizenship? by 2goodbobo(m): 4:26pm On Jun 14, 2011
If you convert that to naira,it will amount to 7.5million naira, bros na money to start up correct bizness be that.even for nija,marriage no cost like that o.
Re: Is $50,000 Too Much For American Marriage Into Citizenship? by 9jafetish(f): 4:30pm On Jun 14, 2011
i would marry you for free baby
Re: Is $50,000 Too Much For American Marriage Into Citizenship? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 14, 2011
OP this canadian chick 9jafetish say she would marry you for free oya hand over your 50k USD to me make i tey start pure water business cheesy cheesy
Re: Is $50,000 Too Much For American Marriage Into Citizenship? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 14, 2011
matt_4will:

I know few talented guys in US. All they are together asking around for is approximately ~$8000 to return home.
Why dont you just sponsors ppl like that and collaborate with them or something instead of wasting the money and your life in the US.
bleeping naughty person!!!

No blame am o!
he wants to get a taste of the american dream cheesy
Re: Is $50,000 Too Much For American Marriage Into Citizenship? by vislabraye(m): 5:16pm On Jun 14, 2011
50,000 is way too much.
Re: Is $50,000 Too Much For American Marriage Into Citizenship? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 14, 2011
blacklion:

@ Mrs. Chima and Annita19

As an American woman, do you have any moral objection to an African immigrant man paying cash to a native-born American citizen woman for a 'green card marriage' as part of a mutually agreed transaction?

An African immigrant who exploits the love and affection of an innocent American woman in order to gain citizenship is plain wrong in his actions from a moral perspective and he is also committing a criminal offence under US immigration law.

But what about where the immigrant paid cash for what BOTH parties knew beforehand and agreed was a pure business transaction with no emotions or sex involved?

Do you think this is a bad thing in moral terms? I'm not talking about the law now because its plain illegal.

Would you report to ICE if you knew that any of your female relatives, co-workers or friends was getting into such a transaction?  

i don't think this is a bad thing morally because both parties agreed to this.  i wouldn't report them, either.  i wouldn't recommend it because the consequences are not worth it, but it's not my business what 2 adults decide to do.  if they get caught, they must suffer the consequences.
Re: Is $50,000 Too Much For American Marriage Into Citizenship? by Raynemaker(m): 5:51pm On Jun 14, 2011
@ Mrs. Chima- nice and balanced comments

@ Southchi- I hate bigotry in all its forms, and before I make any serious comment, could you please explain what you mean by;

"I think Nigerians are racist against Black Americans therefore illegal Nigerians should be reported immediately"

Because this is a very sweeping statement on one hand, then you go to say

"ON THE OTHER HAND, black Americans should embrace LEGAL Nigerians especially those seeking an education"

Something between the lines of your post reeks.
Re: Is $50,000 Too Much For American Marriage Into Citizenship? by Blazay(m): 6:13pm On Jun 14, 2011
I would have paid more than that and some change.
In fact, I would make sure that groom or bride of mine a beneficiary in my living will and testament or saving my life.
Anyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyything to get out of that hell-hole called Nigeria. kiss
Re: Is $50,000 Too Much For American Marriage Into Citizenship? by bomly(f): 6:14pm On Jun 14, 2011
a whole $50k this people una dey mad self. I do not consider it wise to spend $50k to be citizen of any country in this world, citizenship is not a yardstick to greatness. Abi una nor dey see the Oyibo and Black Americans wain dey beg for road? or dey jobless and homeless them get paper oh, anyway do as your heart so desire
Re: Is $50,000 Too Much For American Marriage Into Citizenship? by Jenifa1: 6:29pm On Jun 14, 2011
can't you find a more legal means to be in the US or return home?i'm sure 50k is plenty enough capital to start something at home.
Re: Is $50,000 Too Much For American Marriage Into Citizenship? by Outstrip(f): 6:49pm On Jun 14, 2011
MrJayBrown you are cruel. I am shocked that you would say something like that
Re: Is $50,000 Too Much For American Marriage Into Citizenship? by Puvguy: 7:04pm On Jun 14, 2011
@9jafetish I seriously know of someone that will take up your interesting offer. U game? cool
Re: Is $50,000 Too Much For American Marriage Into Citizenship? by dayokanu(m): 7:41pm On Jun 14, 2011
9jafetish:

i would marry you for free baby

Lol
Re: Is $50,000 Too Much For American Marriage Into Citizenship? by nethacker(m): 7:47pm On Jun 14, 2011
y i go pay dat kind money for a paper dats green?  shocked dem nvr swear for me reach dat level na,
btw , pple back home really dnt knw dat d only differences between 9ja and yankee is adequate infrastructure(constant electricity,good road networks,citizens information database) and equipped law enforcement unit(motor vehicle administration,police,IRS etc). if not for these 2 factors, america wouldnt hv been any better than 9ja.
jst my own opinion sha  lipsrsealed
Re: Is $50,000 Too Much For American Marriage Into Citizenship? by donclemo(m): 8:08pm On Jun 14, 2011
I see the American Shouting , their marriage no dey last just one month of marriage and the next thing is divorce so wetin be the difference between contract marriage for green card and marriage we go still end in divorce in this world everybody want something in exchange from something else Ask yourself this question do you know how much America make from Nigeria weather na oil or na Visa money and dem no go still give u visa what is wrong in saying ok come for interview if u get visa we go collect our money if u no get visa no pay but that is not the case. If u no get visa wetin concern us as long as we collect our money. SO GUYS TELL ME THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A GUY WHO PAYS MONEY TO MARRY A LADY TO GET A GREEN CARD AND A GUY WHO PAYS MONEY IN THE EMBASSY THINKING HE IS GOING TO GET A VISA AND HE IS DENIED VISA EVEN WHEN HE IS QUALIFIED TO GET ONE YET THEY STILL COLLECT HIS MONEY. Americans always want to exploit country Why are their troops in Iraq why are they fighting Gadaffi and as soon as they started fighting libya gas/petrol price went up. People open your eyes well well. Americans here i wnat u to show my comment to the
FBI, CNN, Department of Homeland Security, Army, Airforce, Whitehouse , etc.
THE ONLY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN NIGERIAN FRAUD AND AMERICAN FRAUD IS THAT AMERICANS PLAY THE GAME CLEAN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening Pt 2 / Lockdown: Inter-State Travellers Intercepted In Enugu, Turned Back / Truck Crushes Two DELSU Final Year Students To Death (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.