Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,043 members, 7,814,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Stanbic IBTC Disep - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Stanbic IBTC Disep (1435 Views)

Stanbic IBTC Or MTN Nigeria For A Graduate Trainee / Salary For Stanbic IBTC Pensions Managers Limited / How To Buy Card/data From Your Stanbic IBTC Bank Account See Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stanbic IBTC Disep by joshuaogunkoya(m): 12:53pm On Oct 22, 2021
Hello,

I wish to know if anyone applied for the Stanbic IBTC disep programme advertised last month.
I recently took the assessment and i got a mail afterwards asking me to complete a survey but it's over a week now and I'm yet to get any feedback from them.

Please indicate if you enrolled for the programme for us to know if the programme has kicked off.

Regards
Re: Stanbic IBTC Disep by roland2rule(m): 5:54pm On Oct 22, 2021
I was selected yesterday as one of the successful candidate. I signed the email and submitted it to them today. Tomorrow is opening ceremony by 10am and the program is starting on Monday 8am - 5pm daily, online and self paced, 10k monthly stipend for data.

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Disep by cloudy100(m): 1:57am On May 07, 2022
roland2rule:
I was selected yesterday as one of the successful candidate. I signed the email and submitted it to them today. Tomorrow is opening ceremony by 10am and the program is starting on Monday 8am - 5pm daily, online and self paced, 10k monthly stipend for data.

How was the preassessment like? What questions were set
Re: Stanbic IBTC Disep by Lovelace01: 10:11am On May 18, 2022
cloudy100:

How was the preassessment like? What questions were set
Hello, have you gotten a feedback after the assessment?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Disep by Femisol(m): 12:15pm On May 18, 2022
Lovelace01:

I have not heard from them too.
They even sent the mail for the pre assessment test like twice.

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Disep by Laryfrosh: 8:15pm On May 25, 2022
Lovelace01:

Did you get a mail for the program?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Disep by Laryfrosh: 8:16pm On May 25, 2022
roland2rule:

Do they retain trainees after the training
Re: Stanbic IBTC Disep by Lovelace01: 5:06am On May 26, 2022
Laryfrosh:

Did you get a mail for the program?

Nope, did you?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Disep by Laryfrosh: 6:31am On May 26, 2022
Lovelace01:

Nope, did you?

Yes I did

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Is D Highest Paid In Government Agencies / Tired Of Waiting For NSITF Induction 2013 / Ican Foundation Study Pack And Past Questions Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.