Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,618 members, 7,861,920 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:20 PM

How To Make 100k Before Year Ends - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make 100k Before Year Ends (696 Views)

Benin Mall 75% Complete, To Be Opened Before Year End, As Obaseki Inspects Proje / Which Business (Online/offline) Can I do that i can make 100k Daily? / Nkataa Ends The Year In Style As They‎ celebrate Their Achievements "‎ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make 100k Before Year Ends by ModestGal(f): 3:37pm On Oct 22, 2021
Do you know the year is ending and you can still make upto 100k by selling different items. It maybe SHOES, CLOTHS, GLASSES etc

All you need to do is create a Facebook page, Instagram page, buy these items and promote them.

How to buy items
1. You can search items on Amazon, ebay that are a bit hard to find in Nigeria, order for them, market and sell

2. You can source for items from designer stores like adidas, etc buy and sell

How I can help you
1. I will help you make payments for all orders on Amazon and eBay and send it down to you

2. I can help you go to stores,source items for you and send it down to you in Nigeria.

ITEMS you can start importing
Wristwatches
Shoes
Bags etc

December is coming and people are already saving money to spend, you should use this opportunity to sell something and earn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make 100k Before Year Ends by ModestGal(f): 9:51pm On Oct 22, 2021
ModestGal:
Do you know the year is ending and you can still make upto 100k by selling different items. It maybe SHOES, CLOTHS, GLASSES etc

All you need to do is create a Facebook page, Instagram page, buy these items and promote them.

How to buy items
1. You can search items on Amazon, ebay that are a bit hard to find in Nigeria, order for them, market and sell

How I can help you
1. I will help you make payments for all orders on Amazon and eBay and send it down to you

2. I can help you go to stores,source items for you and send it down to you in Nigeria.

Wristwatches
Shoes
Bags etc

December is coming and people are already saving money to spend, you should use this opportunity to sell something and earn

N
Re: How To Make 100k Before Year Ends by ModestGal(f): 8:33pm On Nov 02, 2021
ModestGal:

How to buy items

How I can help you

Wristwatches
Shoes
Bags etc

Hi
Re: How To Make 100k Before Year Ends by ModestGal(f): 7:20pm On Nov 11, 2021
ModestGal:

How to buy items

How I can help you

Wristwatches
Shoes
Bags etc

Re: How To Make 100k Before Year Ends by Nobody: 4:20am On Nov 13, 2021
Be specific , is it #100k or 100k CAD which one of the two.? I just hope you ain't talking about our naira here. Cause I blew that shit last Tuesday...
Re: How To Make 100k Before Year Ends by alfred007(m): 5:49am On Nov 13, 2021
Start affiliate marketing
Re: How To Make 100k Before Year Ends by wewillbealright: 11:40am On Nov 14, 2021
alfred007:
Start affiliate marketing

Hi, please what's it about(affiliate marketing)?
Re: How To Make 100k Before Year Ends by alfred007(m): 2:10pm On Nov 14, 2021
wewillbealright:

Hi, please what's it about(affiliate marketing)?

If it interests you, check my signature and chat me up on WhatsApp
Re: How To Make 100k Before Year Ends by Favvy1(m): 8:51pm On Nov 28, 2021
You can make that and more by simply reselling products and services on platform like jumia and konga if you don't want to do the whole online store setup .
Learn how to buy products at cheaper rate and make cool cash just selling on jumia

(1) (Reply)

MTN Has Barred Me From Making Calls / Rabiu Abdulsamad, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest Man, As He Makes N3.4b Daily / Buy Kraft Gusset Bags From VICTOR OSCAR COMPANY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.