Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Did You Apply For Foreign Jobs Through 'Quantech Services Incorporated'? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Did You Apply For Foreign Jobs Through 'Quantech Services Incorporated'? (20076 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / Did You Apply For An Academic Position At Deloitte In Jan/feb. 2021? / How Do You Get Jobs Through Referrals? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Apply For Foreign Jobs Through 'Quantech Services Incorporated'? by ibitolad14(m): 6:40pm On Oct 22, 2021
Hello guys, I want to find out and be sure of the legitimacy of the above agency I put up, so whatever opinions and ideas known related to this exact company would be much appreciated.. Thank you!
Re: Did You Apply For Foreign Jobs Through 'Quantech Services Incorporated'? by MarketDispatch: 6:49pm On Oct 22, 2021
ibitolad14:
Hello guys, I want to find out and be sure of the legitimacy of the above agency I put up, so whatever opinions and ideas known related to this exact company would be much appreciated.. Thank you!

So long as you are not paying any naira upfront to get the Job

17 Likes

Re: Did You Apply For Foreign Jobs Through 'Quantech Services Incorporated'? by ibitolad14(m): 7:10pm On Oct 22, 2021
Nothing's being asked for now, asides a required certificate from a verified platform which costs about $200
MarketDispatch:

So long as you are not paying any naira upfront to get the Job
Re: Did You Apply For Foreign Jobs Through 'Quantech Services Incorporated'? by MarketDispatch: 7:18pm On Oct 22, 2021
ibitolad14:
Nothing's being asked for now, asides a required certificate from a verified platform which costs about $200

That means the scam lies in you getting that certificate ...the company gets a share

58 Likes

Re: Did You Apply For Foreign Jobs Through 'Quantech Services Incorporated'? by ibitolad14(m): 7:40pm On Oct 22, 2021
You've got a point sha.. Let's see how it goes.. Thanks!
MarketDispatch:

That means the scam lies in you getting that certificate ...the company gets a share

2 Likes

Re: Did You Apply For Foreign Jobs Through 'Quantech Services Incorporated'? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 22, 2021
ibitolad14:
You've got a point sha. Let's see how it goes. Thanks!

Hope you wouldn't pay for that certificate. Nah there dem one use take run you street.

Is no different from those guys who promised you a job offshore on the condition you must get some certificates. When you mention you don't have such certificates, you will be told to pay some amount of money to get them. Finally, the job you won't get.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Apply For Foreign Jobs Through 'Quantech Services Incorporated'? by heayernu56(m): 8:50pm On Oct 22, 2021
ibitolad14:
if it's quantechserv.com , from my little search on glassdoor, it seems they are real... but please do more research on them.

3 Likes

Re: Did You Apply For Foreign Jobs Through 'Quantech Services Incorporated'? by ibitolad14(m): 8:55pm On Oct 22, 2021
I get what you mean sha, thanks!
BiggyB242:

Hope you wouldn't pay for that certificate. Nah there dem one use takes one you.

Is no different from those guys who promised you a job offshore on the condition you must get some certificates. When you mention you don't have such certificates, you will be told to pay some amount of money to get them. Finally, the job you won't get.
Re: Did You Apply For Foreign Jobs Through 'Quantech Services Incorporated'? by ibitolad14(m): 8:57pm On Oct 22, 2021
Not entirely reassuring, lol.. And pls how did your research make them seem real?
heayernu56:
if it's quantechserv.com , from my little search on glassdoor, it seems they are real... but please do more research on them.
Re: Did You Apply For Foreign Jobs Through 'Quantech Services Incorporated'? by heayernu56(m): 10:09pm On Oct 22, 2021
ibitolad14:
Not entirely reassuring, lol.. And pls how did your research make them seem real?
Disclaimer: I am not in anyways saying that you should make payment to them during the course of recruitment.

I said they seem real because, checking them on glassdoor, they seem to have people who have gone through their recruitment judging from the interview section. Their salary section seem to be quite populated, I doubt they can have that much time or patience to put those figures there for different roles. Same with the reviews.

They have presence on linkedin, with about 317 of their employees on linkedin (could be both past and present combined). Checking some of those employees profile, they are owned by genuine and legit people who have had other experiences.

But, do not base your decision solely on what I have said. Do your own research on them to confirm that they are genuine.

24 Likes

Re: Did You Apply For Foreign Jobs Through 'Quantech Services Incorporated'? by Quelme: 10:23pm On Oct 22, 2021
Sha be careful!!! Na this kind format ADENL they use for their maga.....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did You Apply For Foreign Jobs Through 'Quantech Services Incorporated'? by ibitolad14(m): 1:58pm On Oct 23, 2021
I get your point now.. Thank you!
heayernu56:
Disclaimer: I am not in anyways saying that you should make payment to them during the course of recruitment.

I said they seem real because, checking them on glassdoor, they seem to have people who have gone through their recruitment judging from the interview section. Their salary section seem to be quite populated, I doubt they can have that much time or patience to put those figures there for different roles. Same with the reviews.

They have presence on linkedin, with about 317 of their employees on linkedin (could be both past and present combined). Checking some of those employees profile, they are owned by genuine and legit people who have had other experiences.

But, do not base your decision solely on what I have said. Do your own research on them to confirm that they are genuine.
Re: Did You Apply For Foreign Jobs Through 'Quantech Services Incorporated'? by ibitolad14(m): 1:59pm On Oct 23, 2021
Lol, who be ADENL?
Quelme:
Sha be careful!!! Na this kind format ADENL they use for their maga.....
Re: Did You Apply For Foreign Jobs Through 'Quantech Services Incorporated'? by airsaylongcome: 4:34pm On Oct 23, 2021
ibitolad14:
Lol, who be ADENL?

Looks like you are about to be conned. And the kind of responses you are dropping suggests like you eventually will be conned. It is completely free to get a remote job whether remote Nigerian or Remote Abroad

7 Likes

Re: Did You Apply For Foreign Jobs Through 'Quantech Services Incorporated'? by nicho450(m): 4:36pm On Oct 23, 2021
Proceed but be careful

1 Like

Re: Did You Apply For Foreign Jobs Through 'Quantech Services Incorporated'? by sacajawea: 4:36pm On Oct 23, 2021
Poverty! Suffering!

1 Like

Re: Did You Apply For Foreign Jobs Through 'Quantech Services Incorporated'? by cl0r0x: 4:37pm On Oct 23, 2021
heayernu56:

Takes a little effort to have such footprint on the Internet.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did You Apply For Foreign Jobs Through 'Quantech Services Incorporated'? by Konjiboi: 4:42pm On Oct 23, 2021
Any thing involving upfront payment is often a scam.

Be kiaful.

Or be careful.

6 Likes

Re: Did You Apply For Foreign Jobs Through 'Quantech Services Incorporated'? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 23, 2021
SCAM

1 Like

Re: Did You Apply For Foreign Jobs Through 'Quantech Services Incorporated'? by jericco1(m): 4:52pm On Oct 23, 2021
Be careful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did You Apply For Foreign Jobs Through 'Quantech Services Incorporated'? by Xbs1: 4:56pm On Oct 23, 2021
No
Re: Did You Apply For Foreign Jobs Through 'Quantech Services Incorporated'? by christaddicted: 5:01pm On Oct 23, 2021
ibitolad14:

It's 100% real. My cousin is on it. A five stage interview. Thorough research was made before he proceeded. A relative had to find out in the U.S about them. Their HQ is at Massachusetts.

They work secretly with the U.S government, Department of Defense precisely. More like a secret service. Just hope you won't be disqualified for bringing it here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Apply For Foreign Jobs Through 'Quantech Services Incorporated'? by paymentvoucher: 5:08pm On Oct 23, 2021
ibitolad14:

RUN Ooooooooooo

I came across the same scamming pattern which I was scammed in 2017. So I’m bringing it here for people to learn and not fall victim.

Please find below the latest FAKE job position below before I proceed:

https://www.myjobmag.com/job/153032/wacomp-programme-officer-european-development-fund-edf

In 2017, I saw a post online for Finance and Administrative Office which I applied online. I was sent this message below the second day:

Dear ******** *****,

We trust you are fine.

We have reviewed your application, qualifications and experience and pre- shortlisted you for the Finance and Administration Officer Position - based in our Regional Office in Abuja, Nigeria but with travel on assignment to Co-operating Partner Offices in Benin, Burkina Faso, Togo, Ghana, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Cote D’Ivoire, Guinea, Senegal, Niger, Mali, Mauritania, Gambia and Guinea Bissau on need basis.

For the full Job description and remuneration terms, please see the attached Job description document (MS Word 2003-2007).

Find attached to this email our entry assessment form for new staff joining the organization. Fill it honestly and accurately and return the same to me as soon as possible as we need to fill the position very urgently due to work backlog in our office (by 21/07/2017).

For the position, the organization requires your latest Psychometric ICLAP score as per the desired qualifications but given the geographical separation, as the recruitment is being done here in Belgium, we are unable to conduct the same.

We request you to submit this together with the filled entry assessment form.
If your ICLAP is not ready, please fill and send back to me the new staff entry assessment form but schedule your ICLAP with an International invigilator including but not limited to the below invigilators and email me your score as soon as possible:
MaxPro Centre www.maxprocentre.com

Welcome to MaxPro Centre
www.maxprocentre.com
Hussingtree HR Consultancy www.hussingtreehr.com;

Any other accredited LAP Invigilator is fine as well.

Please scan and email the certified ICLAP score to reach me on or before close of business, 21st July 2017 if you would wish to proceed with the recruitment process.

Wishing you all the best in remaining application processes. WARHI is an equal opportunity employer. Any solicitation will lead to disqualification.

Kind regards,
Laura Ashcroft,
Chief Financial and Administrative Officer,
The Western Africa Reproductive Health Initiative (WARHI),
Avenue Herrmann-Debroux 40 B-1160,
Brussels, Belgium.
Tel: + 32 2 7848 6700,
Fax: + 32 2 0898 8765.
Email: careers@warhi.org

It really look so real right? @christaddicted grin grin grin immediately I opened my laptop and clicked on the links for the exams.

I clicked on “www. maxprocenter” and contacted them for the ICLAP test. I fell for the SCAM. Find below the messages to maxprocenter :

Hello,

I called earlier in respect of the payment for my test. Kindly send me the bank details.

Dear *******,

Thanks.

You can pay the fee ($125 equivalent to 41,970 Naira) via MoneyGram or Western Union transfer to our Finance Manager, David Gitau. The full details are as follows:
Name: David Gitau
Address: No.87 Mugumo Road, Off Kyuna Road, Loresho, Westlands,Nairobi Kenya
Tel: +254725090148

Please scan and send the bank deposit slip.

You may use Safaricom Mpesa by sending to +254795308024 the fee of $125 (Naira 41970).

Regards,
Richard
[/b]

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Apply For Foreign Jobs Through 'Quantech Services Incorporated'? by christaddicted: 5:11pm On Oct 23, 2021
ibitolad14:

My cousin paid $119 USD i.e around 88k in naira. Like six verified platforms were listed to get the cert from. These are known platforms I've been seeing over time on net.

1 Like

Re: Did You Apply For Foreign Jobs Through 'Quantech Services Incorporated'? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 23, 2021
D
Re: Did You Apply For Foreign Jobs Through 'Quantech Services Incorporated'? by christaddicted: 5:13pm On Oct 23, 2021
paymentvoucher:

It’s a scam. I was once a victim but not this company. It’s the same format they are using.

Wow! Did you researched about the company that scanned you? Let's hear your story; what the format like?

Sometimes, people's opinion as regard the trendy scamming globally would wanna make one loose opportunity. Though like I said, research was well carried out before my cousin pushed on.

2 Likes

Re: Did You Apply For Foreign Jobs Through 'Quantech Services Incorporated'? by Dialpad: 5:14pm On Oct 23, 2021
The successful ones in life are usually risk takers, would you rather remain on the same spot or decide to take a life changing opportunity.

Coming here for advice does not really make sense all the time.

You already said the training platform is legitimate, take the course, now you have added and improved
your skills

2 Likes

Re: Did You Apply For Foreign Jobs Through 'Quantech Services Incorporated'? by illuminaty(m): 5:14pm On Oct 23, 2021
christaddicted:

It's 100% real. My cousin is on it. A five stage interview. Thorough research was made before he proceeded. A relative had to find out in the U.S about them. Their HQ is at Massachusetts.

They work secretly with the U.S government, Department of Defense precisely. More likely secret service. Just hope you won't be disqualified for bringing it here.
They

So it's a bad thing for someone to make research again abi??...it's not like the OP has in any way said they are scam...he only brought his skepticism here!

7 Likes

Re: Did You Apply For Foreign Jobs Through 'Quantech Services Incorporated'? by Skillsnigeria: 5:16pm On Oct 23, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Did You Apply For Foreign Jobs Through 'Quantech Services Incorporated'? by paymentvoucher: 5:16pm On Oct 23, 2021
christaddicted:

Wow! Did you researched about the company that scanned you? Let's hear your story; what the format like?

On it
Re: Did You Apply For Foreign Jobs Through 'Quantech Services Incorporated'? by femi4: 5:16pm On Oct 23, 2021
ibitolad14:
Red flag.... that's a scam

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Experience With GNLD Today & how Nairaland topic saved me / What Are The Working Conditions Of Coscharis Group / NECO Coordination On August 14, 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.