Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University (45954 Views)

Oluwatuyi Olowoyeye Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Hungarian University / 201 Graduate With First Class From Covenant University / Owolabi Habeebah Olayinka Graduates With A 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 23, 2021
Female students are not smiling these days o. Could this be one of the results of feminism? grin

Congrats, dear. I do envy the genius students. Na to cramme I know. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University by Newness2019: 7:17pm On Oct 23, 2021
MY SISTER, GET OUT OF THIS COUNTRY NOW ASAP.

ANGELS OF THE LORD WILL BE WITH YOU ALL THE WAY.

I'M PROUD OF YOU.

1 Like

Re: Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University by Burgerlomo: 7:17pm On Oct 23, 2021
Beauty with brain, congratulations girl.

Re: Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University by Domiland(m): 7:19pm On Oct 23, 2021
Beauty and brain
Re: Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University by OnyeOgboni: 7:19pm On Oct 23, 2021
Igbo excellence..
Re: Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University by 1manuel(m): 7:21pm On Oct 23, 2021
[quote author=Bigpapi post=106998433][/quote]
Igbo amaka
Re: Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 23, 2021
DavidHarry:

You won't understand

Then make me understand because there's literally no barriers in place nor credible excuse that warrants your supposition.

1 Like

Re: Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University by Caseless: 7:23pm On Oct 23, 2021
undecided
siofra:

Congrats to her. Not him.
Re: Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 23, 2021
mployer:
She was my student in secondary school.

You all won't believe.

Awwwwwn,,,, you should be happy seeing your student get some accolades then.
Re: Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University by Stevyne: 7:29pm On Oct 23, 2021
ThankUJesus:
Private university with first class.
E NO SUPRISE ME O grin

1 Like

Re: Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University by vickydevoka(m): 7:29pm On Oct 23, 2021
bluefilm:
Let her come to UNN and try it, then I will give her some Accolade.
Esut. Unn is even possible. Lectu for esut no get joy. When last u hear first class from esut
Re: Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University by georgeidoni: 7:32pm On Oct 23, 2021
Perfect As from 100 level to final year. No single B. This is beauty with brain. Big congratulations to her.

1 Like

Re: Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University by obynokoko: 7:32pm On Oct 23, 2021
Congratulations dear,you are too much
Re: Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University by Kaymansion(m): 7:33pm On Oct 23, 2021
Beauty with brain!
Re: Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University by Acidbath: 7:33pm On Oct 23, 2021
Congrats.

If you like, waste your gift and end up being a footmat of one inventless negroe. Na you Sabi.
Re: Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University by Jonathan39: 7:36pm On Oct 23, 2021
You are not well grin grin
treatise:
This isn't fair: I will report this to those handling quota system.

1 Like

Re: Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University by Minaboy12: 7:39pm On Oct 23, 2021
Government university lecturers would purposely reduce your marks even when they know you deserve an A
Re: Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University by shigishege: 7:41pm On Oct 23, 2021
IgweBUIKE1:
Igbo amaka
but her name nor be amaka na
Re: Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University by vineyardfarms: 7:43pm On Oct 23, 2021
Impressive, your name says it all, you are favoured.
Re: Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University by princemartinsG(m): 7:44pm On Oct 23, 2021
Whats is the essence of first class graduates and high academic doctors and professors yet Nigeria cannot manufacture a bicycle spoke

1 Like

Re: Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University by Bubbleslaundry: 7:44pm On Oct 23, 2021
She has been an outstanding student from secondary school, she's a product of Maryland comprehensive secondary school.

3 Likes

Re: Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University by APCNig: 7:45pm On Oct 23, 2021
Sebastine1994:
No pictures grin

I asked for pictures because from my deduction ugly girls are brilliant while dumb girls are beautiful.

That's why I'm yet unmarried.

Finding a beautiful intelligent lady is hard

Tonto Dikeh nko? Isn't she beautiful and brilliant ?
Re: Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University by MsFaith: 7:45pm On Oct 23, 2021
Sacred007:

shut up!

As in, all dumb comments on NL like this one deserve a ‘shut up’
Re: Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University by treatise: 7:46pm On Oct 23, 2021
Jonathan39:
You are not well grin grin

I need some drugs.
Re: Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University by deewhydoski(m): 7:48pm On Oct 23, 2021
Sunday2021:
Convenant University that all the graduate are first class. If she get cgpa of 3.0 in university of Ibadan then I will say congratulations.
Forget that thing that girl will still make First Class in UI. She may not graduate with 5.0 but I know she will still make First Class. Make we stop hyping all these federal universities

3 Likes

Re: Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University by Myself2(m): 7:49pm On Oct 23, 2021
IgweBUIKE1:
Igbo amaka

She's not Igbo

She's Ika from Delta state.

Any small thing "Igbo Amaka, Igbo Amaka", how about "Yoruba Amaka", "Urhobo Amaka" and all the other tribes.
This is how you guys fan the embers of tribalism
Re: Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University by zoedew: 7:54pm On Oct 23, 2021
Congratulations!
Re: Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University by Sacred007: 7:54pm On Oct 23, 2021
MsFaith:

As in, all dumb comments on NL like this one deserve a ‘shut up’
cheesy Msfaith
Re: Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University by Asour: 8:13pm On Oct 23, 2021
WibusJaga:

Congrats to her.
But if the 1st class knowledge cannot be used to impact society positively & better the lots of humanity, then it's irrelevant & a waste.

Not really. Not a waste.

Impacting society & humanity is a never ending continuum. All the way from basic survival to flying to the moon.

Even if we aren't flying to the moon yet, we shouldn't fail to do the best we can now.

2 Likes

Re: Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University by Truflexunits(m): 8:13pm On Oct 23, 2021
I see intelligent and beauty, not small girl with big god.
Re: Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University by yommygift15: 8:21pm On Oct 23, 2021
Come to Government owned university and struggle to earn urself Third class.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 100 Universities In Subsaharan Africa: 26 Nigerian Universities Make List / N-Power Admin Responds To Grammatical Error Of Graduate Of English On Their Page / 20 Of The Most Common Grammatical Errors We All Need To Stop Making

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.