Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,871 members, 7,828,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University (45962 Views)

Oluwatuyi Olowoyeye Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Hungarian University / 201 Graduate With First Class From Covenant University / Owolabi Habeebah Olayinka Graduates With A 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University by blesdman(m): 8:22pm On Oct 23, 2021
I really do wonder what impact has First class materials done to this country social and business problems...none I have seen. I don't really do rate Nigerian degrees highly. Serves only personal problems.
Re: Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University by mbaka0433: 8:24pm On Oct 23, 2021
We de even conquer dem for their own zone sef
IGBO AMAKA Congrats nwa oma osiso..... BMC no go like dis news but THUNDER FIRE DAT THEIR IDIOT OGA
Re: Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University by seanjy4konji: 8:25pm On Oct 23, 2021
It no still mean say she no go open toto for local man if money deh...
Re: Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University by hope4nigeria(m): 8:31pm On Oct 23, 2021
Mastakija:

Try again grin
ok thanks ugly lady
Re: Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University by Orpe7(m): 8:34pm On Oct 23, 2021
While the ladies are doing well, the men are carrying drugs and languishing in cells
Re: Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University by sammirano3: 8:38pm On Oct 23, 2021
Dem dash her no.Igbos no dey sabi book.
Re: Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University by CSTR2: 8:39pm On Oct 23, 2021
bluefilm:
Let her come to UNN and try it, then I will give her some Accolade.
She will still go there and dust the rest of you.

1 Like

Re: Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University by CSTR2: 8:41pm On Oct 23, 2021
Orpe7:
While the ladies are doing well, the men are carrying drugs and languishing in cells
Like Daniel Nkemelu that graduated with 7.0 from University of ibadan.

https://www.legit.ng/1135249-meet-nigerian-man-daniel-nkemelu-graduated-student-ui-photos.html

1 Like

Re: Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University by Nyenatetan(m): 9:00pm On Oct 23, 2021
barojana:

When university of ibadan starts having five of ten best jambites applying to them as first choice institution then call me for arguments.

Covenant University is a combination of highly brilliant students coming from quality private secondary school combined with a very conducive environment. So don't be surprised.

Omo Engineering Students , Tuwale cool cool cool cool cool

We lead others Follow , cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Omo but This Elect/Elect. Guys the para oo undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University by Yampotatocarrot(m): 9:03pm On Oct 23, 2021
kaptaneSaka:
Go LASU for second degree I want to see something....

Lol, stopeeeeeeeeet... Lol
Re: Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 23, 2021
Ladies are really taking over in education in nigeria. Even secondary schools they are mostly the first in class.
Re: Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 23, 2021
abobote:
Someone got 4.93 from chemical engineering. That course show me sheke especially when I joined school unionism

Bros me too dey wonder ooo shocked shocked shocked

No be the same Chemical Engineering I study? How she take pack all A's for 6-suffix Van Laar, Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics, reaction kinetics and engineering, Fugacity, Environmental Engineering, Newton-Raphson iteration, Fourier transform, Fourier integral, LaPlace transform, Material and energy balances, Fibonacci Series, etc.

Las las, good private school good abeg.

FUTO this could have been me but you did me dirty cry cry cry
Re: Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University by amuwo1980: 9:32pm On Oct 23, 2021
Naturally
Re: Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University by Komu1048(m): 9:37pm On Oct 23, 2021
toujurs:
Taa sha tap there. Unizik has more knowledgeable graduates than unn

Bros u r very right Sir. There graduates sabi book no be here
Re: Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University by Psychedelia(m): 9:42pm On Oct 23, 2021
DaveDGreat:

No be the same Chemical Engineering I study? How she take pack all A's for 6-suffix Van Laar, Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics, reaction kinetics and engineering, Fugacity, Environmental Engineering, Newton-Raphson iteration, Fourier transform, Fourier integral, LaPlace transform, Material and energy balances, Fibonacci Series, etc.

Broooo! I graduated from FUTO with first class oh.
Chemical Engineering! But it was 4.66 I got.
The topics in bold (except for Material and Energy balances) are Engineering Analysis/Maths naa. Na general engineering topics. cool
They were smooth for me, including Taylor Series, but I was thankful we didn't need to dive too deep with them because na Elect. Elect. Engineering be the real sufferheads with those courses.
Very cursed department! grin
Re: Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University by offiahvictor(m): 9:42pm On Oct 23, 2021
DavidHarry:
Things like this are harder for the male
private University and first class matter tire me.
Re: Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University by Orpe7(m): 9:53pm On Oct 23, 2021
CSTR2:

Like Daniel Nkemelu that graduated with 7.0 from University of ibadan.

https://www.legit.ng/1135249-meet-nigerian-man-daniel-nkemelu-graduated-student-ui-photos.html

1 in 500 languishing in a far away prison in malaysia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University by Osedebillion: 11:11pm On Oct 23, 2021
Let's discuss how you can generate atleast 100k weekly from the comfort of your home pressing your phone or laptop.

Note: What I'm about to share with you works for everyone including students, stay at home mum, graduates, school dropout, business person and working class.

Hit the link below

http:///vn0o5b
Re: Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University by Osedebillion: 11:16pm On Oct 23, 2021
Let's discuss how you can generate atleast 100k weekly from the comfort of your home pressing your phone or laptop.

Note: What I'm about to share with you works for everyone including students, stay at home mum, graduates, school dropout, business person and working class.

DM 09090386055
/vn0o5b
Re: Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University by flourishing247: 11:27pm On Oct 23, 2021
kaptaneSaka:
Go LASU for second degree I want to see something....

She will still excel. The only way she won't is if she us victimized.

Please Ya'll should give these guys kudos they deserve. Have you seen their workload? Plus all the set rules they have to go through. Plus the fact that they did this in their own without expo or sorting.
Talk to a student there and see. They also face stress like every other student in other universities.
Re: Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University by flourishing247: 11:29pm On Oct 23, 2021
DaveDGreat:

There's limited distractions in covenant so they study well.

1 Like

Re: Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University by flourishing247: 11:31pm On Oct 23, 2021
bluefilm:
Let her come to UNN and try it, then I will give her some Accolade.

SMH. She go clear you straight up. Ya'll under rate the work students in private uni do. Why not do a lil research before you conclude. Covenant university is a very tough University. Ask their students or graduates.
Re: Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University by CSTR2: 11:34pm On Oct 23, 2021
Orpe7:

1 in 500 languishing in a far away prison in malaysia
While 1 in 200 of yours are languishing in British and American jails.

Bigot
Re: Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University by Abujason: 12:20am On Oct 24, 2021
barojana:
Ewerechukwu Favour Asaka has emerged as the overall best graduating student at Covenant University for the 2020/2021 academic session at the school’s 16th Convocation.

Ewerechukwu Favour Asaka, a graduate of Computer and Information Science from the College of Science and Technology, Department of Computer Science, received her first class degree with a Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 5.0 (out of 5.0).

Blessing Jimoh of the Department of Chemical Engineering had a CGPA of 4.93 and Eunice Ojutiku of the Economics Department had a CGPA of 4.93.

The 16th Convocation of Covenant University, held on October 22, 2021 was titled, ‘The Release of Eagles 2021.’

The Vice-Chancellor of the institution, Professor Abiodun Adebayo, during the ceremony while giving his welcome address stated that the school produced a total of 1,400 first degrees and 281 higher degrees graduates.

In his words:

“The 216 is 15.4% of our graduands made First Class, 719 is 51% of our graduands today made Upperclass division, 435 made Second Class lower division which is 31.1% of the graduands and 30 graduates representing 2.1% made Third Class category.”

The school’s Chancellor, Dr. David Oyedepo, told the graduands of the institution not to think about self but value addition, job creation, and other virtues that will bring solutions to societal problems.

According to Ewerechukwu Favour Asaka:

“My goal is to become a Product Manager focusing on products that’ll better the lives of African women. I am passionate about product development and client services.

Being a Product Manager would enable me to work in a field that perfectly merges business, design, and engineering with problem-solving and innovation at the centre of it.”

https://www.positivenaija.com/ewerechukwu-favour-asaka-emerges-overall-best-graduating-student-at-covenant-university-2020-2021/

Na only Christians waka come?
Ok, this is not about reciting the Koran or jihad.
Re: Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University by Lugianostar(m): 12:53am On Oct 24, 2021
Damsel with inspiring brains ?

1 Like

Re: Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University by TemmyDayo50(m): 1:14am On Oct 24, 2021
Sebastine1994:

I asked for pictures because from my deduction ugly girls are brilliant while dumb girls are beautiful.

That's why I'm yet unmarried.

Finding a beautiful intelligent lady is hard

Walai...
Re: Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University by nengiscrib: 2:04am On Oct 24, 2021
ThankUJesus:
Private university with first class.
The level of the public tertiary institutions in Nigeria has made you believe that first class is almost unattainable

Check the Jamb scores of students attending these private schools, you'd be surprised it's usually more than 260 (some > 291 some 311 etc)
with good, to very good to outstanding WAEC results.

Add these things plus a controlled environment, and resonance of reading culture, Omo if everybody dey read make me 2 I follow read.

Besides lecturers, no dey sell books/handouts for private universities oh, way them go, one use witch-hunt you,
sorting of lecturers (more difficult, and in some private institutions; doesn't exist)
Attendance to a certain percentage is required else, you won't be able to write exams.
Abeg things still plenty, but this should be enough
Now just compare this with the public institutions.

1 Like

Re: Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University by Darevofpeace(m): 2:13am On Oct 24, 2021
barojana:

When university of ibadan starts having five of ten best jambites applying to them as first choice institution then call me for arguments.

Covenant University is a combination of highly brilliant students coming from quality private secondary school combined with a very conducive environment. So don't be surprised.
You even wasted time to reply him.
Life already left him behind from his myopic analysis.

"School does not make a man,if you are an excellent student,you would still shine even if you study in Mars"

Moreover,life eventualities doesn't recognize the University you graduate from and this is a great leveller for all and sundry.
Re: Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University by Darevofpeace(m): 2:44am On Oct 24, 2021
vickydevoka:

State university is usually de hardest to come out with first class. Na where u go here say A na for Jesus B na for de lecturer.
If u really want to pass federal university or private. Na WAtin u write Dem go give u.

How many first class u do hear for lautec, esut, absu or even lasu. Omo en de hard. Lectures dere de wicked.

Unn way Dem de report lecturer n Dem go sack am. No even selling of hand out for federal university

Unilorin had 180 First class out of 10,000 + graduates just 3 days ago.

Hustling after school and life eventualities doesn't recognize the University you graduated from.

Most Federal and State Universities are just full of sadistic Lecturers,I attended Ajayi Crowther University, Oyo and it really worth it.

The relationship between students and lecturers are very cordial,there is accessibility.

No evil Lecturer dare by frustate any students.

Moreover, school doesn't make a man.

2 Likes

Re: Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University by JustforMen: 5:14am On Oct 24, 2021
Asour:

Not really. Not a waste.

Impacting society & humanity is a never ending continuum. All the way from basic survival to flying to the moon.

Even if we aren't flying to the moon yet, we shouldn't fail to do the best we can now.
This makes a lotta sense.
good thinking... you will go very far in life, that is even if you are not already there.

1 Like

Re: Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University by JustforMen: 5:21am On Oct 24, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Female students are not smiling these days o. Could this be one of the results of feminism? grin

Congrats, dear. I do envy the genius students. Na to cramme I know. cheesy

when alfa men are busy with who-goes-you, drinking, smoking, abusing drugs and patronizing olosho and sagging dirty boxers, what do you expect?
good men will soon become an extinct species and bums will start being the norm.
wake up boys... wake the fvck up!
and I am a fvcking man but the quality of boys is dropping nowadays... too much low self-esteem.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

20 Of The Most Common Grammatical Errors We All Need To Stop Making / What Is This Babe Doing? / List Of New Words Added To The English Dictionary In 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.