Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,391 members, 7,864,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:17 AM

Why Am I Still Single? (part 4) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Am I Still Single? (part 4) (130 Views)

See 5 Things I Did As A Teenager That I Still Benefit From As An Adult (pictures / Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? / Why Am I Single? (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Am I Still Single? (part 4) by toyinaremu(f): 9:45am On Oct 23, 2021
Glory to God, we are gradually moving to the end of this series. Tomorrow, by the grace of God, we will consider the last part.

If you have missed the previous parts, please check my timeline.

Continued from yesterday...

7. Desperation

You're too desperately in need of a relationship so much that you can settle for anything. The moment anyone (potential suitor) notices this in you, it chases them. Going into relationships due to desperation will do you no good. You are not the same everybody who's in a relationship, wait for your time. Do not allow anyone put you under undue pressure.

I was in a relationship with a guy some years back and it seemed as if he won't ever take it to the next level despite the subtle asking, the open confrontation and all that, only to get to know after break up that he was afraid of my desperation to get married. Why do you want to marry? If desperation is part of your answers, then you have to take a chill pill.

Desperation is not limited to women. Some men meet a lady today and want to know everything about her that same day and move to the next level the next day, it doesn't (always) work that way. Take time to love so that you can grow the love to fruitfulness.

8. Character Factor

You're too hostile, always moody, respect is an issue, and even the simplest courtesy is far from you. It is not love alone that can keep a relationship or get you a spouse, character does too.

If you get a man or a woman with your look or anything else, your character will determine if they will stay or move on with their lives, even if the person is a child of God.

How difficult is it to say sorry when you err? How much of respect do have for your own parents? Are you even hospitable or you're the boiling water no one wants to move close to? What about loose talking, dressing indecently, stinginess? These factors will most likely delay you. Can your siblings bring your type home and you will be truly happy?

Men/women of character are, by my definition, willing to commit too. It is lack of good character to be test running everyone you meet in the name of looking for Mr/Mrs. Right! Build your character, it speaks louder than your words or looks.

(1) (Reply)

Revelation Of The Righteousness Of God Through The Blood Of Jesus. Part 16 / The Journey Is So Short / Daily Grace By Pastor Joseph Prince November 12 1021 - Your Hundredfold Harvest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.