Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,643 members, 7,823,829 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Obituary: Chief Udala Philip Ekwosi Burial Poster (Photos) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Obituary: Chief Udala Philip Ekwosi Burial Poster (Photos) (48617 Views)

'Obituary': See What A Loan Shark Did To One Of Their Defaulters / The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) / “I'm Dead, I Can't Pay" - Lady Tells Loan App That Posted Her ‘Obituary’ (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obituary: Chief Udala Philip Ekwosi Burial Poster (Photos) by Sunday2021: 4:40pm On Oct 23, 2021
If they no hang Namdi kanu then God must forgive Satan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obituary: Chief Udala Philip Ekwosi Burial Poster (Photos) by nkemoma(m): 4:41pm On Oct 23, 2021
Sebastine1994:
We keep saying RIP to every dead person.

Every carbon based life form will die one day, such is life and when you die, that is the end,

there is no heaven not hell, there is no afterlife.

Chief udala is dead, he would decay like every dead organism, even legacies will be forgotten. His son may inherit his wealth, but what if he is stupid in money management, everything chief udala has worked for will be gone in just one generation,

Leaving a legacy is a scam by religion to make you feel good, even dead people don't enjoy memorial service, but religion will tell you what you want to hear.

My point is this: once you are dead, its final. A living dog is better than a dead lion. If humans can work together, we would defeat death, death is just like every other disease.

Who says you will be bored if we become immortal? If humans can defeat death, we can defeat everything else

Idiot.. You quote the bible to favor your stupid reasoning and still ignore what the bible teaches where it doesn't suit you
Re: Obituary: Chief Udala Philip Ekwosi Burial Poster (Photos) by Bmaster(m): 4:48pm On Oct 23, 2021
allthingsgood:
IPOB/Igbo problems....na dem sabi

if ipob like they should assassinate the entire east, all the better sef grin cheesy
oga take absolute time oo

Re: Obituary: Chief Udala Philip Ekwosi Burial Poster (Photos) by Djyucee1(m): 4:58pm On Oct 23, 2021
amnesty7:
Afghan-Eastern.
I hope your life became better than it is after wishing the east ill
Re: Obituary: Chief Udala Philip Ekwosi Burial Poster (Photos) by Amanda4life: 5:18pm On Oct 23, 2021
Sebastine1994:

Every carbon based life form will die one day, such is life and when you die, that is the end,

Chief udala is dead, he would decay like every dead organism, even legacies will be forgotten. His son may inherit his wealth, but what if he is stupid in money management, everything chief udala has worked for will be gone in just one generation,

Leaving a legacy is a scam by religion to make you feel good, even dead people don't enjoy memorial service, but religion will tell you what you want to hear.

My point is this: once you are dead, its final. A living dog is better than a dead lion. If humans can work together, we would defeat death, death is just like every other disease.

Who says you will be bored if we become immortal? If humans can defeat death, we can defeat everything else

I M NOT UNDERSTANDING.

please WHAT DO U MEAN
Re: Obituary: Chief Udala Philip Ekwosi Burial Poster (Photos) by Quiny32323: 5:37pm On Oct 23, 2021
wink2015:
IGBO AGAINST IGBO.

News of Igbo killing themselves these days is getting too common.

This should stop.

The other day they descended on the apartment of Mr Joe Igbokwe.

Not forgetting the gruesome killing of the husband of Late Mrs Akunyili.

Nothing like igbos against igbos, ipob or esn are bunch of failures that couldn't achieve anything so out of envy they are destroying everything on their way, their oga couldn't graduate at unn so you should understand their motivation.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obituary: Chief Udala Philip Ekwosi Burial Poster (Photos) by Halo22: 5:41pm On Oct 23, 2021
Of a truth, the man died in a very painful way.
Re: Obituary: Chief Udala Philip Ekwosi Burial Poster (Photos) by OmoEpe(m): 5:52pm On Oct 23, 2021
FVckbubuDcow:
Nairaland resident almajiris go start convulsing now.

Useless set of shameless youths

No mind them, how e take cocin dem I no know.
Make IPOB kill Igbo Amaka finish make nobody remain for Alaigbo

Fulani man must not put mouth Afonja self must mind dem biz

Na una get una self. Na una kill una self

Case closed
Re: Obituary: Chief Udala Philip Ekwosi Burial Poster (Photos) by OmoEpe(m): 5:55pm On Oct 23, 2021
Passionate888:

He promised to flush all security threats in the land. Is he a liar?

He isn't a liar. He just never imagined some set of brainless homo sapiens like IPOB exist on planet earth.
Re: Obituary: Chief Udala Philip Ekwosi Burial Poster (Photos) by VEHINTOLAR: 6:02pm On Oct 23, 2021
nzeobi:

This was a South Africa business deal gone wrong. If you don't know the story try to be quiet

@IRONGALAXY and @TMKSOUTH,please take note ! The dead man was one of the numerous Igbo people of Nigeria dealing in drugs in your country ! They are from the south eastern part of Nigeria, please note.

1 Like

Re: Obituary: Chief Udala Philip Ekwosi Burial Poster (Photos) by yommen: 6:18pm On Oct 23, 2021
Sebastine1994:

There is still you after death. It's only the flesh that has died. The spirit lives on. When you sleep and dream, some of the events you dream later get to occur in real life, which gives you a sense of deja vu. That your foresight into the dream is spiritual, not philosophical. This means that there is spiritual aspect to life.

Religion is not by force. It is by choice. It's laziness when you believe everything men of God say without you reading the Bible and doing your personal research. Personal conviction is ultimate. I rest my case.
Re: Obituary: Chief Udala Philip Ekwosi Burial Poster (Photos) by Banmeallday: 6:40pm On Oct 23, 2021
Sad of course, but what do we know was the source of his wealth.......

And when you use word billionaire, there are no Igbo billionaires in foreign currency. If there was, his soccer team would have been playing at least in a modern stadium...
Re: Obituary: Chief Udala Philip Ekwosi Burial Poster (Photos) by magzey: 7:07pm On Oct 23, 2021
Just give us their names ,why calling them unknown gunmen? grin
Re: Obituary: Chief Udala Philip Ekwosi Burial Poster (Photos) by nzeobi(m): 7:42pm On Oct 23, 2021
VEHINTOLAR:

@IRONGALAXY and @TMKSOUTH,please take note ! The dead man was one of the numerous Igbo people of Nigeria dealing in drugs in your country ! They are from the south eastern part of Nigeria, please note.

So they should take note and do what
Re: Obituary: Chief Udala Philip Ekwosi Burial Poster (Photos) by PastorFire: 7:45pm On Oct 23, 2021
Sebastine1994:

Sir, are you ok? Is everything OK?.
Re: Obituary: Chief Udala Philip Ekwosi Burial Poster (Photos) by Positive13: 8:04pm On Oct 23, 2021
Sebastine1994:

continue deceiving yourself.This world and everything in it belongs to God and there is judgment after life where you either end up in hell or heaven.Guy shebi you dey dream.
Re: Obituary: Chief Udala Philip Ekwosi Burial Poster (Photos) by Ogediluv(f): 8:51pm On Oct 23, 2021
My anger with hell is that, it is full with too many idiot. Both those that kill and those that lie will be at time place, no department there. Pls try and make heaven pls
Re: Obituary: Chief Udala Philip Ekwosi Burial Poster (Photos) by jrusky(m): 9:17pm On Oct 23, 2021
Where are they again?

Make una come out and vomit una usual Pooh it's Aboki or Afonja DSS that murdered him in market place.

By the time these fools kill all people that matters in SE then we shall see who will suffer it.

Mumu bastards. Ankpama onye iberibe bitchs.
Re: Obituary: Chief Udala Philip Ekwosi Burial Poster (Photos) by wankadudu(m): 10:13pm On Oct 23, 2021
Igbos are all fools, una no get sense at all, kanu just dey use una do business. Simple. U people need 2 av sense.
Re: Obituary: Chief Udala Philip Ekwosi Burial Poster (Photos) by Salako01(m): 10:52pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kestolove:
One cult member gone, chief wey dey high...thank you unknown gunmen keep up the good work.

Sorry sir but u don't have sense..... Have a good night sir.
Re: Obituary: Chief Udala Philip Ekwosi Burial Poster (Photos) by GetMeRight: 11:36pm On Oct 23, 2021
Sirlins:
Is funny how you're still calling him a billionaire .....all is gone now.
Unknown gun men shaaaa na Dem know the reason. there is no smoke without fire

Majority of them are criminals and drug addicts, they don't need any reasonable ground to kill. What was their reason for killing Dora Akunyili husband? What about the clergymen they are killing? Did you see how horrifically Dora Akunyili husband was murdered? They blew his face off, he didn't die instantly, he suffered!

2 Likes

Re: Obituary: Chief Udala Philip Ekwosi Burial Poster (Photos) by GetMeRight: 11:38pm On Oct 23, 2021
Djyucee1:
I hope your life became better than it is after wishing the east ill

Afghaneastern under the control of Christian Talibans
Re: Obituary: Chief Udala Philip Ekwosi Burial Poster (Photos) by ComeToJesus: 12:50am On Oct 24, 2021
Sebastine1994:

Las las, na immortality drug you want peddle for here.
Re: Obituary: Chief Udala Philip Ekwosi Burial Poster (Photos) by Indabawa1987: 1:24am On Oct 24, 2021
Dot in the circle, Bia-fraud Republic is loading
Re: Obituary: Chief Udala Philip Ekwosi Burial Poster (Photos) by Phut(f): 2:59am On Oct 24, 2021
amarachi06:

Is not Unknown Gunmen nor IPOB but his business Associates killed him. He is a known drug dealer, and brags about his invisibility to make away with cash and nothing will happen to him.

I have met him, and served him food. I know him wella, and forget all those APC miscreants that is talking trash.

He saw it coming... He was so proud of his "odeshi" medicine but God is not man.

You mean Odieshi? Make unu de spell am well, so that one can easily decipher the meaning and origin.

Odi-eshi = It is leakproof/impregnable. Even if you hit am with bullet, odi eshi
Re: Obituary: Chief Udala Philip Ekwosi Burial Poster (Photos) by sharpsecret: 5:19am On Oct 24, 2021
johnmartus:
And some idiot will say kanu must be free even the useless among the useless judge can't free kanu .kanu crimes is uncountable that bastard must be hang otherwise.
kanu just release 830 persons from oyo correctional centre...a d he was also behind the kidnap of people in a GUO bus...he also kidnapped the people in the train....thunder go fire all of Una...u guys have allowed ur hatred for Biafra cover ur sense of judgement....this killings are everywhere and not only in southeast...my prayer everyday is that anyone who judge someone wrongly may God also judge that person the way he judged others
Re: Obituary: Chief Udala Philip Ekwosi Burial Poster (Photos) by samwillyco1(m): 6:53am On Oct 24, 2021
RIP to the Dead
This world is wicked
Re: Obituary: Chief Udala Philip Ekwosi Burial Poster (Photos) by Victorclean1: 7:15am On Oct 24, 2021
DSS again
Re: Obituary: Chief Udala Philip Ekwosi Burial Poster (Photos) by Gnosticstudent(m): 7:26am On Oct 24, 2021
Sebastine1994:

You must be highly deluded. Quit this silly abberation. There is after life, heaven and hell and leaving a good legacy isn't scam. Don't be an intellectual scoundrel.
Re: Obituary: Chief Udala Philip Ekwosi Burial Poster (Photos) by Tundex911: 8:38am On Oct 24, 2021
Nobody is safe anymore in the country, how I wish those bandits channel their lengthy to our bad leaders...

Do we even have good one's

Smh
Re: Obituary: Chief Udala Philip Ekwosi Burial Poster (Photos) by Anngal(f): 10:37am On Oct 24, 2021
Hello guys Am Ann Maurice by name please who can link me with companies that buy soyabean in larger quantities I can supply in bags and tons 07050670129

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Has Anybody Been Able To Change His Account Name With Bank? How Did You Do It? / The Top Five Digital Marketing Agencies In Nigeria: An Unbiased List. / How CBN Deliberately Prevents Naira From Appreciating Against Dollar - Sahara R.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.