Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Inspired-m Is A Trust Worthy Guy To Deal With On Nl - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Inspired-m Is A Trust Worthy Guy To Deal With On Nl (5587 Views)

*2007 Lexus RX 350 With Navigation*Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy By Uzuz On NL ARRIVE / LINDA IKEJI & INSPIRED AUTOS ( 2011 Infiniti FX 35 PRE ORDER ) / Day 11 A.k.a Mr Motor Is The Man To Deal With On Nl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inspired-m Is A Trust Worthy Guy To Deal With On Nl by osatoboy: 6:08am On Jun 03, 2011
Good day. Please I need people on this forum to comment on integrity of INSPIRED-M. I am about to do a business with him and will appreciate useful information about his trustworthiness and integrity. Your responses will be highly appreciated.
Thank you.
Re: Inspired-m Is A Trust Worthy Guy To Deal With On Nl by akasten: 7:30am On Jun 03, 2011
You Must be new on Nairaland My friend, He Is.
Re: Inspired-m Is A Trust Worthy Guy To Deal With On Nl by obi58: 7:36am On Jun 03, 2011
guy shine ya eyes o,

make sure you see the car yourself with YOUR mechanic before making payment

reputation on nairaland is only that, reputation on nairaland but your car is YOUR CAR.
Re: Inspired-m Is A Trust Worthy Guy To Deal With On Nl by ayusman16(m): 7:39am On Jun 03, 2011
This is very funny!
Re: Inspired-m Is A Trust Worthy Guy To Deal With On Nl by Scottx(m): 7:49am On Jun 03, 2011
Is Goodluck Jonathan the president of Nigeria ? grin grin grin grin
Re: Inspired-m Is A Trust Worthy Guy To Deal With On Nl by mastro: 7:51am On Jun 03, 2011
Good day. Please I need people on this forum to comment on integrity of INSPIRED-M. I am about to do a business with him and will appreciate useful information about his trustworthiness and integrity. Your responses will be highly appreciated.
Thank you.

hmm, Inspired it's Friday O, you need to see your boys so we can comment here  grin

Osatoboy, one of the joys of open forums is that you can go through the persons old posts, in fact what you need to do is search on the persons name and see what other posters have been saying about the person, then look at the comment record of the most positive posters and the most negative posters, from that you can draw a pretty accurate picture of the persons honestly or otherwise.

Also seeing that he is a moderator here there will be of course a level of brownnosing, on the other hand I don't see any real complaints about his moderator role which I guess is a pointer to his character Also as obi58 has said trust but verify
Re: Inspired-m Is A Trust Worthy Guy To Deal With On Nl by micklplus(m): 12:22pm On Jun 03, 2011
Yes, He is!
He has grown from bottom to the top. From inception, I had followed him keely and I must say, he has carved an inche for himself here.

So OP, I recommend that you do business with him if you so wish and I don't think you WILL have issues dealing with him
Cheers
Re: Inspired-m Is A Trust Worthy Guy To Deal With On Nl by osatoboy: 1:37pm On Jun 03, 2011
Thank you all for your inputs from my interaction with him so far i believe all your said about him we still have some good Nigerians out there. Kudos and keep on with the good job. Good name is better than riches.
Re: Inspired-m Is A Trust Worthy Guy To Deal With On Nl by sayso: 1:59pm On Jun 03, 2011
you are talking about Inspired integrity,I do not think Inspired need your verification,he should be worried about your reputation self,seeing you only have 10 post.
poster what do you do for a living?we need to know before you step forward for the lower dealers before talking of Inspired.Mind your language.
Re: Inspired-m Is A Trust Worthy Guy To Deal With On Nl by eros(m): 6:09pm On Jun 03, 2011
@ Poster,

Have you seen the kind of cars INSPIRED has sold recently? Well, i can 100% assure you that Inspired is the dealer you want to pre-order your next car from or buy locally.

God-willing, he will be taking delivery of my Range Rover and my wife's car very soon. wink wink wink
Re: Inspired-m Is A Trust Worthy Guy To Deal With On Nl by Osama10(m): 6:17pm On Jun 03, 2011
sayso:

you are talking about Inspired integrity,I do not think Inspired need your verification,[b]he should be worried about your reputation self,seeing you only have 10 post.[/b]poster what do you do for a living?we need to know before you step forward for the lower dealers before talking of Inspired.Mind your language.

You killed him with this one. grin grin grin
Re: Inspired-m Is A Trust Worthy Guy To Deal With On Nl by Osama10(m): 6:19pm On Jun 03, 2011
@ OP, I don't think you should have any misgiving's about him.
Re: Inspired-m Is A Trust Worthy Guy To Deal With On Nl by chelseabmw(m): 6:40pm On Jun 03, 2011
sayso:

you are talking about Inspired integrity,I do not think Inspired need your verification,he should be worried about your reputation self,seeing you only have 10 post.
poster what do you do for a living?we need to know before you step forward for the lower dealers before talking of Inspired.Mind your language.

lol
Re: Inspired-m Is A Trust Worthy Guy To Deal With On Nl by chelseabmw(m): 6:41pm On Jun 03, 2011
Poster just to let u know,Inspired is Nairaland Number 1 Auto dealer. . . . Tested and trusted
Re: Inspired-m Is A Trust Worthy Guy To Deal With On Nl by Sicherheit(m): 9:39pm On Jun 03, 2011
sayso:

True talk.

If it's not that OP is looking for cheap publicity, all he has to do is go through Inspired's old threads.
Re: Inspired-m Is A Trust Worthy Guy To Deal With On Nl by Nobody: 12:45am On Jun 04, 2011
Inspired? Very trust worthy. Gba be!
Re: Inspired-m Is A Trust Worthy Guy To Deal With On Nl by inspiredm(m): 7:22pm On Jun 04, 2011
@ All

Thanks for the Recommendations, I am Grateful.  wink

Osatoboy,

Thank you for your Business, These Recommendations from Good Members of the Forum Will add $500 Extra to the Price We Agreed So I can settle The Boys
  grin
[size=15pt]
COMING SOON !!!
[/size]

Re: Inspired-m Is A Trust Worthy Guy To Deal With On Nl by osatoboy: 8:12pm On Jun 04, 2011
@Inspire-M You are a really trust worthy guy never knew we still have some few guys with lots of intergrity like you. Trust me more clients are coming. Send more pix to my box pls.
Re: Inspired-m Is A Trust Worthy Guy To Deal With On Nl by inspiredm(m): 8:57am On Jun 06, 2011
Osatoboy, I wont waste Time to Post Photos of Your Car, [size=13pt]ITS TOO CLEAN !!![/size]

[size=13pt]
2004 TOYOTA HIGHLANDER LIMITED

4 WHEEL DRIVE

THIRD ROW SEATS

VERY VERY CLEAN BLACK COLOR.
[/size]
Re: Inspired-m Is A Trust Worthy Guy To Deal With On Nl by inspiredm(m): 2:17pm On Jun 06, 2011
[size=13pt]OSATOBOY,

This is the Car You DepositED For

HOW WOULD YOU HAVE GOTTEN THIS IF YOU DIDNT BUY FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ?  cheesy
[/size]

Re: Inspired-m Is A Trust Worthy Guy To Deal With On Nl by inspiredm(m): 5:57pm On Jun 06, 2011
[size=13pt]LIMITED EDITION[/size]

Re: Inspired-m Is A Trust Worthy Guy To Deal With On Nl by ogun2: 8:59pm On Jun 06, 2011
hi inspired_m, can you give me idea of cost for the 2004 limited? can send your number so I call you right away
Re: Inspired-m Is A Trust Worthy Guy To Deal With On Nl by inspiredm(m): 9:04pm On Jun 06, 2011
ogun2:

hi inspired_m, can you give me idea of cost for the 2004 limited? can send your number so I call you right away

My Cell Number is 08023050886

You can Check My Website www.BLOCKED

Cheers
Re: Inspired-m Is A Trust Worthy Guy To Deal With On Nl by chelseabmw(m): 10:58pm On Jun 06, 2011
Inspired
It seems u have lots of toyota highlander fans in da house
U are always purchasing highlander for ur clients
Very soon ur name will be changed to High-Inspired
Re: Inspired-m Is A Trust Worthy Guy To Deal With On Nl by inspiredm(m): 9:04am On Jun 07, 2011
chelseabmw:

Inspired
   It seems u have lots of toyota highlander fans in da house
   U are always purchasing highlander for your clients
    Very soon your name will be changed to High-Inspired

Highlander is the Rave of the Moment Now

I Sell Mostly Limited Editions, There are Still More to Come, Very Functional and Durable SUV's
Re: Inspired-m Is A Trust Worthy Guy To Deal With On Nl by wura2020: 4:06pm On Jun 07, 2011
Inspired is a trustworthy guy who will go places if he continues the way he is doing. I posted a request to purchase Highlander on the Nairaland and among many replies, I chose to do biz with him. I sent my wife to Lagos from Ibadan to check out the Highlander he claimed to have, if it meets her specifications. She came back to inform me she simply loved the car.
On May 30th, I drove down to Lagos and met <Inspired> we went together to GTB (coincidentally, both of us use GTB) where I transferred money from my A/c to his. Thereafter, he issued me a receipt. He fueled the car and provided a driver who took the car to Ibadan at his cost. It was a hassle free transaction although my pocket got a big dent but Hajia is very happy with her ride.
Re: Inspired-m Is A Trust Worthy Guy To Deal With On Nl by inspiredm(m): 4:43pm On Jun 07, 2011
wura2020:

Inspired is a trustworthy guy who will go places if he continues the way he is doing. I posted a request to purchase Highlander on the Nairaland and among many replies, I chose to do biz with him. I sent my wife to Lagos from Ibadan to check out the Highlander he claimed to have, if it meets her specifications. She came back to inform me she simply loved the car.
On May 30th, I drove down to Lagos and met <Inspired> we went together to GTB (coincidentally, both of us use GTB) where I transferred money from my A/c to his. Thereafter, he issued me a receipt. He fueled the car and provided a driver who took the car to Ibadan at his cost. It was a hassle free transaction although my pocket got a big dent but Hajia is very happy wjavascript:void(0);ith her ride.

Your Highlander 05 Limited and this 04 Highlander Limited, I dont know Which is Cleanest

Yours Was Installed with an after-market Reverse Camera and DVD System, So Maybe Yours Wins + its a 2005 Model.   cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-674138.0.html

Osatoboy can Add 100,000 Naira and Step up to Yours Too. 
Re: Inspired-m Is A Trust Worthy Guy To Deal With On Nl by inspiredm(m): 4:56pm On Jun 07, 2011
[size=13pt]OSATOBOY, YOU ARE A LUCKY MAN. [/size]
[size=14pt]
WHAT A CLEAN SUV, ONLY FROM INSPIRED
[/size]

Re: Inspired-m Is A Trust Worthy Guy To Deal With On Nl by inspiredm(m): 5:58pm On Jun 08, 2011
[size=13pt]V6 4 WHEEL DRIVE[/size]

Re: Inspired-m Is A Trust Worthy Guy To Deal With On Nl by inspiredm(m): 4:33pm On Jun 09, 2011
[size=14pt]THE FRONT VIEW OF OSATOBOY'S 2004 TOYOTA HIGHLANDER LIMITED 4 WD[/size]

Re: Inspired-m Is A Trust Worthy Guy To Deal With On Nl by inspiredm(m): 6:32pm On Jun 10, 2011
[size=15pt]THE INTERIOR OF LIMITED EDITION IS DIFFERENT[/size]

Re: Inspired-m Is A Trust Worthy Guy To Deal With On Nl by inspiredm(m): 8:44pm On Jun 11, 2011
[size=13pt]LEATHER SEATS[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SOLD : REG Prado 2008 In Top Shape #4.5M ONLY!!! 08096577304 / Honda Accord 2005 Model Ex ,milage 25000 Very Neat 1.650m / BRABUS S-class V12 900

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.