Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Inspired-m Is A Trust Worthy Guy To Deal With On Nl - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Inspired-m Is A Trust Worthy Guy To Deal With On Nl (5586 Views)

*2007 Lexus RX 350 With Navigation*Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy By Uzuz On NL ARRIVE / LINDA IKEJI & INSPIRED AUTOS ( 2011 Infiniti FX 35 PRE ORDER ) / Day 11 A.k.a Mr Motor Is The Man To Deal With On Nl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inspired-m Is A Trust Worthy Guy To Deal With On Nl by inspiredm(m): 8:02am On Jun 13, 2011
cool cool

Re: Inspired-m Is A Trust Worthy Guy To Deal With On Nl by Oritna94(m): 9:25am On Jun 13, 2011
lovely ride! Cant wait to do business wit u wink n.b did u say 3.2m 4 d toyota 4runner 2004 sport?
Re: Inspired-m Is A Trust Worthy Guy To Deal With On Nl by inspiredm(m): 6:25pm On Jun 13, 2011
Oritna94:

lovely ride! Cant wait to do business wit u wink n.b did u say 3.2m 4 d toyota 4runner 2004 sport?

Yes 3.2m Nira,

Ill get you a Very Clean One with Warranty.
Re: Inspired-m Is A Trust Worthy Guy To Deal With On Nl by inspiredm(m): 5:26pm On Jun 14, 2011
[size=14pt]6 CD CHANGER

IN THE LIMITED HIGHLANDER FOR OSATOBOY.
[/size]

Re: Inspired-m Is A Trust Worthy Guy To Deal With On Nl by saibuhari(m): 10:03pm On Jun 14, 2011
Inspired M, is he a Nigerian? This guy appears too decent to be a Nigerian. I have followed this guy for sometime and he keeps amazing me. This guy is too transparent and honest for the kind of business he does. There is no Nairalander that gets the kind of car he preorders for his clients. If we have more of his kind doing business in Nigeria, our country will be a better place. May God bless and reward all honest men and women in different fields of endeavours. There is nothing like good name, he will have God's Grace upon his life for his fairness and transparency. I hope he is mentoring people to take over from him for its not enough to be a good man, you must bring people along in your good path. The only thing with Inspired M is that his cars are not for people with low budget. Nevertheless, he is doing a good job and has earned his place on nairaland and the auto industry.
Re: Inspired-m Is A Trust Worthy Guy To Deal With On Nl by jipsie: 11:22pm On Jun 14, 2011
Is Fashola d governor of Lagos State? Inspired_m is confirmed
Re: Inspired-m Is A Trust Worthy Guy To Deal With On Nl by inspiredm(m): 3:01pm On Jun 15, 2011
saibuhari:

Inspired M, is he a Nigerian? This guy appears too decent to be a Nigerian. I have followed this guy for sometime and he keeps amazing me. This guy is too transparent and honest for the kind of business he does. There is no Nairalander that gets the kind of car he preorders for his clients. If we have more of his kind doing business in Nigeria, our country will be a better place. May God bless and reward all honest men and women in different fields of endeavours. There is nothing like good name, he will have God's Grace upon his life for his fairness and transparency. I hope he is mentoring people to take over from him for its not enough to be a good man, you must bring people along in your good path. The only thing with Inspired M is that his cars are not for people with low budget. Nevertheless, he is doing a good job and has earned his place on nairaland and the auto industry.

SaiBuhari,

Thanks for the High Recommendations, I am Very grateful

@ Inspired Autos, We are Committed to Giving you the best.

Customers have trusted us to find them the perfect vehicle time and time again
Re: Inspired-m Is A Trust Worthy Guy To Deal With On Nl by inspiredm(m): 9:50pm On Jun 15, 2011
saibuhari:

Inspired M, is he a Nigerian?  This guy appears too decent to be a Nigerian. I have followed this guy for sometime and he keeps amazing me. This guy is too transparent and honest for the kind of business he does. There is no Nairalander that gets the kind of car he preorders for his clients. If we have more of his kind doing business in Nigeria, our country will be a better place. May God bless and reward all honest men and women in different fields of endeavours. There is nothing like good name, he will have God's Grace upon his life for his fairness and transparency. I hope he is mentoring people to take over from him for its not enough to be a good man, you must bring people along in your good path. The only thing with Inspired M is that his cars are not for people with low budget. [/b]Nevertheless, he is doing a good job and has earned his place on nairaland and the auto industry.
[b]

SaiBuhari,

We sell Low Budgets Cars too, Just that the Higher the Budget, the Better the Car.

I even have a dedicated thread for Low Budget cars Under 1 Million Naira, Check the Link Below

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-212840.0.html
Re: Inspired-m Is A Trust Worthy Guy To Deal With On Nl by inspiredm(m): 1:39pm On Jun 16, 2011
[size=14pt]WOOD GRAIN FOR LIMITED EDITION

THIS IS THE SUV FOR OSATOBOY OF NAIRALAND
[/size]

Re: Inspired-m Is A Trust Worthy Guy To Deal With On Nl by inspiredm(m): 9:27pm On Jun 16, 2011
jipsie:

Is Fashola d governor of Lagos State? Inspired_m is confirmed

Inspired Autos O ni baje o !!! grin grin
Re: Inspired-m Is A Trust Worthy Guy To Deal With On Nl by inspiredm(m): 2:21pm On Jun 17, 2011
cool cool

Re: Inspired-m Is A Trust Worthy Guy To Deal With On Nl by Tobobo: 8:53am On Jun 18, 2011
inspire, I am expecting your call.
Re: Inspired-m Is A Trust Worthy Guy To Deal With On Nl by inspiredm(m): 3:43pm On Jun 18, 2011
Tobobo:

inspire, I am expecting your call.
[size=13pt]
Yes Sir,

Your 2006 Mercedes C230 Kompressor Sport Has Left Baltimore Ports Today 18th June 2011

Arrives Lagos Nigeria in 16 Days time.
[/size]
Re: Inspired-m Is A Trust Worthy Guy To Deal With On Nl by inspiredm(m): 9:57pm On Jun 18, 2011
[size=13pt]THE FRONT VIEW[/size]

Re: Inspired-m Is A Trust Worthy Guy To Deal With On Nl by inspiredm(m): 8:49pm On Jun 19, 2011
wink

Re: Inspired-m Is A Trust Worthy Guy To Deal With On Nl by inspiredm(m): 9:09pm On Jun 20, 2011
[size=14pt]ONE OF THE CLEANEST HIGHLANDER LIMITED[/size]
Re: Inspired-m Is A Trust Worthy Guy To Deal With On Nl by inspiredm(m): 8:56pm On Jun 21, 2011
[size=14pt]VERY VERY CLEAN RIDE

PRE ORDERED FOR OSATOBOY !!!
[/size]

Re: Inspired-m Is A Trust Worthy Guy To Deal With On Nl by inspiredm(m): 2:52pm On Jun 23, 2011
cool cool

Re: Inspired-m Is A Trust Worthy Guy To Deal With On Nl by inspiredm(m): 6:44pm On Jun 24, 2011
[size=14pt]21 DAYS AND WE ARE ALMOST DONE !!![/size]
[size=15pt]
INTEGRITY & HARD WORK ARE THE SURE WAYS TO GENUINE SUCCESS.
[/size]
Re: Inspired-m Is A Trust Worthy Guy To Deal With On Nl by inspiredm(m): 8:09pm On Jun 25, 2011
[size=14pt]20 DAYS TO GO !!![/size]
Re: Inspired-m Is A Trust Worthy Guy To Deal With On Nl by inspiredm(m): 10:13pm On Jun 27, 2011
[size=13pt]18 DAYS TO GO

NO STORY
[/size]

Re: Inspired-m Is A Trust Worthy Guy To Deal With On Nl by inspiredm(m): 6:28pm On Jun 29, 2011
[size=13pt]16 DAYS TO GO

NO DELAYS

TESTED AND TRUSTED SINCE 2006
[/size]
Re: Inspired-m Is A Trust Worthy Guy To Deal With On Nl by inspiredm(m): 11:05pm On Jul 03, 2011
[size=14pt]12 DAYS TO GO !!![/size]
Re: Inspired-m Is A Trust Worthy Guy To Deal With On Nl by Execu1: 6:02am On Jul 04, 2011
Inspired may an almost entirelydependable & professional Auto dealer, but I have my reservations about his feedback & response leadtime to customers. My humble suggestion to him is that he strikes a desired balance & strive to deal with all enquiries/requests with as much value as he feels a multi-million auto deal would afford him. I may need a spare part today, & perhaps, a fleet tomorrow!

For instance, time has crossed & I'm yet to see his response to my email requesting for a full exhaust system for a car brand, inspite of his assurances to respond. I just punctuated after several phone calls to him, & no returned call yet. The last time we spoke he told me he was abroad & roaming his line so would not be able to take all calls due to the costs. But you feel kind of disregarded when you get no feedback at all from someone you have faith in,
Re: Inspired-m Is A Trust Worthy Guy To Deal With On Nl by inspiredm(m): 8:57am On Jul 04, 2011
Execu1:

Inspired may an almost entirely dependable & professional Auto dealer, but I have my reservations about his feedback & response leadtime to customers. My humble suggestion to him is that he strikes a desired balance & strive to deal with all enquiries/requests with as much value as he feels a multi-million auto deal would afford him. I may need a spare part today, & perhaps, a fleet tomorrow!

For instance, time has crossed & I'm yet to see his response to my email requesting for a full exhaust system for a car brand, inspite of his assurances to respond. I just punctuated after several phone calls to him, & no returned call yet.  The last time we spoke he told me he was abroad & roaming his line so would not be able to take all calls due to the costs. But you feel kind of disregarded when you get no feedback at all from someone you have faith in,

Execu1,

Im truly sorry about the delays in responses and feedback, and please I did not disregard your request because its an Order for a Part, We strive to Treat all Our Customers the Same, Be it Vehicle or Parts Purchases, Price inquiries, VIN History Reports Details and all the services we render @ Inspired Autos.

[b]
The truth is Most times We have quite a High Volume Of Requests & enquiries Because People Know that their Money is 100% Safe With us, We are simply honest and straighforward Business Professionals and we don't play Funny tricks or Games, we have been tested and trusted for 5 Years which has made us Africa's Number One Online Auto Merchant.

We are Also Nice Guys.

For these reasons almost every genuine Buyer wants to buy from US and it may result in a slight delay in responses to Inquiries during peak Period, I apologize for this delay.

I cant find the request again in my Mail, I know its an Exhaust System for a Forester, But i dont know the details of the Vehicle

In case you still need it, Please send me an email with the details, you may also include your Phone Number and I will call so we can discuss it, Even though Im on a Business Vacation Outside Nigeria, I promise to treat your request with Utmost Urgency.

Once again Im Sorry.[/b]  cool
Re: Inspired-m Is A Trust Worthy Guy To Deal With On Nl by Execu1: 10:54am On Jul 04, 2011
@ Inspired,

Certainly a refined business ethics. Apologies accepted. TI have written you via your 2 mail addresses so the details should be in your mail box. Pls revert and let me know if you need additional info. I await your call/response.

Regards,

+2348022629797
Re: Inspired-m Is A Trust Worthy Guy To Deal With On Nl by inspiredm(m): 9:07pm On Jul 04, 2011
Execu1:

@ Inspired,

Certainly a refined business ethics. Apologies accepted. TI have written you via your 2 mail addresses so the details should be in your mail box. Pls revert and let me know if you need additional info. I await your call/response.

Regards,

+2348022629797

Im On it Sir.

Cheers
Re: Inspired-m Is A Trust Worthy Guy To Deal With On Nl by inspiredm(m): 3:57pm On Jul 05, 2011
[size=13pt]10 DAYS TO GO[/size]
Re: Inspired-m Is A Trust Worthy Guy To Deal With On Nl by Onisuru1(m): 4:11pm On Jul 05, 2011
what a nice and clean ride with a reliable record from a dependable dealer
Re: Inspired-m Is A Trust Worthy Guy To Deal With On Nl by inspiredm(m): 6:37pm On Jul 05, 2011
Onisuru1:

what a nice and clean ride with a reliable record from a dependable dealer

Onisurru1,

As I am Typing this, My Clearing Agent is Delivering Your SUV to my Premises in Lagos.

I will send you preliminary Delivery Photos Tomorrow.

The Vehicle may be delivered to you By My Staff, or You may Choose to wait for me to arrive back to Nigeria Before delivery.

I always like to Test Drive and make Pre Delivery Inspection Myself Before Delivery, I will advise you wait till i return back to Naija so Everything will be Smooth.

Thanks For Your Business. wink

These are part of the Advantages of dealing with a dealer that is On the Ground
wink
Re: Inspired-m Is A Trust Worthy Guy To Deal With On Nl by Osama10(m): 8:20pm On Jul 05, 2011
Inspired m,

You are a rare breed. cool
Re: Inspired-m Is A Trust Worthy Guy To Deal With On Nl by inspiredm(m): 10:13am On Jul 06, 2011
Osama10:

Inspired m,

You are a rare breed. cool

Osama10,

We Give all Glory to God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2010 Model Benz C300 Toks Full Option With Pop Screen / For Sale:2006 Range Rover Vogue / Registered 2003 Honda Accord For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.