Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,790 members, 7,844,567 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

How To Start A Business In Kigali Rwanda And Expand To Five Other EAC Countries - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Start A Business In Kigali Rwanda And Expand To Five Other EAC Countries (3565 Views)

Your On-the-stop Errand Plug In Kigali Rwanda Ditto East Africa!!!!!!! / Product Launch in Kigali Rwanda / Policeman In Police Uniform Doing Okada Business In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Start A Business In Kigali Rwanda And Expand To Five Other EAC Countries by Bigkoko: 10:21am On Oct 18, 2022
Looking for a way to Earn?
Become Bigkoko Partner & Country Director and choose from twenty African countries to provide services on behalf of Bigkoko ® African Integrated Services LLC.

° No heavy equipment Required (Smart phone, PC & a co-working is all that's Required.)
° No huge capital Investment Required (Start with as little as less than a thousand USD equivalent of the Country.)
° All IT infrastructures Provided (Use our Web & Mobile App for service delivery & service awareness)
Sign & Begin work! (Join us, get accredited & Start your Hustle)
20 African Countries up for grab!

What you do for a hustle!
• Coordinate Booking Services for our clients; Hotel rooms, Short Let Rooms, Taxis, car rental and Food.
• Onboard Vendors offering such service in the Country you choose.
• Receive Payments & Commission on behalf of Bigkoko. Take your cut, send rest to Kigali Rwanda.
• Coordinate Risk, Evaluation & Compliance efforts for that Country. Ensure our virtual operations work well with local Laws.

To get started, send us a mail
Re: How To Start A Business In Kigali Rwanda And Expand To Five Other EAC Countries by autofreak2020(m): 3:32pm On Oct 18, 2022
Bigkoko:
Hey fellas...
Life in Kigali is mostly cosmopolitan French, Dutch, Belgian or German. A life of simplicity, fun and easy living. No rush, rush. Everything is too organized. The cafeteria here can be mistaken for those in downtown Paris, Dortmund or any EU town. The rush rush life styles of Americans or British can't be found here. The locals don't know or has no skills of basic occupation/technical know-how that drives the economy. They are mostly chefs, nannies, balleria dancers or models.
So what is the take?
They need help from other African entrepreneurs to realize the full potential of their Country. They need skilled Africans who can set up businesses like Chargers, tilers, Carpenters, painters, forgers, Marketers, importers, spare parts dealers, car repairers, transporters, Web developers, legal Internet outsourcing Agents/Free lancers, App developers, electronic dealers, large scale farmers, Consultants, plumbers, engineers, electricians, builders, English Tutors, small scale manufacturers FMCGs, those kind of local businesses that dot Lagos, Onitsha, Aba, Nnewi etc I bet you the Rwandan FDA/NAEB/RSB/RDB are not like Statutory Bodies found in other corrupt African countries, they actually guide until perfection at the minimum cost; if any and without the usual asking of bribes. Damn the first African country where immigration officials don't embarrass you with calls for bribes at the airport. The only downside about Kigali is Rent is expensive but its comparable to any European town standard. We have a solution for this.

I bet you we are in the process of advising INNOSON to have at least a Showroom here! We Africans must don on our competitive advantage. This is home match. That's how the Japs and much of Asia caught up with the West in certain areas. The President here understands this basic FACT.

Time is now to take this opportunity.
The EAC market is over 205 million potential customers and integration is superb. Through Rwanda, you can visit any other EAC country or much of Europe. Ask us how? You can stay in your country and order any of our service. We are fully on ground and ready to give European & Indian Business Brokers here a good competition. We will set up your Company (LTD) OR NGO, open a Company account for your business, get you a co-working office, dedicated clerks who manage your call centers, while you mass produce from anywhere in the world, exhuming the aura of world class, EVEN BEFORE YOU STEP INTO THE COUNTRY. There are lots of benefits that goes with this....a PR that much of Europe accepts at first call. CAVEAT. Don't use this as an immigration strategy
CAVEAT. This is not a Get-Rich-Quick scheme, make sure you have the necessary skills to build your business.

Talk to us now
We have researched the nooks & cronies of Rwanda, the business opportunities, much of the relevant Laws and its strategic position in the IT sector.

Order any of our Product/Services via Whats App or on Google My Business.
Just type Bigkoko African Integrated Services Ltd on Google, and we will pop out to meet you.

Pick up your phone and Whats App us for further information on
Whats Apps: +250790927282
Call us on: +250784140226
Merci Beacoup/Danke

Does your country allow registration of crypto company?
Re: How To Start A Business In Kigali Rwanda And Expand To Five Other EAC Countries by Bigkoko: 7:16pm On Oct 18, 2022
Rwanda is the fastest growing IT Hub in Africa with ICT integrations far beyond African average. What this portends is a veritable opportunity for Fintechs and services that targets emerging markets. Cryptos and virtual coins falls under this. They're classed as Tech Companies.

However, a Feasibility Study will present a formal Requirements of all you need to operate.

Hope this helps!
autofreak2020:

Does your country allow registration of crypto company?
Re: How To Start A Business In Kigali Rwanda And Expand To Five Other EAC Countries by Bigkoko: 7:56am On Oct 19, 2022
Some one asked me, Dear Mr Bigkoko, i am unemployed and i need you to advise me on what to do?
I replied.... assuming that's is your situation, and probably you are as penniless as i was few times ago, your best bet is to leverage on Technology to solve your financial challenges....

This is what i recommend.
Let's use Bigkoko Market Place for instance. YOU CAN list free of charge as a Vendor selling Premium Breakfast, Lunch, Brunch, Drinks, Picnic Menu, Party menu, Desserts OR Special Menu on our Market Place and reach out to a size able proportion of employed persons within your city. Go to offices, let them try out how to Order Meals through the App or web Applications on their phones or PC. Go to persons, street vendors, restaurants that sells these Foods, i mean sellers with Good Hygiene practices. Negotiate prices with them per unit of Food supplied. Get Good packaging for those who desire Delivery. Contact a Bike man or fix up a bicycle for Delivery.
Next go back to our Website and register with an email and create a password. Send our Customer Care a Request to be On boarded as a Food Vendor. Your Food Menu will be On board on our Web & Mobile Applications FREE OF CHARGE!

So how does Mr X make money?
Once a customer places an Order for his food listing, he receives a pop up notification on his phone.Usually, Orders are placed at least 3 hours before delivery. So he has much time to contact the vendor that supplies that particular meal.
Say the Vendor sells to him for Q$, he simply add .6.6.6$ to Q$ as the final cost of his meal.

Let me explain.
Q is the the cost of the meal from his supplier. The street food seller/restaurant
.6 is his profit, negligible, not much but i tell you with volume Orders, Mr X will be richer in physical cash within a short while than a 9-7 bank supervisor.
.6 is the cost of delivery to the Customer location location.
.6 is Bigkoko Service charge for marketing his Menu to our clients and providing him a platform for selling from the comfort of his bed!
So how much was his initial investment? Zero capital investment but lots of physical interactions with Food sellers!
Is this a Get Rich QUICK SCHEME? Hell no! You have to work really smart, not had!
So stop wallowing in self pity, roll up your sleeves and join the train let's make Money together! This service is applicable in 24 AFRICAN COUNTRIES!

Spend Local. Buy Local. Patronize Local. Patronize Bigkoko........Your Local Tech Company!

Re: How To Start A Business In Kigali Rwanda And Expand To Five Other EAC Countries by Bigkoko: 3:56pm On Oct 23, 2022
Penny wise pound foolish!

I once, on two occasions talked with some entrepreneurs from Nigeria in Kigali. Young men, had some cash and ready to hustle legit.. I was impressed.

One was a fan right here on Nairaland and the other never had interaction until we met in Kigali.

Both made a disastrous decision with their hard earned or not so hard earned capital. Both went broke and currently left Rwanda!

Why am I sharing this here. Don't let tribalism make you take a rash decision. Don't allow where you are looking for Free information make you engage persons who are looking for their cuts unknown to you and still telling you they're doing it for free!

The Nairaland fan asked for all sorts of Consultancy, freely we provided tips on hustle, dos & don't etc
And I said, don't you ever put your Money in so, so so business, else it's three months you're toast! Never knew his tribal man was advising contra to that! Well, what's my business?

Dude came. Established a contact with us and the day I pay a visit, I saw it was exactly what I advise against he went to do. He has invested close to 3k USD. I smiled and start counting days... exactly one month and 8 days he sold everything at 30% the original cost. He tried to ask me for help, I just block the motherfucker!

I don't tolerate idiots!

How can you take Investment advise from someone who don't have an office, even at that, have never run a business/office for months, if he survived then he can give advise! Never paid taxes for once!

You guys take a lot of Risk with money! Ohhhh I forget no wonder politicians and pastors are quite Successful in there!
Re: How To Start A Business In Kigali Rwanda And Expand To Five Other EAC Countries by Bigkoko: 8:22pm On Oct 23, 2022
If you happen to have made a mistake of going to UAE, bear a hasty retreat to East Africa.

We can help you establish here! With less than 1500 USD, you'd fix your a good Startup!
Re: How To Start A Business In Kigali Rwanda And Expand To Five Other EAC Countries by Bigkoko: 9:55am On Oct 26, 2022
Let's help you do the needful
Re: How To Start A Business In Kigali Rwanda And Expand To Five Other EAC Countries by Bigkoko: 11:23am On Oct 29, 2022
Activities are on to Launch Bigkoko® Taxi � & Food Booking Services in Kenya next week!

We are preparing to hit the Kenyan Market next week!

The following Services will be made available to the good and lovely people of Kenya!

• An Online Restaurant/Food Shop where all sort of Local & Continental dish, fastfood and desserts can be ordered online! Via our website. Estimated Time of Delivery 45 minutes.

• A Taxi Booking website where you can purchase week long or month long Rides for Pick & Drop, Airport Transfers, Group Charter, VIP Charter or Outstation Roaming! Estimated Time of Arrival to pickup location 10 minutes.

Mr Walter Andieri is our Kenyan Partner & Country Director! He will handle and coordinate our Operations, operating from Nairobi in the beautiful country of Kenya!

Bigkoko®.... through the odds we rise!
Re: How To Start A Business In Kigali Rwanda And Expand To Five Other EAC Countries by Bigkoko: 9:28am On Nov 02, 2022
You want to make money & chill with the Big boys?

Send us a message now

1 Like

Re: How To Start A Business In Kigali Rwanda And Expand To Five Other EAC Countries by Bigkoko: 5:11pm On Nov 20, 2022
Money! The beautiful bride everyone wants!

Truly I tell you, no millionaire is an idiot! Watch how they Deal to understand the game of money! Investment here, Investment there, Planing, Strategizing, fascinating Strategies, yelling, getting mad, getting pissed off, depressed at times etc etc!

Money ��
Money is like a beautiful bride ripe for marriage. She's got lot's of suitors. Handsome, ugly, creative, idiot's, thieves, murderers, all sorts of good, bad, ugly suitors, etc. They all want a piece of this beautiful motherfucker! But she isn't enough to go round. If she is, her beauty amounts to nothing anymore! So she ups her games, and dare the bravest, the smartest, the luckiest, the best to come take a piece of her bossom.

Money! She's a creepy bitch that's immune to your tantrums & wishes. She is like a peacock and a Lioness put together. Fierce in her rejections. Do not have any pity on her when you finally finds her weak vanities. Turn her thumbscrew until the slot in her goes into a wild organismic breakdown!

As graceful & powerful as she floats her bossom; Money � �, she gat a weakness, a weak chink on her vanity; she's gat no antidote to a wild dose of fascinating Strategies. With these, you can tied and bound her nake, straight to your bedroom, to ravish the way you desire!

Here's the caught!
To make �� money and plenty of it, you gat to master the art of fascination and be a master at it. The way teen ladies smiles when a young stud spin all sorts of sweet nonsense into their soul, that's how you got to do. You gat to fascinate the motherfucker with strategies to win her love, once you do that, she goes home with you for as long as you keep her fascinated. That's money � � � for you! Have no pity on her when she's all yours!

So what is your Strategy to win money's Love?
Patronize Bigkoko® to understand it better!

• Business Support Services.
• General Consultancy.
• Financial Services.
• Online Taxi Booking Service.
������������

Need Support? Contact us!

Re: How To Start A Business In Kigali Rwanda And Expand To Five Other EAC Countries by Bigkoko: 9:28am On Dec 08, 2022
Learning from Animals!
• Eagles alone, among birds fly at high altitude. She doesn't fly around with Sparrows/Ravens. As an Entrepreneur you must Stay away from little mind's if you want to fly higher in business. Eagles fly with eagles, or #alone!

• Eagles have strong vision. Eagles can focus on something for up to 5 km away. When eagle sees a prey, it narrows it's focus on it, till it grabs it. Eagles are not distracted till it gets the prey. As a business person, don't let lack of Capital, Support, Partnership distract you. A mentor once told me i have all i needed to succeed, yea...he is right! Negotiate where you can so you can remain focused. There is no shame in negotiating according to your Capacity.

• Eagles don't fight in terrains they're not familiar with. When She picks up a prey; a snake. One bit from the snake is game over for it. Instead of slugging it out with it on land, she gently fly with it up, pick out it's eyes and drop it from great heights. Battle solved. Meal ready. As an Entrepreneur, you must know what is #exactly needed to get the job done. Then do it in terrain you are familiar with.

• Eagles don't eat Dead stuffs. That's for vultures. Ever wondered why vultures are weak, frail, sickly & vulnerable. As for eagles, they're virulent, strong & graceful. Eagles feed on only fresh catch. As an entrepreneur, be careful what you feed your eyes, ears. Stay away from outdated info, false info, unclear info or mere assumptions and speculation. Do a research or pay someone to do it. You can use BIGKOKO BUSINESS SUPPORT SERVICES!

• Eagles love the storm. When cloud gathers, eagles are excited. Other birds are scared shit. The wind generated by the storm helps the eagles to fly higher above the clouds, while other birds beats a hasty retreat. Business storms are great organizational tools to rise higher. Storms are a perfect scenario to get Rich. Storms brings down some Companies while it elevates others. Covid-19 for instance. The Revenue of several top Companies moved from billions of Pounds in the UK to zero in just three months, while the Revenue of others moved from zero to millions in just days! See? Storms are good! That is why, developing Countries are the #perfect places to actually get rich quickly!

• Eagles test before they trust. Once a she-eagle meets a he-eagle, she tests the prowess and dedication of the he-eagle by flying down, pick up a twig, fly to great highs and drops the twig. If the he-eagle dives down immediately to pick up and bring the twig back to her, then they can make eaglets together. Otherwise, she aint doing shit with the motherfucker!

• Eagles shades old advantages. When eagles grow old, his feathers becomes weak, and can't take him as fast as should, he looks for isolated place up high in cliffs, plucks off his old feathers from his body till it's bare. He then wait in his hiding place until new feather grows back. Only then he flies out!

Reflect on these to smartly make good business decisions!
Re: How To Start A Business In Kigali Rwanda And Expand To Five Other EAC Countries by Bigkoko: 6:17am On Dec 10, 2022
Let's talk about Bigkoko® Business Support Solutions!

It's been such a tough year for some, and a blessed year for others. What matters most is there's life, with this, you can sit back, reflect & Plan for a come back in 2023. This is where you need us.

As part of our broad plans to Design & Customize services and product, experts at Bigkoko have designed a premium Product in Agriculture Value Chain.

Stats about this product:
> Consumed by 98% of the Local population.
> Purchased by 95% of businesses in the hospitality sector.
> Abundant in Rwanda as it's farmed by Locals year round.
> There is currently no such Value Chain as our Research discovered.
> Guaranteed to yield you a healthy RoI if implemented according to our Blueprint.

And We are ready to give any serious Entrepreneur this Blueprint to implement. You have absolutely nothing to worry about as we have done the Required feasibility, assessment & Planing. We're going to support you till you succeed . The total package costs $4000.
This includes costs for:
• LLC formation.
• Product Presentation, Launch & branding.
• Business Capital of $500 to start with, and see it expand.
• Web Application where customers can Order the agro products from anywhere in East Africa.
• Cost of Regulatory license for export of the product.
• Market Planning to guide & increase Sales (10%).
• 3 months Salary for two support staff.
• 3 months office Lease to coordinate sales & marketing from.
• 3 months Business Support Services from Bigkoko® Group Inc.
• Cost of Feasibility Study (10%).

We're the King of Small Business Support in East Africa. We're the perfect definition of success story. We always win, therefore, when you patronize us, you too will win.

Need more info?
Contact us:

Re: How To Start A Business In Kigali Rwanda And Expand To Five Other EAC Countries by Bigkoko: 9:23pm On Dec 26, 2022
At Bigkoko® Group Inc, we believe every successful Business Deal should end with a handshake!

All our Business Solutions are Customize to fix each client needs!

We're better placed to serve you till you get satisfied.

For Business Support Services in East Africa, Contact us:
Rwanda:
Norrsken House. KN 78 St, Kigali Near Car Free Zone.

Kenya:
12th FL WestPark Tower Mpesi Ln Nairobi.

Re: How To Start A Business In Kigali Rwanda And Expand To Five Other EAC Countries by Bigkoko: 2:50pm On Feb 09
Still your on the spot business support plug in East Africa...

We're the East Africa Fixer of all your needs! Talk to us now!
Re: How To Start A Business In Kigali Rwanda And Expand To Five Other EAC Countries by Bigkoko: 1:04pm On Feb 15
Two things we can easily do for you.

1. Help you enter the East African market without much fuss! All it takes is just the flick of a finger! With one full package, we consult, register an LLC for you, and help you with Work permit application.

2. Tele-guide you on how to enter the market and make cash on your investment. We help you design a product that would sell
Re: How To Start A Business In Kigali Rwanda And Expand To Five Other EAC Countries by Bigkoko: 8:02am On May 16
With simple easy steps, we can help you!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting / Modern-day Employers And The Social Contract / 6 Substantial Benefits Of Maximizing Your Workplace Talents By Johnspeak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.