Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

I Have Exercise Bikes Niche Website For Sell. Just N10000 (asking Price) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Have Exercise Bikes Niche Website For Sell. Just N10000 (asking Price) (1125 Views)

How To Start A Blog: Choosing The Right Topic/niche. / 3 Questions You Must Ask Yourself Before Choosing A Niche (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have Exercise Bikes Niche Website For Sell. Just N10000 (asking Price) by nigboy(m): 7:58am On Jun 03, 2011
I have an exercise bikes niche website for sell. Just $100 (Asking Price)

Please if you are interested in buying this site http://recumbentexercisebicyclebikes.com/ let me know by calling 08038588637. The you can do research and find out the true value of the website if properly optimized for search engines.

The site is currently monetized with amazon ads

You can add google adsense if you wish to.

The side could be giving you $5 to $50 daily with adsense or even more depending on the level of optimisation which will determine the amount of traffic to the site

Let me know what you think about the price.

Why am I selling it?

I am presently too busy to maintain the site i.e doing the seo work

(1) (Reply)

E-payment Integration / Reseller Webhosing / Seun Osewa Spends 1 Year 6 Months Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.