Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,133 members, 7,856,531 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 09:43 PM

Kaduna Man Plots Cousin’s Kidnap/ Murder To Avoid Repaying Money He Owed Her - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kaduna Man Plots Cousin’s Kidnap/ Murder To Avoid Repaying Money He Owed Her (12246 Views)

Bauchi: 20-Year-Old Man Held For Kidnap, Murder Of Police Officer’s Son / Court Remands Man Over Kidnap, Murder Of His 82-Yr-Old Father In Ekiti (Graphic) / Man Plots Fiancée’s Murder Over ₦14 Million Promises Spiritualist ₦5 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Man Plots Cousin’s Kidnap/ Murder To Avoid Repaying Money He Owed Her by Crenzywilliams(m): 8:27am On Oct 24, 2021
Incomplete journalism, so what happened to the woman?, Was she killed, did the family pay the ramson? Why turn the story around and focus only k. The man that planned the initial kidnap and not tell us what happened to the woman?
Re: Kaduna Man Plots Cousin’s Kidnap/ Murder To Avoid Repaying Money He Owed Her by irunoko(m): 9:01am On Oct 24, 2021
uniqueboi1:
Good he was caught and his cousin escaped unhurt.
Some human beings are just devils.
if the cousin knows what is good for himself he should use this as a lesson and never borrow anybody money again

I have learnt my own lesson too if you come to me that I should borrow you money,I definitely will Never ever give you and if you disturb me too much I will give you ₦10 so you can f** off.i don't borrow anybody money.that is my life principle that has brought me peace. the Last person I borrowed money since 2 years ago even when I had earlier vowed to stop borrowing anybody money managed to arm the me with emotions that she wants to use it to pay for her daughter's hospital bills.since then she hasn't returned my money and I cursed her with poverty That no Matter how much she is given, she will never see food to eat.now poverty is dancing kukere on her head and they don't born her well to come and meet me because I've stopped asking for the money after my mom told me to forget about the money.

I know she doesn't even have ₦100 in her pocket but no Matter how much she works she will never see food to eat.that was how I cursed her and even if she brings the money I will never collect it because I told her the money I borrowed her that she refused to return is the highest money she will ever touch in her life.

I no curse her children join o because they know nothing about her dubious ways.
Re: Kaduna Man Plots Cousin’s Kidnap/ Murder To Avoid Repaying Money He Owed Her by Benwallt(m): 9:01am On Oct 24, 2021
Where is the woman? Was she killed? Ppl are just too wicked
Re: Kaduna Man Plots Cousin’s Kidnap/ Murder To Avoid Repaying Money He Owed Her by mormoney85(m): 9:26am On Oct 24, 2021
SportsHD:
Abokina didn't plan well grin

Coupled with the fact that he knew kidnappers? Damn.

If it were in saner nations now, the dumb aboki would've turned informant, cops would've busted the kidnapping gangs.

But, our irt which Abba 'jack bauer' kyari groomed are just all about the money.

Coupled with the fact that bubu has directed them not to interfere with his kimsmen's doings.
did notice that the Police didn't make any effort to go to the kidnappers den this country is useless
Re: Kaduna Man Plots Cousin’s Kidnap/ Murder To Avoid Repaying Money He Owed Her by FlipModeSquade(m): 10:07am On Oct 24, 2021
usmanktg2:
Old news
Atleast,it is not FAKE NEWS.. shocked
Re: Kaduna Man Plots Cousin’s Kidnap/ Murder To Avoid Repaying Money He Owed Her by Yankee101: 10:23am On Oct 24, 2021
Don't borrow people money you cant dash out

Especially to someone who has no train of integrity

Don't risk your life for nothing
Re: Kaduna Man Plots Cousin’s Kidnap/ Murder To Avoid Repaying Money He Owed Her by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:58pm On Oct 24, 2021
who needs enemies when you have Nigerian family members....?!
Re: Kaduna Man Plots Cousin’s Kidnap/ Murder To Avoid Repaying Money He Owed Her by liasmiram2567: 3:38pm On Oct 24, 2021
EjaikreTheViper:

SHUT UP!!!

HEAD SLAMMERS ARE VERY WICKED PEOPLE

You are very foolish and stupid.
Re: Kaduna Man Plots Cousin’s Kidnap/ Murder To Avoid Repaying Money He Owed Her by EjaikreTheViper(f): 3:42pm On Oct 24, 2021
liasmiram2567:

You are very foolish and stupid.

NO, IT IS YOUR STUPID DRUNK FATHER AND PROSTITUTE MOTHER WHO ARE FOOLISH! YOUR FATHER IS A USELESS FOOL AND YOUR MOTHER IS CONDEMNED STUPID PROSTITUTE!

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Man Plots Cousin’s Kidnap/ Murder To Avoid Repaying Money He Owed Her by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 24, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique and i, are useless.
Rule 2

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Man Plots Cousin’s Kidnap/ Murder To Avoid Repaying Money He Owed Her by Kyf1: 5:38pm On Oct 24, 2021
Really
Re: Kaduna Man Plots Cousin’s Kidnap/ Murder To Avoid Repaying Money He Owed Her by Hassanmaye(m): 10:37pm On Oct 24, 2021
Shege Dabba Harda taban Sallah

(1) (2) (Reply)

86-Year-Old Widow, Comfort Mmezi: Policemen Killed My Two Sons Within Five Years / President Buhari Condemns Killings In Anambra, Benue / Woman Accused Of Being Intimate With Skeletons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.