Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,584 members, 7,861,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:11 PM

Why Am I Still Single? (part 5) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Am I Still Single? (part 5) (131 Views)

See 5 Things I Did As A Teenager That I Still Benefit From As An Adult (pictures / Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? / Why Am I Single? (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Am I Still Single? (part 5) by toyinaremu(f): 10:04am On Oct 24, 2021
I believe that God has been touching you through this series, therefore, I hope to hear your testimony soon.

This is the concluding part of the series, if you haven't been following, please check my previous posts.

Let's consider the last part today

9. Negativity

You just don't have anything positive to think about with getting a spouse. This 'there is no good man or woman', 'marriage is a pot of beans' mindset you take everywhere won't get you anywhere, because what you think is what you have. You'd do better speaking life, love and positivity into your life.

There is no good woman, all of them are messed up, no good man anywhere, they are all liars. If you have this thought, you have already made up your mind that nothing good can come from anybody no matter how appealing they may appear.

Change your mindset!

10. Disobedience

Let me round it up with this, God has spoken, shown you the person, but you believe the person isn't good enough for you or is below your standard.

Let me announce to you, again, that there is a replacement for everybody! That you choose not to accept the person (for flimsy reasons, though) does not mean the person won't marry another person.

These may not be all the reasons but have you been able to evaluate yourself with them?

Is there anywhere you need to correct yourself? The time is now! Ask God for help, make conscious efforts to make a change and do not forget to let go of your past. I wish to see you love and be loved!

God bless you

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Pray For Peace For Nigeria N Saudi Arabia / Do You Carry Your Umbrella? / Prayers Of Thanksgiving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.