Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,155 members, 7,852,944 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:53 AM

Tiwa Savage Sprays Dollars At Davido's Son's Birthday (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Sprays Dollars At Davido's Son's Birthday (Video) (38091 Views)

Fan Sprays Dollars On KS1 Malaika At A Barbing Salon / Hushpuppi Sprays Dollars At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Dubai / Small Doctor Celebrates His Son’s Birthday In This Adorable Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Sprays Dollars At Davido's Son's Birthday (Video) by jy2kbeyond(m): 2:10pm On Oct 25, 2021
Are they supposed to allow her around kids ffs?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Sprays Dollars At Davido's Son's Birthday (Video) by Digmygold: 2:13pm On Oct 25, 2021
AlabiKILLER2021:
See the azss on her

Make she grow fast

Make we start giving her mr Dickson

Na wa o. You go don become grandpa by then. Your Dickson would have been retired and useless even to you. Your own.daughter would have started chopping Dickson at her age. No need to grow up first.

Now pick up your dictionary and check up the meaning of paedophile.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Sprays Dollars At Davido's Son's Birthday (Video) by Theoarhics: 2:21pm On Oct 25, 2021
A good singer but very irresponsible mother
Re: Tiwa Savage Sprays Dollars At Davido's Son's Birthday (Video) by Ijaya123: 2:29pm On Oct 25, 2021
Neddstark:

My life is good. You can tell your sister to join the Tiwa challenge too. After few days she will move on too.

Dey carry another person matter for head like gala.
Re: Tiwa Savage Sprays Dollars At Davido's Son's Birthday (Video) by victorazy(m): 2:30pm On Oct 25, 2021
Benitoh:

I can understand your point, if that's the case that means she will soon be nominated for a major international Grammy award.

Yes! That's their roughen when you join American entertainment cult.
Check American starts etc Rihana them, they all have sex videos.
Re: Tiwa Savage Sprays Dollars At Davido's Son's Birthday (Video) by Damian10(m): 2:31pm On Oct 25, 2021
Don't judge her please, she did wrong being a mother, but she is only human so ya'll move on.
Re: Tiwa Savage Sprays Dollars At Davido's Son's Birthday (Video) by merits(m): 2:50pm On Oct 25, 2021
money from adults video she made online,ewuuu.id.iot.
Re: Tiwa Savage Sprays Dollars At Davido's Son's Birthday (Video) by fortune1968: 3:22pm On Oct 25, 2021
gominau:

Oga good example, naim make you still dey obscurity without anybody even in your family know if you even still exist.
You don't know me do you ? You need to be more reasonable .
Re: Tiwa Savage Sprays Dollars At Davido's Son's Birthday (Video) by princewarri1985: 3:27pm On Oct 25, 2021
Leaforever:
The 'somebodys son' singer was spotted at Davidos son, ifeanyis birthday. She shut down the dancefloor spraying dollars at a little girl who was singing along to one of her songs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnFayYp-FbQ

Source:
https://instablog9ja.com/2021/10/24/singer-tiwa-savage-shuts-down-ifeanyis-birthday-with-foreign-dinero-and-dance-moves/
Anytime i hear the name tiwa savage, the first thing that comes to my mind is her pussy, believe it or not, men will still be masturbating to this tiwa savage sextape even in 5 years time to come, am still waiting for tonto dike sextape too because i believe tonto dike pussy will be more prettier and yellow than tiwa savage burnt pussy! I can never get that sextape of my even tiwa savage moaning alone go give any man erection immediately
Re: Tiwa Savage Sprays Dollars At Davido's Son's Birthday (Video) by sylve11: 3:31pm On Oct 25, 2021
Siwisheswereesh:
Who knows

The sex video may have been a fetish way of making money.

The more the views the video gets, the more money she makes... embarassed

Una don start. embarassed cool
Re: Tiwa Savage Sprays Dollars At Davido's Son's Birthday (Video) by sylve11: 3:33pm On Oct 25, 2021
ignis:

Why call her Olosho? Are you more righteous than her?

Olosho is more successful than all your kinsmen put together.

He's a stupid somebody. cool

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Sprays Dollars At Davido's Son's Birthday (Video) by robosky02(m): 3:44pm On Oct 25, 2021
sammyj:
What has been seen can never be unseen by spraying dollars. shocked shocked

Re: Tiwa Savage Sprays Dollars At Davido's Son's Birthday (Video) by Godson32(m): 3:52pm On Oct 25, 2021
Siwisheswereesh:
Who knows

The sex video may have been a fetish way of making money.

The more the views the video gets, the more money she makes... embarassed
Go and u do ur own to make money, abi u no wan make money.
Re: Tiwa Savage Sprays Dollars At Davido's Son's Birthday (Video) by Neddstark: 4:29pm On Oct 25, 2021
Ijaya123:

Dey carry another person matter for head like gala.

Like you det carry my own abi?
Re: Tiwa Savage Sprays Dollars At Davido's Son's Birthday (Video) by Ijaya123: 5:26pm On Oct 25, 2021
Neddstark:

Like you det carry my own abi?

Face front abeg
Re: Tiwa Savage Sprays Dollars At Davido's Son's Birthday (Video) by mrkia(m): 5:47pm On Oct 25, 2021
Odoko embarassed

E dey stinking

God forbid bad things. I no go allow her things

Ssioo
Re: Tiwa Savage Sprays Dollars At Davido's Son's Birthday (Video) by mrkia(m): 5:49pm On Oct 25, 2021
jy2kbeyond:
Are they supposed to allow her around kids ffs?

God bless you
Re: Tiwa Savage Sprays Dollars At Davido's Son's Birthday (Video) by KingDash: 6:15pm On Oct 25, 2021
Pumpumking:

she has sextapes everywhere and connections that will bring more people to fuckkk her...& hear I am on nairaland nagggin like fustrated mango seller!!( chai) angry
Re: Tiwa Savage Sprays Dollars At Davido's Son's Birthday (Video) by Kyf1: 6:21pm On Oct 25, 2021
Whoreee k
Re: Tiwa Savage Sprays Dollars At Davido's Son's Birthday (Video) by Jostoman: 6:58pm On Oct 25, 2021
Neddstark:
No matter what she does, the person rubbing her clit and taking dïck unprotectedly in that video is Tiwa Savage. The good singer but very irresponsible mother.
as e dey pain you na so e dey sweet my belly shocked.
Re: Tiwa Savage Sprays Dollars At Davido's Son's Birthday (Video) by Jostoman: 7:00pm On Oct 25, 2021
Tiwa Savage nothing do you because your happiness is our Joy.
Re: Tiwa Savage Sprays Dollars At Davido's Son's Birthday (Video) by GABRIEL6036: 11:56pm On Oct 25, 2021
kolnel:
lol
Im sure everybody in the party has a copy of the video safely stored in their phones.
Before nko, na today?
Re: Tiwa Savage Sprays Dollars At Davido's Son's Birthday (Video) by Frenzy01(m): 3:24pm On Oct 26, 2021
Aunty Tiwa with the sweet voice smiley smiley

Contact me for your swift buying and selling of any Dog breed. Pet care and boarding services also available
Re: Tiwa Savage Sprays Dollars At Davido's Son's Birthday (Video) by VALENTINEBRAND: 4:59pm On Oct 26, 2021
immortality at the highest order.....
abeg dont they think of their future atal..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Stuns In White Gown At Gtbank Fashion Cocktail In Lagos(photos) / Chiamaka Nwafor 18th Birthday: Regina Chukwu's Daughter Turns 18 / Victoria Inyama Reacts As Jada Pollock Calls Out Wizkid Over Domestic Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.