Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,366 members, 7,843,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Beautiful Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Her 27-year-old Boyfriend - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Beautiful Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Her 27-year-old Boyfriend (4984 Views)

Iyaje Abuma Shedrack: UNIJOS Student Stabbed To Death By Suspected Hoodlums / UNIJOS Student Stabbed To Death By Hoodlums (Graphic Photos) / 400L ESUT Student Stabbed To Dead, Came Out For DOS Post (Graphic photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Her 27-year-old Boyfriend by Siggynigeria: 8:31pm On Oct 24, 2021
Update from

A 27-year-old man identified as an IT intern has handed himself to the Police and has confessed to killing his 22-year-old girlfriend who was a Kenya Medical Training College (KMTC) student in Oloitoktok, Kajiado County, Kenya.

The man admitted to stabbing his girlfriend, Miriam Chepchirchir, to death on Friday, October 22 after a heated argument in his apartment.

The suspect told police he arrived in Oloitoktok on Friday to visit his lover but they got into a heated argument and he stabbed her multiple times on the neck and chest.

The police accompanied the suspect to the murder scene, an estate called Kamukunji three kilometers away from the station, where they found the body of the deceased just as the culprit had described.

According to the police report, there were signs of struggle at the crime scene, where the men in blue also confiscated the murder weapon.

The suspect has since been transferred to the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI), while the body of the deceased has been moved to the Oloitoktok Hospital mortuary awaiting postmortem.

https:///beautiful-medical-student-stabbed-to-death-by-27-year-old-boyfriend/

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Her 27-year-old Boyfriend by Siggynigeria: 8:32pm On Oct 24, 2021
If it's not Kenya or SA, where else will it happen... undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Her 27-year-old Boyfriend by illicit(m): 8:33pm On Oct 24, 2021
undecided
Re: Beautiful Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Her 27-year-old Boyfriend by doggedfighter(f): 8:37pm On Oct 24, 2021
Sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Her 27-year-old Boyfriend by Candidlady: 8:42pm On Oct 24, 2021
Hmmmm

you stabbed someone to death cuz of "argument"

how do people stay in a toxic relationship? Asin it baffles me!

i rather have a monkey pet than date any man be you rich/poor/handsome/ugly/short gbola/long gbola/fair/dark/short/tall.

rest in peace BAW

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Her 27-year-old Boyfriend by lilvicky68(m): 8:57pm On Oct 24, 2021
Candidlady:
Hmmmm

i rather have a monkey pet than date any man be you rich/poor/handsome/ugly/short gbola/long gbola/fair/dark/short/tall.

rest in peace BAW
grin
But snake and monkeys don't go together..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Her 27-year-old Boyfriend by Candidlady: 9:09pm On Oct 24, 2021
lilvicky68:
grin But snake and monkeys don't go together..
lmao!
my own snake wil gel with a monkey
you "guys" are just something else! Cant imagine a guy layin his finger on me!
Re: Beautiful Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Her 27-year-old Boyfriend by lilvicky68(m): 9:13pm On Oct 24, 2021
Candidlady:

lmao!

me as a snake wil gel with a monkey

Re: Beautiful Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Her 27-year-old Boyfriend by Sonnobax15(m): 9:15pm On Oct 24, 2021
Candidlady:

lmao!

my own snake wil gel with a monkey

lipsrsealed You should better start imagining it now.. Because it's something that must be done to reset a woman's brain when she's about to dine with the devil.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Beautiful Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Her 27-year-old Boyfriend by LordIsaac(m): 9:17pm On Oct 24, 2021
He handed himself to the police....hmmmm....he may get manslaughter grin
Re: Beautiful Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Her 27-year-old Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 24, 2021
Oga ooo
Re: Beautiful Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Her 27-year-old Boyfriend by UndauntedYOCA(f): 10:27pm On Oct 24, 2021
Candidlady:
Hmmmm

rest in peace BAW

Lol, about 5 years ago, I saw a post perhaps on Facebook from a guy who needed 'advice' on behalf of his friend, his friend and his fiancée had had a bit of altercation and the friend slapped her, the lady quit the relationship and left.
Now, the friend told his mum what happened and the mum told him that the woman wouldn't make a good wife simply because she couldn't take 'small correction slap', ah!!! Which one be correction slap now? The friend decided not to apologize and his mum saw nothing wrong even though he could have been the one at fault.
In 100 level, my roommates and I were having a discussion on violence in relationships when my bunkmate decided to gist us about someone she knew. These guys were engaged to be married in about a month or so. On one of the visits to her fiancé's place and while doing the dishes, she broke a mug, his favourite mug
She told him what happened when he arrived from his workplace and the next thing he did was to slap her! She removed the engagement ring, dropped it, removed her slippers, dusted them and left him for good. He went to apologize but she never went back to him.
I had a.floormate in 100 level back then who loved a certain guy I knew, we were all in 100 level o but this guy dey beat am steady, he'd embarrass her and do all sorts but na she go still dey beg and buy him gifts, chai! They were together for more than a year sha. I don't know if they broke up or not and I didn't bother asking her, the guy was an acquaintance of mine but I always advised her to leave the guy, she no gree listen. Omo, she go sit down dey cry everytime.
Some people just don't know how to leave toxic relationships.
I might be wrong or not entirely right but I'd like to believe that for some people, they become so clingy and desperate to be loved as well as stay in toxic relationships because they don't love themselves.
Some aren't from loving homes and they're badly affected and seek love and validation from people even if they're abusive.
Some people think they don't deserve love and so when they're in one, they become too attached no matter what goes on in the relationship.
Some stay in toxic relationships because some find it difficult starting afresh, especially the ones who have become so abused to point of it resulting in low self-esteem.
If you know much about narcissistic people, you'll know they're tricky individuals who know how to manipulate their lovers or victims into believing they're the real problem and not them. A narcissistic person might say something like ' you know I love you but you just have a way of making me lose my mind... Why do you like to frustrate me? I've warned you not to question me, warned you not to do this/where this/ say this..." Etc. They have a way of pushing projectintt their true thoughts and identity on people/lovers.
Some people stay because the people they're with are dangerous and might harm them if they try to leave.

The society also has a way of making some people stay in toxic relationships and by society, I mean friends, family members etc. Sometimes they aren't aware of the turbulence that exists in the relationship though.

Some stay because they believe they can't exist independently, some stay because of social status, what they have to gain. I read about a lady who was being beaten by her man and every time he did that, he'd apologize with a bigger or better gift than the last time he beat her. She was afraid to leave because he had rented a store for her mum, her sibling was in a private university courtesy of her darling abuser.
Some stay because they have absolutely no one or place to go back to.
There are numerous reasons I believe some people stay but I'll stop here biko.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Beautiful Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Her 27-year-old Boyfriend by Piptocoin: 11:35pm On Oct 24, 2021
Candidlady:
Hmmmm

rest in peace BAW

Your hatred for men is on another level. If you give birth to a boy please kill him and save this world additional misery.
Re: Beautiful Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Her 27-year-old Boyfriend by Piptocoin: 11:50pm On Oct 24, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:

Lol, about 5 years ago, I saw a post perhaps on Facebook from a guy who needed 'advice' on behalf of his friend, his friend and his fiancée had had a bit of altercation and the friend slapped her, the lady quit the relationship and left.
Now, the friend told his mum what happened and the mum told him that the woman wouldn't make a good wife simply because she couldn't take 'small correction slap', ah!!! Which one be correction slap now? The friend decided not to apologize and his mum saw nothing wrong even though he could have been the one at fault.
In 100 level, my roommates and I were having a discussion on violence in relationships when my bunkmate decided to gist us about someone she knew. These guys were engaged to be married in about a month or so. On one of the visits to her fiancé's place and while doing the dishes, she broke a mug, his favourite mug
She told him what happened when he arrived from his workplace and the next thing he did was to slap her! She removed the engagement ring, dropped it, removed her slippers, dusted them and left him for good. He went to apologize but she never went back to him.
I had a.floormate in 100 level back then who loved a certain guy I knew, we were all in 100 level o but this guy dey beat am steady, he'd embarrass her and do all sorts but na she go still dey beg and buy him gifts, chai! They were together for more than a year sha. I don't know if they broke up or not and I didn't bother asking her, the guy was an acquaintance of mine but I always advised her to leave the guy, she no gree listen. Omo, she go sit down dey cry everytime.
Some people just don't know how to leave toxic relationships.
I might be wrong or not entirely right but I'd like to believe that for some people, they become so clingy and desperate to be loved as well as stay in toxic relationships because they don't love themselves.
Some aren't from loving homes and they're badly affected and seek love and validation from people even if they're abusive.
Some people think they don't deserve love and so when they're in one, they become too attached no matter what goes on in the relationship.
Some stay in toxic relationships because some find it difficult starting afresh, especially the ones who have become so abused to point of it resulting in low self-esteem.
If you know much about narcissistic people, you'll know they're tricky individuals who know how to manipulate their lovers or victims into believing they're the real problem and not them. A narcissistic person might say something like ' you know I love you but you just have a way of making me lose my mind... Why do you like to frustrate me? I've warned you not to question me, warned you not to do this/where this/ say this..." Etc. They have a way of pushing projectintt their true thoughts and identity on people/lovers.
Some people stay because the people they're with are dangerous and might harm them if they try to leave.

The society also has a way of making some people stay in toxic relationships and by society, I mean friends, family members etc. Sometimes they aren't aware of the turbulence that exists in the relationship though.

Some stay because they believe they can't exist independently, some stay because of social status, what they have to gain. I read about a lady who was being beaten by her man and every time he did that, he'd apologize with a bigger or better gift than the last time he beat her. She was afraid to leave because he had rented a store for her mum, her sibling was in a private university courtesy of her darling abuser.
Some stay because they have absolutely no one or place to go back to.
There are numerous reasons I believe some people stay but I'll stop here biko.

An analysis of the topic that makes sense. I read through all you said and I'm like this lady is proof that not all ladies are mentally lazy. Unlike the moniker above who generalized her blame on men for the crime committed by some men as if the female gender does not have its fair share of psychos in relationships.

Ladies and guys should leave any relationship if their partner exhibits the slightest inclination towards being abusive. No apology or make-up gift is worth staying in an abusive relationship.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Her 27-year-old Boyfriend by Ceenachi: 12:02am On Oct 25, 2021
Heavenly Father
I pray that you keep the person reading this alive, safe, healthy and financially blessed. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Her 27-year-old Boyfriend by Bifwoli: 2:19am On Oct 25, 2021
Siggynigeria:
...it happens far far far more in Nigeria where kidnappers are killing people for get rich quick rituals.

Pot calling the kettle black ?
Re: Beautiful Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Her 27-year-old Boyfriend by lkillbrokehoes: 5:44am On Oct 25, 2021
Siggynigeria:
Acting like Nigerians don't do worst, nonsense
Re: Beautiful Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Her 27-year-old Boyfriend by Phiniter(m): 5:53am On Oct 25, 2021
ok5
Re: Beautiful Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Her 27-year-old Boyfriend by benuejosh: 6:10am On Oct 25, 2021
Kenya and horrible news.
Re: Beautiful Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Her 27-year-old Boyfriend by DropsMic(m): 6:47am On Oct 25, 2021
Happened in Kenya
Re: Beautiful Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Her 27-year-old Boyfriend by engrchykae(m): 6:57am On Oct 25, 2021
Siggynigeria:
we have started the same error CNN and BBC are doing to Africa.
Why is it that it's only bad news that are "selected"from Kenya, Zimbabwe etc?
As if Nigeria is better than the nations we are trying to ridicule

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Her 27-year-old Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 25, 2021
Boys and stabbing. If the girl no gree livam nau

Re: Beautiful Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Her 27-year-old Boyfriend by Sixsigmahub: 7:49am On Oct 25, 2021
Not as if Nigeria doesn't have high crime rates but according to the OP, when once we hear stab, fight, kill, rape in a relationship in Africa (especially youths), we can swear that it is either :

1. South Africa
2. Kenya
Re: Beautiful Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Her 27-year-old Boyfriend by 9japride(m): 8:03am On Oct 25, 2021
The worrisome thing about all these is that the victims knows the behavior of their partners but because of money, sex and other things known to them they still befriend such people. For example when a girl dates a hard man she should be prepare to accommodate other characters associated with hard men. Girls should learn to look beyond money, looks, bad boy traits etc
Re: Beautiful Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Her 27-year-old Boyfriend by Hintona(f): 8:55am On Oct 25, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Acting like Nigerians don't do worst, nonsense

Yes. Nigerian men do worse.

Anyway it's 'worse' not 'worst'
Re: Beautiful Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Her 27-year-old Boyfriend by Benwallt(m): 8:58am On Oct 25, 2021
How can a man use weapon on a woman? I just don't get it. Common slap from a man can send some women to hospital. Why? I yus taya for some men o.
Re: Beautiful Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Her 27-year-old Boyfriend by Gadafii: 9:06am On Oct 25, 2021
I know this is unrelated, but Man United brought Goat, and Liverpool use am do Salah angry

Which kind goat is that
Re: Beautiful Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Her 27-year-old Boyfriend by Orire01(m): 9:12am On Oct 25, 2021
Omo, this is bad
Re: Beautiful Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Her 27-year-old Boyfriend by lkillbrokehoes: 9:29am On Oct 25, 2021
Hintona:

Yes. Nigerian men do worse.

Anyway it's 'worse' not 'worst'
Thank you kiddo, that should be a typo, because i don't usually read what I type before hitting the send button.
Re: Beautiful Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Her 27-year-old Boyfriend by Emmanuel909090: 10:00am On Oct 25, 2021
Too bad.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is 8 Subjects Allowed In Waec? / Neco Result For Admission In Usa / Help! How Do I Calculate My GP From My Examination Scores?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.