Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,084 members, 7,849,401 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:36 PM

Motion Graphix - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Motion Graphix (1457 Views)

It's Jimmyfix (Graphics Design & Print) Logos | Letterheads | Business Cards / Logo Design By Ditto Graphix / Communicate Using Graphix Design. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Motion Graphix by kashikapor(m): 11:37pm On Jul 24, 2007
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=W-awX0D1Gmo

Hello Nairalanders.
I have a project at hand and need to find out if anyone knows who can cr8 motion graphics/character animation.

The ad above was done is SA, and is the sort of concept i am looking for, before getting accused of outsourcing in SA i'd like to get links here.
Re: Motion Graphix by ebaguaw: 11:24am On Jul 25, 2007
Hi Kashy,
I'm a motion graphics artist with five years of experience. Works with soundcity, Nigezie, presently pulling stuff with deal or no deal. I don't do lots of character but depends on what you want to achieve with character. Can we talk. YOMI
Re: Motion Graphix by kashikapor(m): 12:30pm On Jul 25, 2007
Hi Yomi,
thnx for getting in touch,
Seems alot of guys do stuff wiv Nigezie and Sound City(gecko,badex, flamey).
At the moment i have a graphics guy called Seun, we are trying to achieve similar 3d efx to the Pepsi ad i posted above.
Gv me ur nos and i'll call you.
Cheers
Re: Motion Graphix by AdamuW: 1:39pm On Jul 25, 2007
Hi Kashikapor,
I've recently set a small 3D animations studio in Abuja. We focus mainly on stills but also do animations as well. I personally have Character Animation experience. I took a look at the Pepsi Link you sent. The Character Animation element of it is not too complex as long as you have the characters modelled and rigged. Basically we are not talking Character animation to the level of Shrek etc. As Yomi said, if you have more info about what the character is and what they are meant to do, that would be more helpful. If that is confidential to the project then we can get in touch privately. If you would like to take a look at our standard of work, as we are new to Nigeria's market, give me an email and I can send you a link to our portfolio. All the best with the project otherwise.
Re: Motion Graphix by son(m): 5:00pm On Jul 25, 2007
Re: Motion Graphix by Rodent: 12:39am On Jul 29, 2007
@ kashikapor
interesting, is it possible to get a better idea of the brief out of you?
Re: Motion Graphix by Saddam: 3:11am On Jul 31, 2007
ebaguaw:

Hi Kashy,
I'm a motion graphics artist with five years of experience. Works with soundcity, Nigezie, presently pulling stuff with deal or no deal. I don't do lots of character but depends on what you want to achieve with character. Can we talk. YOMI

Hey ebaguaw

What re ur contents u have done For Nigezie, because i know that most of the montage was handled by Hcode and flamey, dont take another man's glory
Re: Motion Graphix by kashikapor(m): 2:18pm On Aug 04, 2007
@Saddam,
thats some piece of info there.
From what i gathered both ebaguaw and flamey hv left Nigezie.
plus there are a whole lot of 'em graphics guys doin freelance work.

By the way does anyone know who did the starcomms animated tv ad, send contacts pls.
Re: Motion Graphix by sojioguns(m): 6:13pm On Aug 11, 2007
@ kashikapor
The guy that did the Starcomms is Dimeji (Flipsyde studios)
Re: Motion Graphix by son(m): 1:51pm On Aug 13, 2007
Re: Motion Graphix by kashikapor(m): 4:09pm On Aug 13, 2007
hey sojioguns, cheers man.

i'll get in touch wiv him

(1) (Reply)

How To Put Dvd And Video On Creative Zen / See This Design: / Make $75 Daily Thru Txt Msg Advert.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.