Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,558 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

BBNaija's Maria: No Man Is Bankrolling Me. I’ve Worked From Age Of 16 (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija's Maria: No Man Is Bankrolling Me. I’ve Worked From Age Of 16 (Video) (32128 Views)

I’ve Worked With Beyonce,lauren But You Have Great Talent -wyclef To Kizz Daniel / I’ll like to meet The Sugar Daddy 'Bankrolling' my business — Ifu Ennada / Justin Bieber Says, Please Pray For Me, I’ve Been Struggling A Lot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija's Maria: No Man Is Bankrolling Me. I’ve Worked From Age Of 16 (Video) by Whitelite: 3:29pm On Oct 25, 2021
SEE, I NO WANT VEX O.
Re: BBNaija's Maria: No Man Is Bankrolling Me. I’ve Worked From Age Of 16 (Video) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:34pm On Oct 25, 2021
.....She has already switch off her insta comments section.
Re: BBNaija's Maria: No Man Is Bankrolling Me. I’ve Worked From Age Of 16 (Video) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 25, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Lies and more lies, it's hard to believe this gender.
men tell more lies, on the average than women. Fake big boy.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Maria: No Man Is Bankrolling Me. I’ve Worked From Age Of 16 (Video) by Champneys: 3:41pm On Oct 25, 2021
jaybenugo:
BBNaija's Maria: No Man Is Bankrolling Me. I’ve Worked From The Age Of 16 (Video)

No man is bankrolling me. I’ve worked from the age of 16 — Big Brother Naija Star, Maria, says in a recent interview, IgbereTV reports.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7s350ViGvLc

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVcHzABLVH5/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

After the interview, Cubana Chief priest accused Maria of snatching his sister's husband.

Naso! grin
Re: BBNaija's Maria: No Man Is Bankrolling Me. I’ve Worked From Age Of 16 (Video) by buzorcharles(m): 3:44pm On Oct 25, 2021
Worker.com
Re: BBNaija's Maria: No Man Is Bankrolling Me. I’ve Worked From Age Of 16 (Video) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 25, 2021
Gwan2:
The thing is that, social media has done damage to the psyche of a lot of people, especially wen it comes to dating. Trust me, if I see a girl very active on social media like Instagram, with lots of followers on her personal page, not business page…and regularly updating pics of herself…that’s my numbers one turn off.

Esp the Tiktokers angry
Na nonsense people dey influence our girls nowadays.
Re: BBNaija's Maria: No Man Is Bankrolling Me. I’ve Worked From Age Of 16 (Video) by oneTIMEman(m): 3:58pm On Oct 25, 2021
Indeed you are really hardworking
Re: BBNaija's Maria: No Man Is Bankrolling Me. I’ve Worked From Age Of 16 (Video) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 25, 2021
Benwallt:
These gender is a problem to humanity. If you can live above them, 98% of ur problem is solved. They walk around almost naked, they make you raise another man's Child, sometimes they walk you straight to untimely death, they make other men see you finish, they separate you from your loved ones, they impoverish you. Just name it. They are there

You couldn't have said it better.
May God save us from the bad eggs amongst them. Reliable men, too, should open eyes wella.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Maria: No Man Is Bankrolling Me. I’ve Worked From Age Of 16 (Video) by adonis89(m): 4:17pm On Oct 25, 2021
Doing big things at the age of 16.
Re: BBNaija's Maria: No Man Is Bankrolling Me. I’ve Worked From Age Of 16 (Video) by Samsplug(m): 4:29pm On Oct 25, 2021
iamyemiakins:
You mean you have been cashing out via clitocurrency from the age of 16
e shock u??
Re: BBNaija's Maria: No Man Is Bankrolling Me. I’ve Worked From Age Of 16 (Video) by otokx(m): 4:43pm On Oct 25, 2021
A new video will soon be released.
Re: BBNaija's Maria: No Man Is Bankrolling Me. I’ve Worked From Age Of 16 (Video) by Joelobioha(m): 5:19pm On Oct 25, 2021
airsaylongcome:

Lol... If that's how you see it. People that were confident that the earth is not round were fools I guess. The Wright brothers who were confident that machines heavier than birds could fly were fools.

Don't get me wrong, I don't support her attitude. But take it to the bank, Haters are gon hate. Potatoes are gon potate
ure right though in some sense.
Re: BBNaija's Maria: No Man Is Bankrolling Me. I’ve Worked From Age Of 16 (Video) by mandate12: 5:55pm On Oct 25, 2021
Gwan2:
If God bless you with better WIFE, broda…you never know wetin God do for you for this life.

Bachelors searching for good and responsible wife among the crop of present day girls..Goodluck, a camel passing through the eye of a needle biblical passage was written for such guys. You wey don build relationship, know girl well, you wan come leave her for present day naija girl wey get yansh, Goodluck….

The thing is that, social media has done damage to the psyche of a lot of people, especially wen it comes to dating. Trust me, if I see a girl very active on social media like Instagram, with lots of followers on her personal page, not business page…and regularly updating pics of herself…that’s my number one turn off.

You, my friend, are indeed wise

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Maria: No Man Is Bankrolling Me. I’ve Worked From Age Of 16 (Video) by Kyf1: 6:08pm On Oct 25, 2021
grin
Re: BBNaija's Maria: No Man Is Bankrolling Me. I’ve Worked From Age Of 16 (Video) by meobizy(f): 6:13pm On Oct 25, 2021
Lying straight out of her teeth. Smh.
Re: BBNaija's Maria: No Man Is Bankrolling Me. I’ve Worked From Age Of 16 (Video) by LivingTribunal: 1:49am On Oct 26, 2021
from age 16, well done worker
Re: BBNaija's Maria: No Man Is Bankrolling Me. I’ve Worked From Age Of 16 (Video) by Lokojatoofar: 8:46am On Oct 26, 2021
See fine bwests tongue tongue oh yum

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top4 Most Trending Nigerian Musicians Currently / First Class Queen Chichi Mbagwu Dazzles At Carnival,takes Selfies With UK Police / Beats1 Calls Wizkid A “Rising Nigerian Star”. Nigerians Respond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.