Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,374 members, 7,812,093 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

Top4 Most Trending Nigerian Musicians Currently - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top4 Most Trending Nigerian Musicians Currently (32113 Views)

Meet The Trending Nigerian Pastor Jerry Eze And His Shocking Source Of Power / Bbnaija Gifty Slams Nigerian Musicians For Not Using Local Dialects To Sing / Top Nigerian Musicians That Blew And Then Went Back To Being Upcoming Artiste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top4 Most Trending Nigerian Musicians Currently by Postingdayinfo: 8:04pm On Sep 03, 2018
Music is simply the best medium to express happiness, joy and love, while some find solace in enjoying music for the sole purpose to fill in the empty gaps and sad memories of both past and present.

But today, we would be entertaining you with Top4 Musicians whose music never disappoints.

1. Wizkid

Wizkid is inarguably the best in the music sphere currently.

He has dominated the Nigerian music world for years and still buzzing fans and haters alike. He is the best thing after the legendary Fela Kuti. Wizkid who have successfully featured on various collaborations internationally and locally, can never be forgotten in a hurry, because aside his musical power, he also paved way for various artiste internationally.

2. Davido

Davido has changed the pace of music in recent years.

From Assurance, to Fall etc. He is a constant hit maker. He was the 2018 BET AWARD WINNER.

Davido who is in a serious relationship with his current girlfriend, has dominated the music world from his own point of view, and he has gained millions of fans and few numbers of haters alike.

3. Kizz Daniel

Kizz Daniel is simply the most talented musician in Nigeria presently.

He is underrated in the music world, but we cannot exclude him totally from our list, atleast we all at Postingday dances to the melody of his music.

From Yeba to No Do etc, Kizz Daniel always impress his fans every time. Although he is currently at war with his record label (G-Worldwide) .

4. Duncan Mighty
Starting from the days of Wene Mighty, Duncan Mighty never fails to impress the audience.

His sudden return to the music scene is shaking the music tables globally. Duncan Mighty is inevitably the biggest hit in the industry presently. He has featured almost all the top trending superstars, and he is currently hoping to collaborate with few more.

Fake Love by Duncan Mighty was the breakthrough he needed to captivate his position among the Nigerian music lover. His 2018 debut was an unpredictable event, yet a fruitful one for the artiste.

5. Copyrights Of Postingday.com

Sources: https://postingday.com/2018/07/31/top4-most-trending-nigerian-musicians-currently/

3 Likes

Re: Top4 Most Trending Nigerian Musicians Currently by DEXTROVERT: 8:06pm On Sep 03, 2018
I
Don't
Know
Why
I
Just
Hate
To
Ear
That
AMAKA DISAPPOINT ME
IYEKE KONFUSION
IRRITATING
PIECE
OF
SHIT

REMOVE
DUNKAN
PUT
LEGBEGBE
OR
TECHNO

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top4 Most Trending Nigerian Musicians Currently by Postingdayinfo: 8:10pm On Sep 03, 2018
DEXTROVERT:
I
Don't Know Why I Just Hate To Ear That AMAKA DISAPPOINT ME IYEKE KONFUSION IRRITATING
PIECE OF SHIT. REMOVE DUNKAN PUT LEGBEGBE
OR TECHNO

grin atleast , he is trying nah grin
Re: Top4 Most Trending Nigerian Musicians Currently by happybee: 8:10pm On Sep 03, 2018
Your topic doesn't depicts your write up, when you talk of being talented only one artist there is...

2 Likes

Re: Top4 Most Trending Nigerian Musicians Currently by Sabenko: 9:48pm On Sep 03, 2018
Where did you put Tiwa Savage? Thank God u didn't include speed Darlington ....@OP, receive sense!

66 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Top4 Most Trending Nigerian Musicians Currently by beewhy009(m): 9:49pm On Sep 03, 2018
happybee:
Your topic doesn't depicts your write up, when you talk of being talented only one artist there is...

Read again nah, most trending not most talented... Haba!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top4 Most Trending Nigerian Musicians Currently by hazan041(m): 9:49pm On Sep 03, 2018
Olamide DA?

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top4 Most Trending Nigerian Musicians Currently by SirLakes: 9:50pm On Sep 03, 2018
Where is my TIWA

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Top4 Most Trending Nigerian Musicians Currently by beewhy009(m): 9:50pm On Sep 03, 2018
Postingdayinfo:
Music is simply the best medium to express happiness, joy and love, while some find solace in enjoying music for the sole purpose to fill in the empty gaps and sad memories of both past and present.

But today, we would be entertaining you with Top4 Musicians whose music never disappoints.

1. Wizkid

Wizkid is inarguably the best in the music sphere currently.

He has dominated the Nigerian music world for years and still buzzing fans and haters alike. He is the best thing after the legendary Fela Kuti. Wizkid who have successfully featured on various collaborations internationally and locally, can never be forgotten in a hurry, because aside his musical power, he also paved way for various artiste internationally.

2. Davido

Davido has changed the pace of music in recent years.

From Assurance, to Fall etc. He is a constant hit maker. He was the 2018 BET AWARD WINNER.

Davido who is in a serious relationship with his current girlfriend, has dominated the music world from his own point of view, and he has gained millions of fans and few numbers of haters alike.

3. Kizz Daniel

Kizz Daniel is simply the most talented musician in Nigeria presently.

He is underrated in the music world, but we cannot exclude him totally from our list, atleast we all at Postingday dances to the melody of his music.

From Yeba to No Do etc, Kizz Daniel always impress his fans every time. Although he is currently at war with his record label (G-Worldwide) .

4. Duncan Mighty
Starting from the days of Wene Mighty, Duncan Mighty never fails to impress the audience.

His sudden return to the music scene is shaking the music tables globally. Duncan Mighty is inevitably the biggest hit in the industry presently. He has featured almost all the top trending superstars, and he is currently hoping to collaborate with few more.

Fake Love by Duncan Mighty was the breakthrough he needed to captivate his position among the Nigerian music lover. His 2018 debut was an unpredictable event, yet a fruitful one for the artiste.

5. Copyrights Of Postingday.com

Sources: https://postingday.com/2018/07/31/top4-most-trending-nigerian-musicians-currently/

Duncan mighty keh! angry. Well Sha, it's your own view!

7 Likes

Re: Top4 Most Trending Nigerian Musicians Currently by ikorodureporta: 9:50pm On Sep 03, 2018
First time I'm liking Olamide's song.....i'm sure he stole d concept frm somewhere

motigbana.....moti-elevate cheesy .

3 Likes

Re: Top4 Most Trending Nigerian Musicians Currently by slysteel: 9:50pm On Sep 03, 2018
Who wrote this trash? E be like say you no get better thing to do with that your yeye blog

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top4 Most Trending Nigerian Musicians Currently by EXLOVER(m): 9:50pm On Sep 03, 2018
Davido is good, but I'm tired of hearing his song of late, they all sound the same. His video sef, I'm tired of his facial expression on his videos, him trying so hard to raise that his short turtle neck. He is always acting like who wants to cry.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top4 Most Trending Nigerian Musicians Currently by AudiozillaGears: 9:50pm On Sep 03, 2018
DEXTROVERT:
I
Don't
Know
Why
I
Just
Hate
To
Ear
That
AMAKA DISAPPOINT ME
IYEKE KONFUSION
IRRITATING
PIECE
OF
SHIT

REMOVE
DUNKAN
PUT
LEGBEGBE
OR
TECHNO

I believe 2baba could have done better on the hook, but the verse was good. the problem I have with the song is the lyrics.

3 Likes

Re: Top4 Most Trending Nigerian Musicians Currently by SirLakes: 9:50pm On Sep 03, 2018
hazan041:
Olamide DA?

Olamide ko, Olumide ni

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top4 Most Trending Nigerian Musicians Currently by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 03, 2018
Team old skool lapel.
Re: Top4 Most Trending Nigerian Musicians Currently by babatee1985(m): 9:51pm On Sep 03, 2018
Where is Olamide?

3 Likes

Re: Top4 Most Trending Nigerian Musicians Currently by orijintv(m): 9:51pm On Sep 03, 2018
People wey dey call this list thrash clearly no understand the meaning of trending. Abeg which naija artist dey trend pass this 4 artists wey OP list now?

8 Likes

Re: Top4 Most Trending Nigerian Musicians Currently by ahmEenu(m): 9:52pm On Sep 03, 2018
WAKANDA NONSENSE IS THIS? LIKE IF YOU THINK THIS DOESNT DESERVE FRONT PAGE , SHARE IF YOU THINK THIS DOESNT DESERVE BACK PAGE

4 Likes

Re: Top4 Most Trending Nigerian Musicians Currently by Darksider131: 9:52pm On Sep 03, 2018
Tecno should be number 3

Op no dey NIGERIA

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top4 Most Trending Nigerian Musicians Currently by apesinola001: 9:53pm On Sep 03, 2018
I
Don't
Know
Why
I[color=#006600][/color]
Just
Hate
To
Ear
That
AMAKA DISAPPOINT ME
IYEKE KONFUSION
IRRITATING
PIECE
OF
poo

U spoke my mind

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top4 Most Trending Nigerian Musicians Currently by Seconsol92(m): 9:53pm On Sep 03, 2018
Duncan mighty has a melody nobody in the industry can offer

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top4 Most Trending Nigerian Musicians Currently by OttHin: 9:53pm On Sep 03, 2018
Where is Terry-g? Is he now a pastor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top4 Most Trending Nigerian Musicians Currently by Jakasibo(m): 9:55pm On Sep 03, 2018
Davido should be number one.
You know

5 Likes

Re: Top4 Most Trending Nigerian Musicians Currently by Vickwinners: 9:56pm On Sep 03, 2018
Which Kiss Daniel?

He's trending more than Tiwa Savage?

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top4 Most Trending Nigerian Musicians Currently by Eponyeeboz: 9:56pm On Sep 03, 2018
I disagree with this your mumu list. Here is a more balanced list.

No. 4 Idowest

No. 3 Tiwa Savage

No. 2 Davido

No. 1 Baba Nla (Wizkid)

19 Likes

Re: Top4 Most Trending Nigerian Musicians Currently by TrumpDonald2: 9:56pm On Sep 03, 2018
Take it or leave it, Amaka is a hit and 2face is trending. You dont like the song, fine. But if you say it's not good, go sing your own make I hear. Thank you.

Lol.. And SoundCity FM PH is playing it right now

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Top4 Most Trending Nigerian Musicians Currently by nepapole(m): 9:57pm On Sep 03, 2018
OttHin:
Where is Terry-g? Is he now a pastor.
He is now the grand imam of Abuja central mosque

2 Likes

Re: Top4 Most Trending Nigerian Musicians Currently by nepapole(m): 9:57pm On Sep 03, 2018
Seconsol92:
Udonmeanit

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top4 Most Trending Nigerian Musicians Currently by FisifunKododada: 9:59pm On Sep 03, 2018
cheesy cheesy 75 % Yoruba, 25 % Ikwerre. YorubaAmaka!! IkwerreAmaka! cheesy cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Top4 Most Trending Nigerian Musicians Currently by DCONE1(m): 9:59pm On Sep 03, 2018
I hate that stupid tuface Amaka song
Re: Top4 Most Trending Nigerian Musicians Currently by Eponyeeboz: 9:59pm On Sep 03, 2018
Seconsol92:

He should go and join the choir at MUSON Centre na.

1 Like

Re: Top4 Most Trending Nigerian Musicians Currently by rs172(m): 9:59pm On Sep 03, 2018
SirLakes:
Where is my TIWA

Check for her at Wizkid house..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

There's Humiliation In Traveling With A Nigerian Passport! - Falz Manager. / BBNaija's Maria: No Man Is Bankrolling Me. I’ve Worked From Age Of 16 (Video) / Dbanj Steps Out In Style For The 2015 Glo CAF Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.