Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

The False Israel And The Madness Of The Last Days - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The False Israel And The Madness Of The Last Days (1788 Views)

Myles Munroe The False Teacher Dies / Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 / Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The False Israel And The Madness Of The Last Days by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 03, 2011
The Madness And Deception Of The Christian Zionism Movement

We are just several weeks away from the annual CUFI (Christians United For Israel) meeting that is held in Washington D.C. At these meetings you are going to see people waving the State Flag of Israel along that with the American Flag. You will hear from speakers that are Jewish, but who still reject the Messiah named Jesus who was sent to save them. This is an unequal yoking if ever there was one. The Bible warns us about these things, but few ever listen to these warnings, but instead they follow the crowds, because somehow they think that the majority cannot be wrong.

Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel? And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you, And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty. (2 Corinthians 6:14-18)

As far as I know, David Brog is a Jewish man who does not believe that Jesus Christ is the Messiah,  and he is the Executive Director of the CUFI organization. Mr Brog will be speaking at the CUFI meeting next month and that should set some sirens off in your spirit for sure. As far as I know, Benjamin Netanyahu, the Prime Minister of Israel, who also does not believe that Jesus Christ is the Messiah will also be speaking by way of Satellite. My Bible tells me that those who do NOT believe that Jesus Christ came in the flesh is of an ANTICHRIST spirit, and both Mr Brog and Mr Netanyahu easily fit that description.

Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. (1 John 2:22)

Both David Brog and Mr Netanyahu deny that Jesus is the Christ. Keep in mind that the word Christ means Messiah. They do not believe that Jesus is the Messiah, so therefore they DENY both the Father and the Son. The scriptures declare that those who DENY Jesus is the Messiah are liars! That also fits with the following scripture:

He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son. (1 John 5:10)

The well meaning Christians have no idea what they are getting themselves into here, in working with that spirit of antichrist. It is almost as if it is a betrayal of Jesus Christ going on in slow motion.

And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is NOT OF GOD: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world. (1 John 4:3)

Keep in mind that this does not only apply to David Brog and Benjamin Netanyahu but EVERY Jewish and Gentile person (billions) who do not believe that Jesus Christ came down from Heaven, and was manifest in the flesh. The scriptures tell us that they are NOT of God. So the point that I make here, is that all of the hoopla that you are going to see at the CUFI meeting is NOT of God. It is a joining together with many people (both Jewish and Gentile) who do NOT believe Jesus is who he said he was!

How can it be then, that David Brog and Benjamin Netanyahu are speaking to Bible believing Christians, when it should be the other way around, with the Christians preaching the Gospel of Jesus Christ to them! They both need to repent and believe in Jesus Christ because the wrath of God is upon them! (John 3:36) Somehow I cannot picture the true Christians such as the apostle Paul who was beaten to a pulp for preaching the Gospel to the Jewish people, sitting there at these CUFI meetings. I cannot picture the faithful Christian martyr Stephen being too comfortable at those CUFI meetings either: Listen to these words from the book of Acts from this Christian man Stephen, before the religious Jewish people killed him:

Ye stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost: as your fathers did, so do ye. Which of the prophets have not your fathers persecuted? and they have slain them which shewed before of the coming of the Just One (Jesus); of whom ye have been now the betrayers and murderers: (Acts 7:51-52)

The true house and temple of God is a spiritual house with Jesus Christ being the  chief cornerstone, and with every TRUE BELIEVER being a LIVING STONE within that very same Temple. It is ALL about Jesus Christ NOT Israel. When Israel REPENTS and turns to Jesus Christ just like the Lord commands them to do, then and ONLY then, will it be alright for them. Every person in the world has an EQUAL opportunity to become part of that same spiritual house and Temple. I[b]t does not matter what color your skin is, or whether you are a man or a woman, you are INVITED by the Lord, to COME on IN! How? Repent and believe the Gospel of Jesus Christ (Mark 1:15)[/b]

For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed. For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him. For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher? (Romans 10:11-14)

Did you read that ladies and gentlemen? The invitation is to both Jew and Gentile, and the Lord is RICH unto ALL that call upon HIM! There is endless supply of grace, mercy and salvation in the Lord’s supply house. The question is this: Do YOU truly want what the Lord has to offer to YOU? The MAJORITY of the people of the State of Israel (and the rest of the world) are NOT inside that spiritual temple yet! If you can picture a child building a house with those wooden “Lincoln Logs” you can get a picture of what the scriptures are telling us. The Lord is the very FOUNDATION and CORNERSTONE of the spiritual house and Temple of God, and the ONLY true Temple which is recognized by Almighty God. If a person has NEVER been born again of the Spirit of God, then they are NOT part of that spiritual house and temple. It is that simple. The Lord is concerned with SAVING souls, such as Mr Brog and Mr Netanyahu, because UNTIL they turn to Jesus Christ, the WRATH of God abides upon them! (John 3:36) According to the passage below Mr Brog and Mr Netanyah stumble at the Word of God, and are in DISOBEDIENCE to the Lord.

Ye also, as lively (living) stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ. Wherefore also it is contained in the scripture, Behold, I lay in Sion (Zion) a chief corner stone, elect, precious: and he that believeth on him shall not be confounded. Unto you therefore which believe he is precious: but unto them which be disobedient, the stone which the builders disallowed, the same is made the head of the corner, And a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offence, even to them which stumble at the word, being disobedient: whereunto also they were appointed. But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light: (1 Peter 2:5-9)

John Hagee who recently wrote a book telling us that the Jewish people did not reject the Messiah will also be speaking at the next CUFI meeting. This is the same John Hagee who declared that it was a waste of time to try to convert a Jew! Here is an excerpt from the Christian Research Institute (DH005)

Trying to convert Jews is a “waste of time,” he [Hagee] said. . . .

Everyone else, whether Buddhist or Baha’i, needs to believe in Jesus, he says. But not Jews. Jews already have a covenant with God that has never been replaced with Christianity, he says.

“The Jewish people have a relationship to God through the law of God as given through Moses,” Hagee said. “I believe that every Gentile person can only come to God through the cross of Christ. I believe that every Jewish person who lives in the light of the Torah, which is the word of God, has a relationship with God and will come to redemption.

“The law of Moses is sufficient enough to bring a person into the knowledge of God until God gives him a greater revelation. And God has not,” said Hagee . . .9

All a person has to do is study the scriptures, especially the Book of Acts and you will find the true disciples of Jesus Christ preaching the Gospel the same way to both Jew and Gentile. We are truly living in amazing times, and  the anti-christ propaganda is moving at a rapid pace. I surely hope that the true Christians will begin to see what is happening before it is too late.

http://soulrefuge.org/
Re: The False Israel And The Madness Of The Last Days by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 03, 2011
Brethren, there is so much false doctrine flying around in these last of the last days , that if we do not read our bibles and pray we will be swept away with this intense deluge of LIEs from the father of LIEs.

I was also once upon a time deceived with all this Zionist stuff, believing that present day Israel was more special than the bride of Christ ( the true Israel ) based on laziness on my part to investigate.

For example I always made excuses when they bombed Palestinians with the excuse that the land was theirs and that despite the fact that they had not been present for thousands of years they were right to kick out the families, women and children and oppress them.

Thank God I have been delivered from this LIE.

God sees Jews no more special than Arabs, Blacks or whites. The concept that the present day Jews who reject Christ and are mostly atheists are more special than any other people is false.

The babies, women and children bombed in Gaza or the West Bank are also God's offspring. Considering that the bible says we should not hate talk less of murdering unarmed human beings , how come many Christians still support the Zionist movement ?

God is for all who will call upon him in repentance, he sent Jesus for ALL , Jew and Gentile.

Please let us be on full guard so that we will not be overwhelmed with the false teachings abounding in the dying minutes of this wicked world.

Jesus is coming and yes he loves Jews and Gentiles , those who accept him will be saved, those who reject him will be damned.

GOD IS NO RESPECTER OF PERSONS.
Re: The False Israel And The Madness Of The Last Days by jpworld(m): 11:52pm On Jun 04, 2011
The bible you are quoting from was given to you, by this crazy Jews people, so they have reason for not believing Jesus. The bible and Jesus is complete fraud.

Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Mother Theresa Orphanage Home, Ketu / Tell Us How And Why You Join The Ogboni Or Freemason Frat Or Any Other Frat. / Which Is Greater ? God Or The Universe ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.