Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,388 members, 7,830,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Does In Uk How Do You Catch Fun? Because Am Fucking Bored In England. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Does In Uk How Do You Catch Fun? Because Am Fucking Bored In England. (4442 Views)

Traffic Management Solutions (TMS) Used By LASTMA To Catch Traffic Offenders / Nigerians in the UK, How Did You Adapt To Right Hand Driving ? / Cheeky Monkeys Having Sex On Car Bonnet In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does In Uk How Do You Catch Fun? Because Am Fucking Bored In England. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 26, 2021
udomma1005:
Calm down learn English fess later all go follow, u hia? grin
But you wicked o. Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Does In Uk How Do You Catch Fun? Because Am Fucking Bored In England. by udomma1005(m): 5:04pm On Oct 26, 2021
Jay5mie:

cheesy cheesy

WICKED SOMEBODY
I'm not a wicked sombori nah wink
Re: Does In Uk How Do You Catch Fun? Because Am Fucking Bored In England. by udomma1005(m): 5:11pm On Oct 26, 2021
idu1:

How he take pass IELTS?
He go pass am nah, nor be naija we dey?
Na hia prof dey rig election for nepa receipt holder! grin
Ain't we a fantastic bunch

1 Like

Re: Does In Uk How Do You Catch Fun? Because Am Fucking Bored In England. by udomma1005(m): 5:16pm On Oct 26, 2021
morinto:

Guy I was multitasking such as I was working in my company at the same time typing that why
Take no offense sire, na yoke I bin dey yoke! cool

1 Like

Re: Does In Uk How Do You Catch Fun? Because Am Fucking Bored In England. by Goldentulip2: 5:27pm On Oct 26, 2021
Speaking from experience, the UK is kinda boring for a Nigerian that didn’t grow up there or wasn’t born there. But it gets easier over time by gisting with work or school colleagues on general news issues and stuff.

1 Like

Re: Does In Uk How Do You Catch Fun? Because Am Fucking Bored In England. by Pumpumking: 6:51pm On Oct 26, 2021
morinto:

I stay in derby town. Do u have idea about the place?

Check out club DISTILLERY in Derby..Saturday night is r n b night
Re: Does In Uk How Do You Catch Fun? Because Am Fucking Bored In England. by lascos912(m): 6:54pm On Oct 26, 2021
that why i like America most especially when you are in California or new York
Re: Does In Uk How Do You Catch Fun? Because Am Fucking Bored In England. by Grace001: 6:56pm On Oct 26, 2021
I find it hard to understand his first line of sentence “Does in” instead of “Those in”
Re: Does In Uk How Do You Catch Fun? Because Am Fucking Bored In England. by Angelacruz: 7:22pm On Oct 26, 2021
Savage!
udomma1005:

1 Like

Re: Does In Uk How Do You Catch Fun? Because Am Fucking Bored In England. by DisGuy: 8:09pm On Oct 26, 2021
lascos912:

Where's your fav spot in California/New York?
Re: Does In Uk How Do You Catch Fun? Because Am Fucking Bored In England. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 26, 2021
SocialJustice:
When them reach abroad na there them dey realise say their social skills na zero.

You know say naija girls, Nah just press horn for your benz, but abroad it doesn't work that way. You have to be good socially.

4 Likes

Re: Does In Uk How Do You Catch Fun? Because Am Fucking Bored In England. by udomma1005(m): 8:16pm On Oct 26, 2021
Angelacruz:
Savage!
Wetin I does again? cheesy
Re: Does In Uk How Do You Catch Fun? Because Am Fucking Bored In England. by Angelacruz: 8:27pm On Oct 26, 2021
U does sth oooo
udomma1005:
Wetin I does again? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Does In Uk How Do You Catch Fun? Because Am Fucking Bored In England. by damoceile: 8:42pm On Oct 26, 2021
If you no understand wetin dem dey do there vcome back home and stop occupying space

1 Like

Re: Does In Uk How Do You Catch Fun? Because Am Fucking Bored In England. by sharpwriter(m): 8:59pm On Oct 26, 2021
Vanilla4:
Explain please
I said "are you residing in the United States or Nigeria"?
Re: Does In Uk How Do You Catch Fun? Because Am Fucking Bored In England. by Vanilla4(f): 9:00pm On Oct 26, 2021
sharpwriter:

I said "are you residing in the United States or Nigeria"?
I am in Nigeria for now.
Re: Does In Uk How Do You Catch Fun? Because Am Fucking Bored In England. by sharpwriter(m): 9:04pm On Oct 26, 2021
Vanilla4:
I am in Nigeria for now.
Hmmmn.... Sure girl! wink
Re: Does In Uk How Do You Catch Fun? Because Am Fucking Bored In England. by lascos912(m): 9:34pm On Oct 26, 2021
DisGuy:

Where's your fav spot in California/New York?
arrow highway Los Angeles
Re: Does In Uk How Do You Catch Fun? Because Am Fucking Bored In England. by Cousin9999: 9:46pm On Oct 26, 2021
lascos912:

California is wack af.
Re: Does In Uk How Do You Catch Fun? Because Am Fucking Bored In England. by Originalsly: 10:43pm On Oct 26, 2021
Hmmm ... working... 3 months of fairly warm weather... and you have to come to NL to find out where to have fun? .. in your neighborhood? Bro ... seems to me that you have a communication problem... after all... who English epp? The tone in which you wrote ... asking for help ... shows you have an attitude problem....people abroad are very sensitive to tones. I suggest you forget about socializing and focus on improving your communication skills or people will believe you be speaking in tongues.

1 Like

Re: Does In Uk How Do You Catch Fun? Because Am Fucking Bored In England. by Lamanii22(f): 11:39pm On Oct 26, 2021
udomma1005:

I swearrrr..... English is his only problem....

1 Like

Re: Does In Uk How Do You Catch Fun? Because Am Fucking Bored In England. by Yuneehk(f): 12:34am On Oct 27, 2021
udomma1005:
LOL! You're wicked, and unkind oh.

Dammit!

1 Like

Re: Does In Uk How Do You Catch Fun? Because Am Fucking Bored In England. by udomma1005(m): 3:57am On Oct 27, 2021
Yuneehk:
LOL! You're wicked, and unkind oh.
Dammit!
OH my my! What has I doing to you, please?
Re: Does In Uk How Do You Catch Fun? Because Am Fucking Bored In England. by Greatzeus(m): 6:18am On Oct 27, 2021
morinto:
Am in the uk for pass three months. No friends and my social life is zero. Most of my friends think say I dey ball but am fucking boring over here. Went to night club to catch fun but I regretted of wasting my money because nor girl or boy even notice me. Does in uk how una dey do amam?
First,nairalanders please learn to peruse your posts before submission,so as to correct any blunder,no one is above mistake especially typing on phones.
Secondly,I can live anywhere in the world no matter how quiet,and I will enjoy myself to the fullest. During the lockdown,I was living my normal life except going to work, because on a normal day,I spend my time at home,with my phone + Laptop+ Internet+ Television+ Home theater+ PlayStation, and good sleep.
Don't go to bars or club or stadium or hang out at shopping malls unnecessarily, unless it's important.
Re: Does In Uk How Do You Catch Fun? Because Am Fucking Bored In England. by MarketDispatch: 8:26am On Oct 27, 2021
morinto:
Am in the uk for pass three months. No friends and my social life is zero. Most of my friends think say I dey ball but am fucking boring over here. Went to night club to catch fun but I regretted of wasting my money because nor girl or boy even notice me. Does in uk how una dey do amam?

My guy. If you want girl to notice you, go to all those Oyinbo bars or clubs where they play their oyinbo music. You will definitely host babe or she host you for cup of tea (na you know wetin cup of tea mean)

Don't go to all those Naija clubs (remember most came to hustle for UK too)...they keep forming for each other. Hard for babe to follow you...because most babe eyes too dey find someone with papers.
Re: Does In Uk How Do You Catch Fun? Because Am Fucking Bored In England. by Cousin9999: 10:03am On Oct 27, 2021
Just so you know, the cities (besides London) with a substantial black population are:

Liverpool
Bristol
Cardiff
Re: Does In Uk How Do You Catch Fun? Because Am Fucking Bored In England. by yunqdady: 11:00pm On Nov 28, 2021
Pumpumking:

Derby? Bro London is were the action is unless u interested in white women or gay mens. in derby, u will only see rabbits, squiirrels & antelope ..but of u come to london, u will see big yansh: Lightskin, half cast, yellow & dakskin. Best thing to do is find a place to stay in London for yor weekend then I will show u the MOINEY!!!!!! wink
Seun, ban this guy

1 Like

Re: Does In Uk How Do You Catch Fun? Because Am Fucking Bored In England. by Cousin9999: 11:34pm On Nov 28, 2021
I don't know why dude doesn't get on a train and go find a London girl ting.

If I was in London right now, I would be with one of those girls like

Re: Does In Uk How Do You Catch Fun? Because Am Fucking Bored In England. by Flamemignon1(m): 7:42am On Nov 29, 2021
yunqdady:

Seun, ban this guy
I second this comment

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Hair Frozen By Extreme Cold Weather In US (photos) / Narrative Of A Journey From Sokoto To Akwa Ibom / Cheap Traveling Scam - Belvic Global Ventures Rc 822714

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.