Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,936 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Traffic Management Solutions (TMS) Used By LASTMA To Catch Traffic Offenders - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Traffic Management Solutions (TMS) Used By LASTMA To Catch Traffic Offenders (39241 Views)

Lagos Auctions 134 Vehicles As Traffic Offenders Cry & Beg Bidders (Pictures) / Lady Who Was Extorted By LASTMA Police Gets Her Money Back (Photos) / VIO Cameras On Lagos Roads Catch Traffic Rules Breakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Traffic Management Solutions (TMS) Used By LASTMA To Catch Traffic Offenders by nlfpmod: 8:36am On May 16, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4o5MjVE7Z_Q

@Mr_JAGs what am I seeing on @followlastma official guys hand that’s looking like a POS, one gadget like that ? What’s the update make them no gbe mi l’handicap

https://twitter.com/oil_shaeikh/status/1658142130735403008?t=HIRJ_DF9I0Uao5Yq14oooQ&s=19

It’s not a ‘POS’ .. We call it TMS …. Traffic Management Solutions …We want them to start “catching” traffic offenders using electronic means which also shows evidence of offence committed, it reduces issues of LASTMA vs Lagosians …. You will see more of the devices around 😁

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/1658155822860451841?s=20

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Traffic Management Solutions (TMS) Used By LASTMA To Catch Traffic Offenders by LeoDeKing: 8:41am On May 16, 2023
I strongly doubt lastma officials will use this kit except if it is so configured that a recorded traffic violation can be deleted from the server through the mobile hand held piece.

The lastma official might end up reporting himself to the headquarters after collecting egunje and freeing the traffic offender.

The problem with Nigeria is Nigerians themselves, not as if there is no solution.

109 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Traffic Management Solutions (TMS) Used By LASTMA To Catch Traffic Offenders by Skyfornia(m): 8:49am On May 16, 2023
Something is telling me I have been captured with this device..😭

I will find out by next month..

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Traffic Management Solutions (TMS) Used By LASTMA To Catch Traffic Offenders by Skyfornia(m): 8:53am On May 16, 2023
LeoDeKing:
I strongly doubt lastma officials will use this kit except if it is so configured that a recorded traffic violation can be deleted from the server through the mobile hand held piece.

The lastma official might end up reporting himself to the headquarters after collecting egunje and freeing the traffic offender.

The problem with Nigeria is Nigerians themselves, not as if there is no solution.

Don't be deceived..once you are captured, it goes straight into their database. So if you give them egunje at that moment, you will still pay the fine when you want to renew your vehicle paper.

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Traffic Management Solutions (TMS) Used By LASTMA To Catch Traffic Offenders by LeoDeKing: 8:58am On May 16, 2023
Skyfornia:

Don't be deceived..once you are captured, it goes straight into their database. So if you give them egunje at that moment, you will still pay the fine when you want to renew your vehicle paper.
That is why I said
"except if the recorded traffic violation can be deleted from the server through the mobile hand held piece".

And since that may not be possible,
I doubt if the lastma officials will use the kit.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traffic Management Solutions (TMS) Used By LASTMA To Catch Traffic Offenders by Mindlog: 9:00am On May 16, 2023
Skyfornia:

Eyah 😂😂
Re: Traffic Management Solutions (TMS) Used By LASTMA To Catch Traffic Offenders by Skyfornia(m): 9:01am On May 16, 2023
LeoDeKing:

That is why I said

And since that may not be possible,

These guys are evil..no conscience, they will capture you unknowingly or even knowingly and still want to extort you at that moment..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traffic Management Solutions (TMS) Used By LASTMA To Catch Traffic Offenders by EmmaLege: 9:04am On May 16, 2023
Nice one

2 Likes

Re: Traffic Management Solutions (TMS) Used By LASTMA To Catch Traffic Offenders by sofeo(m): 9:04am On May 16, 2023
Nice one, Lasgidi keeps improving.

7 Likes

Re: Traffic Management Solutions (TMS) Used By LASTMA To Catch Traffic Offenders by Ademola47(m): 9:04am On May 16, 2023
Good!

1 Like

Re: Traffic Management Solutions (TMS) Used By LASTMA To Catch Traffic Offenders by SavageResponse(m): 9:05am On May 16, 2023
Whether it's called TMS or whatever the device is basically a camera that is connected to the database of the traffic management office grin

5 Likes

Re: Traffic Management Solutions (TMS) Used By LASTMA To Catch Traffic Offenders by afonja112: 9:06am On May 16, 2023
Hmn, i no go talk yet
Re: Traffic Management Solutions (TMS) Used By LASTMA To Catch Traffic Offenders by christejames(m): 9:06am On May 16, 2023
The officers will still prefer the old ways of handling traffic offences... No be Nigeria we dey?

2 Likes

Re: Traffic Management Solutions (TMS) Used By LASTMA To Catch Traffic Offenders by NaijaCover(m): 9:06am On May 16, 2023
Nawa o
Re: Traffic Management Solutions (TMS) Used By LASTMA To Catch Traffic Offenders by sukkot: 9:06am On May 16, 2023
shocked
Re: Traffic Management Solutions (TMS) Used By LASTMA To Catch Traffic Offenders by barbstee(m): 9:09am On May 16, 2023
Nice
Lagos is working!

It's good to have a blueprint
And have men to follow it.

BAT lead we follow

9 Likes

Re: Traffic Management Solutions (TMS) Used By LASTMA To Catch Traffic Offenders by casualobserver: 9:09am On May 16, 2023
Skyfornia:

These guys are evil..no conscience, they will capture you unknowingly or even knowingly and still want to extort you at that moment..

Shebi the offense is recorded and you can challenge? If they say you ran a red light the video will be there, they can’t say you ran a red light if there is no video showing you running a red light.

In my opinion this is a fantastic development. it will be difficult for LASTMA to demand bribes because you will ask where is the evidence and if there is evidence there is nothing bribe can do for you because if you pay bribe, you are just throwing money away because you will still pay the fine.

14 Likes

Re: Traffic Management Solutions (TMS) Used By LASTMA To Catch Traffic Offenders by Passionate888: 9:09am On May 16, 2023
They're back grin
Re: Traffic Management Solutions (TMS) Used By LASTMA To Catch Traffic Offenders by davodyguy: 9:10am On May 16, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Exactly

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traffic Management Solutions (TMS) Used By LASTMA To Catch Traffic Offenders by Nobody: 9:10am On May 16, 2023
Carried by agberos grin grin grin

We saw how expensive technology was made useless during the recent elections

2 Likes

Re: Traffic Management Solutions (TMS) Used By LASTMA To Catch Traffic Offenders by Siberia01(m): 9:10am On May 16, 2023
sad
Something that has been in existence since 1975
Re: Traffic Management Solutions (TMS) Used By LASTMA To Catch Traffic Offenders by Blacknote: 9:11am On May 16, 2023
Re: Traffic Management Solutions (TMS) Used By LASTMA To Catch Traffic Offenders by davodyguy: 9:11am On May 16, 2023
casualobserver:

Shebi the offense is recorded and you can challenge? If they say you ran a red light the video will be there, they can’t say you ran a red light if there is no video showing you running a red light.

In my opinion this is a fantastic development.
The issue is with the Danfo drivers. Nothing can be done to arrest them.

Police officers are afraid of them

3 Likes

Re: Traffic Management Solutions (TMS) Used By LASTMA To Catch Traffic Offenders by slowice(m): 9:13am On May 16, 2023
Na so inec bring kit but dem no allow the electronic kit to do the job and are now lying that using it isn't compulsory.

Make lastma no carry una handicap with this their kit grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Traffic Management Solutions (TMS) Used By LASTMA To Catch Traffic Offenders by isabi2lof: 9:16am On May 16, 2023
Ko le werk

1 Like

Re: Traffic Management Solutions (TMS) Used By LASTMA To Catch Traffic Offenders by correctguy101(m): 9:17am On May 16, 2023
Skyfornia:

Lols.

You're under arrest. Gih me ya house address, or report yasef to the nearest police station... cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beautiful sights and pictures from IBADAN city!!! / Slay Queen asks for free stuff from Hotel but gets a shocking reply from Manager / Man Dies In Accident Along Abaji-Lokoja Road. Do You Know Him? (Disturbing Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.