Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,158 members, 7,821,936 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread - Travel (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread (78211 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by mazinaija: 4:36pm On Nov 11, 2022
brownemmanuel43:

Oga, u sounded like a lazy man. Just take ur time and go through d whole pages, u will definitely find what u are looking for. As for d agent aspect, en bi like say u get too much money to throwaway. Dis is something u can do on ur own,
One secret I was able to get in all these stuffs is that, if u want to choose a school, choose school that d fee and cost of leaving is affordable. E. G. We all know that Paris is d capital, automatically, if u choosing any school in Paris, be ready to pay heavily for d cost of living, and its also applicable to every country in d world. Also, apply as many schools as u can, it gives one more chance
ironically,Paris universities have low tuition fees to make up for the high cost of living

2 Likes

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by surplusbaba(m): 11:04pm On Nov 12, 2022
can you please give name of such schools please?
mazinaija:
ironically,Paris universities have low tuition fees to make up for the high cost of living
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by alabireal: 1:15pm On Nov 13, 2022
FrenchXpert:
I decided to open a thread for France. There is hardly any information for studying in France for Nigerians even when it's one of the cheapest, easiest and most straight forward process among developed countries. If you have any questions or concerns, drop them I will be answering all your questions. I will do my best to include the most necessary information as the thread goes on.

First things first, the application window to apply for admission to French Universities started 1st of October and will be closing 31st of December.

Update: Application on the portal now closes 15th December.

I was previleged to study once in France once and planning to go back soon, inherently I would advise folks here who are going to France on student visa and desiring to hustle, please try and get a University in Paris or any other big cities,most smaller cities don't give much hustling opportunities like big cities,so take note secondly try and learn the language a bit to survive well

Good luck

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Yktv: 4:08pm On Nov 16, 2022
FrenchXpert:

It can range from anywhere between 200k if you have a guarantor to 4million if you are sponsoring yourself.
Campus France adminstration fee: 50k
Visa Fee: 30k
Travel insurance: 30k
Accomodation: free or 50k deposit for campus hostel or 200k to 300k for rented apartment
Tuition: from €243
Proof of funds: Free if you have a guarantor, 615euro per month for 12months if self funded.

Please how do I select a specific school? I want to go for a public university as all the private institutions are expensive
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Yktv: 2:14pm On Nov 19, 2022
FrenchXpert please can you explain

What these means

Year 1(bac + 4)
Year 1(bac + 5)

Also, which of them am I supposed to go for a my BSc is in engineering. Thanks
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Adamsty10: 6:57am On Nov 24, 2022
fatimar5:

You are welcome…

So for those still on the process…

I got my student visa last week about 3 days after submission in Abuja and this is my story

I am a first timer, virgin passport holder (yes my old passport got stolen in SA so I basically have no travel history…)

I am a student and applied for a long stay (D) visa

I applied directly to my school and followed the campus France procedure afterwards so all the documents I submitted are as stated in my campus France guide list. I will attach it here

I was given 1 year multiple entry visa.

I used my sister as my sponsor and showed money deposited in my bank account from her.
(615 euros x 12 + some extra very small)

She ISN’T based in France or Nigeria, but also in Europe so CF mandated that she transfers the money into my own account. I mentioned this because it’s a new rule so take note

I also already paid DEPOSIT (first installment of 3) of my tuition

Hope this helps

All the best.

Do guarantor still need to send the money to your account??
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by TwentiesGirl(f): 8:59am On Nov 26, 2022
Hi everyone, please i need advice from someone very familiar with the study visa process and France in general.

I want to go for a 'french as a foreign language' course, I've found some A1-C1 courses that last 9 months-year. My current career path (tech) is very different from my degree (law), and if I can go to France and be taught how to speak and write in French fluently, after graduation I could apply to work at a tech firm and after the French courses, language should hopefully not be a barrier.

Thoughts?
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by wentroublecomes: 7:34am On Dec 07, 2022
babakb:

Is like you have a personal hatred and disdain for HND graduates, M1 is like a Top up degree, with HND you get admitted to M1 while BSc gets admitted to M2 directly.

My brother is currently waiting for October to come so that he can apply through Campus France with HND and over 5 years of relevant working experience, After he gets admitted I will come back here and post his admission letter wink wink wink

Please, I'm a novice in international application.
I studied Civil Engineering HND certificate and I wish to apply for a master in any related course with there public school because of fund.
Please how can I kick start? U mentioned campus France. Will I apply through there website or they have office here in Nigeria. Please help. I'm a total novice and won't want to lose any money
Thanks
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by dennison4luv: 12:11am On Dec 10, 2022
Please i need schools that have low tuition fees in france for Bsc and msc for social work
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Billionaire999: 10:25am On Dec 11, 2022
Please fellow brothers and sisters i just want to start my own application by early next year.
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Boye32(m): 4:38pm On Dec 12, 2022
Pls can I used waec as evidence of English proficiency for msc in france
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by dennison4luv: 6:06pm On Dec 12, 2022
Boye32:
Pls can I used waec as evidence of English proficiency for msc in france

Use letter of English proficiency from your university, it shows that you have advanced knowledge of English language
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Boye32(m): 9:57am On Dec 13, 2022
Thanks you sir
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Boye32(m): 10:05am On Dec 13, 2022
Goodmorning house I want ask if i can apply for m1 even if my previous university study Is 5years.
Reason is that I study metallurgical and materials Engineering in FuTa graduate with 2.45 (2:2) 2012 over 9 years
And I am working as solar Energy Technician.
Want apply for msc Renewable Energy.

1 Like

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by dennison4luv: 2:53pm On Dec 13, 2022
Please I have been trying to select courses and universities but I can't, please who can put me through,please help time is running out against me
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Zse1: 3:47pm On Dec 13, 2022
dennison4luv:
Please I have been trying to select courses and universities but I can't, please who can put me through,please help time is running out against me

The campus France page is somehow difficult to understand also to get relevant courses with low tuition is difficult. Gladly Direct application is from January till April next year where one can apply to the public schools directly
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by akinsanya005: 4:16pm On Dec 13, 2022
Pls can u guide on how to go about their visiting/tourist visa? Requirements and conditions.
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by dennison4luv: 3:00pm On Dec 14, 2022
Zse1:

The campus France page is somehow difficult to understand also to get relevant courses with low tuition is difficult. Gladly Direct application is from January till April next year where one can apply to the public schools directly

I have seen how to select courses but some schools I am not seeing them in course catalog, I have selected only 2 courses
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Prinze2012: 10:45am On Dec 15, 2022
Study Master Degree in France with just 243 euro fee in a Government Universities.
The following courses are available:
Master in International Management
Master in International Business
International Master in Business administration
Master in International Economics
Master of Finance
Master in International Human Resources Management
Master in Economics
Master in Applied Mathematics
Master in Economic Analysis
Master in Data Science
Etc
You can Chat me +2348066236334 if you do not know how to go about it

Date of submission of the file to Espace Campus France

01/10/2022
At :
31/12/2022
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Slim234: 4:30pm On Dec 17, 2022
Any one who has applied for study visa to France for January intake?
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Oluwaloniglory7: 11:17pm On Dec 26, 2022
Can HND holder apply for master ?

Prinze2012:
Study Master Degree in France with just 243 euro fee in a Government Universities.
The following courses are available:
Master of Finance
Master in Economics
Master in Data Science
Etc
You can Chat me +2348066236334 if you do not know how to go about it

Date of submission of the file to Espace Campus France

01/10/2022
At :
31/12/2022
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by sugarsuzzi(f): 2:37am On Dec 30, 2022
@mimi17 can i get your contact please? I need to discuss few study questions with you. Thanks
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Billionaire999: 3:36am On Jan 14, 2023
Please sir and ma, Do i need to authenticate my documents e.g, degree certificate, transcript and all that in ministry of foreign affairs abuje, or i dont need that for france University, please it is urgent.
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Iyawo199: 9:42pm On Jan 14, 2023
Hello naira landers
Please has anyone gone for the campus france admission interview how was it ..the duration is from January to 8 march 2022..

Hello everyone
Please has any one received a positive response from campus france with regards to the schools they applied to ?

I want to know when we will start getting our responses from the schools we applied to please 🙏??
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Prinze2012: 1:36pm On Jan 15, 2023
2023 SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY IN FRANCE
Study Master Program in France with just 243 euro fee in a Government Universities.
For all candidates: apply via eCandidat
Eligible Categories:
• Graduates seeking Masters degree
The following courses are available with full tuition waver only registration fee of 243 euro:
Master of Finance
Master in Economics
Master in Data Science
Etc
You can Chat me +2348066236334 for the application procedure
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Iyawo199: 2:12pm On Jan 16, 2023
FrenchXpert:
I decided to open a thread for France. There is hardly any information for studying in France for Nigerians even when it's one of the cheapest, easiest and most straight forward process among developed countries. If you have any questions or concerns, drop them I will be answering all your questions. I will do my best to include the most necessary information as the thread goes on.

First things first, the application window to apply for admission to French Universities started 1st of October and will be closing 31st of December.

Please what are the likely campus france interview questions
I have just been invited for an interview don't know what to expect as the questions I need help
Thanks ��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Holywizard: 3:25pm On Jan 16, 2023
FrenchXpert:

hello dear. I will like to DM you to make an emergency inquiry via my french student interview. Thank you
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Cherryberry456(f): 10:16pm On Jan 16, 2023
Billionaire999:
Please sir and ma, Do i need to authenticate my documents e.g, degree certificate, transcript and all that in ministry of foreign affairs abuje, or i dont need that for france University, please it is urgent.
No you dont
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by collarfreak(m): 3:52pm On Jan 17, 2023
Pls house, I would like to be put through on how to apply to universities in France. Thanks so much as you guide me on how to go about it

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (37) (Reply)

The State Of Kano Airport As Dangote's Daughter Gets Married In Style (Photos) / Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada / 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.