Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,559 members, 7,827,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Clarifications On Cfa And Ican - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Clarifications On Cfa And Ican (2430 Views)

Choosing Between Acca And Ican / Working And Running Masters And ICAN At The Same Time. Is This Possible? / CFA Candidates In The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clarifications On Cfa And Ican by sokus(m): 3:15pm On Jun 03, 2011
Pls can anyone in the house help me out on how to go about registering as a professional student of the ICAN.Is it a must that the school i graduated from, must send them my transcript, or I going to any of their offices with my school certificate and the necessary documents to register.PLEASE HELP ME OUT
Also pls can i register for the CFA exams with a Nigerian University degree and the process of going about it plus the monetary cost. CHARTER HOLDERS or those with relevant experience, please i need your reply urgently.THANKS smiley
Re: Clarifications On Cfa And Ican by sokus(m): 4:12pm On Jun 03, 2011
anyone, please reply this is serious.
Re: Clarifications On Cfa And Ican by chamber2(m): 9:36pm On Jun 03, 2011
check out this:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-98978.0.html

All info you need for the cfa exam are contained there.
Re: Clarifications On Cfa And Ican by dammjoe4EV: 7:57pm On Jun 20, 2011
To register with ICAN go to www.ican-ngr.org.Here you will find all registration details.Am double sure that you will have to pay a registration fee to any ICAN designated bank Zenith,Union bank etc.You will be given a pin within which you go online with and fill a registration form,while registering you must have the names of three Chartered accountant in mind cos u will have to fill in their names and they must be ready to endorse the print out cos will have to print out the final page after submitting.The signed form together with 2 passport,4 envelops with stamps and others will have to be put together and sent to ICAN Office for processing.meanwhile you must also request that your school send your transcript to ICAN so that will be given exemption if any.
I can also help you out with the registration process if you don't mind

As for CFA you can register with your Nigeria University degree irregardless of the discipline be it medicine,engineering etc.What CFA wants is for you to show your interest.

I help people register for CFA.You can call me @ 07034586186 or send mail to accamaster@yahoo.com.You can visit www.cfainstitute.org

@ chamber please always check the date on any thread before referring anybody to it.That thread is over due and some changes has taken effect with the CFA registration policies and curriculum.please be guided.
Re: Clarifications On Cfa And Ican by kellyjessy1gma: 11:20am On Feb 14, 2013
Pass ICAN with ease
Contact Topfield Tutors for ICAN ATS, Foundation Intermediate and PE I in Lagos, Quiz Packs available
1, Onasanya Close, Awodi Ora, Ajegunle, Apapa, Lagos
Call 08020647499, 07041850660
or Email: gbolaboonasanya@yahoo.com
Re: Clarifications On Cfa And Ican by oneblacboi: 7:19am On Dec 31, 2013
Have you heard about the CFA Access Scholarships?

Find out how you can win a CFA Scholarship

http://www.davidapaflo.com/2013/08/how-i-won-scholarship-from-cfa-institute.html

(1) (Reply)

What Certified Professional Courses Can A Bsc Statistics Student Need?? / The Top Richest Social Media Entrepreneurs List / How Good Is The University Of Portsmouth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.