Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,136 members, 7,835,811 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Exhaust Repair Work Flex Pipe Replacement - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Exhaust Repair Work Flex Pipe Replacement (3887 Views)

Drunk Teen Got Her Head Stuck In Truck Exhaust Pipe For 45 Mins In US / 2GR-FE Oil Cooler Pipe Replacement (2008 Toyota Highlander) / Types Of Smoke From Your Car Exhaust Pipe And What It Indicates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exhaust Repair Work Flex Pipe Replacement by Cokahot: 9:51pm On Nov 03, 2021
I'm loving it,it picks fast, the only ish is that I have not enjoyed the car cos na from traffic to bad roads naija don taya me
samintegrity:

Why did you buy a V6 engine bro..??

You could have just gone for cars with better fuel efficiency nau bro..

Re: Exhaust Repair Work Flex Pipe Replacement by Peppermintflav: 1:09am On Nov 04, 2021
Cokahot:
I just changed my radiator today and I have sworn that I will never buy from dealer again. Na iaai be my next target. What remai ns now is to check if my engine has thermostat and if my groundnut has not been removed. Cos my engine na 3.0 and if I buy fuel of 3k,my tank is 6k full. If I buy fuel of 3k,na just for that day. Me sef do taya. But I have changed it to factory radiator,it remains for the to disconnect the direct fan cos mine na double cell. But on jepo. I no fit afford am. I have done every,even sef I bought better gas mileage liquid. No diff. My former Honda was giving me 14mpg,but this one if I dey city na 5 to 10mpg. Highway 15. Me don taya. I shall never buy accidented car again,esp if na front impact.
I will suggest you scan the car and post the codes here. Maybe your car is running rich.
Don't give up yet.

1 Like

Re: Exhaust Repair Work Flex Pipe Replacement by Cokahot: 1:14am On Nov 04, 2021
Yeah I got scammed using aliexpress, after receiving the obd device,it couldn't read any damn thing aside some stupid numbers, so later I filed a dispute,then the stupid seller now cajoled me to give 5stars and she would do a refund,well i did and gbam,within 2mins seller suddenly blocked me from chats and ran to report me to aliexpress for rude chat,so aliexpress closed my dispute. all cos say the scanner no dey work. I will buy fro naija 20k own. To hell with aliexpress,amazon and the rest.
Peppermintflav:

I will suggest you scan the car and post the codes here. Maybe your car is running rich.
Don't give up yet.
Re: Exhaust Repair Work Flex Pipe Replacement by RRWraith(m): 7:40am On Nov 04, 2021
9icetoo:

Check and make sure your catalytic converter is not blocked. Sometimes, this causes the symptoms you are describing.
Also make sure your fans are pulling air into the engine and not blowing air out of the engine bay.
thanks, I will check that out.
Re: Exhaust Repair Work Flex Pipe Replacement by Inception(m): 3:15pm On Nov 10, 2021
Cokahot:
Yeah I got scammed using aliexpress, after receiving the obd device,it couldn't read any damn thing aside some stupid numbers, so later I filed a dispute,then the stupid seller now cajoled me to give 5stars and she would do a refund,well i did and gbam,within 2mins seller suddenly blocked me from chats and ran to report me to aliexpress for rude chat,so aliexpress closed my dispute. all cos say the scanner no dey work. I will buy fro naija 20k own. To hell with aliexpress,amazon and the rest.

mad oo grin grin grin
Re: Exhaust Repair Work Flex Pipe Replacement by esemes256: 9:55am On Jun 12, 2023
Cokahot:

I got this scanner from Amazon around late 2021.
It has been working very well and has never failed me since. I keep it permanently in my car. I got it for around 40k naira then (including shipping). I highly recommend it.
I came across the scanner on YouTube (Scotty Kilmer channel)

Car Code Reader CGSULIT SC301 OBD2 Scanner with Smog Check & Check Engine Light Reset, Read/Clear Error Code, Live Data, DTC Lookup, On-Board Monitor Test, Diagnostic Scan Tool for All Cars After 1996 https://a.co/d/2LWmcck

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Used Honda Accord (E.O.D) For Sale @600k / Kia Motors: The New Kia Soul 2010 Model! / Any Experience With 2003-2007 Nissan Murano

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.