Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

2021 Delta State Technical College Recruitment List For CBT - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2021 Delta State Technical College Recruitment List For CBT (20109 Views)

Police Padded Recruitment List With Unqualified Persons –PSC Commissioner / Police Recruitment:1,728 Successful Applicants To Sit For CBT In Jigawa / Kaduna State Subeb Released First Batch Recruitment List And Appointment Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2021 Delta State Technical College Recruitment List For CBT by Bright9239(m): 6:33am On Jul 08, 2022
Gimli:
They have started sending mails..who else got it.

My friend who didn't even go for the physical screening got a mail and SMS this morning.
He didn't reach the cut off.
Re: 2021 Delta State Technical College Recruitment List For CBT by Bright9239(m): 6:35am On Jul 08, 2022
Can someone send me a WhatsApp link to join one of the group chats created earlier for this employment purpose?
Thanks
Re: 2021 Delta State Technical College Recruitment List For CBT by Gimli(m): 7:22am On Jul 08, 2022
Bright9239:

My friend who didn't even go for the physical screening got a mail and SMS this morning.
He didn't reach the cut off.

They are the connected.
Re: 2021 Delta State Technical College Recruitment List For CBT by Bright9239(m): 7:36am On Jul 08, 2022
Gimli:

They are the connected.

Actually, he is not connected to anybody.
He tried lobbying it but he was told that it won't work because he didn't hit the minimum cut off so he gave up. In short, nobody collected his details.
Re: 2021 Delta State Technical College Recruitment List For CBT by Feand4: 2:34pm On Jul 08, 2022
Bright9239:

Actually, he is not connected to anybody.
He tried lobbying it but he was told that it won't work because he didn't hit the minimum cut off so he gave up. In short, nobody collected his details.

So how did it happen then?
Re: 2021 Delta State Technical College Recruitment List For CBT by Feand4: 2:52pm On Jul 08, 2022
Please does anyone have the list of names of people employed? So we just check for ourselves.
Re: 2021 Delta State Technical College Recruitment List For CBT by Bright9239(m): 4:37pm On Jul 08, 2022
Feand4:

So how did it happen then?
I no know o!
The only thing I know be say him do the physical screening for the PPEB, but him name come come out for technical.
Re: 2021 Delta State Technical College Recruitment List For CBT by Bright9239(m): 4:39pm On Jul 08, 2022
Feand4:
Please does anyone have the list of names of people employed? So we just check for ourselves.

I don't think there is any list anywhere yet.
However, Ministry of Technical Education suppose get hard copy of the list after dem don complile names finish.
Re: 2021 Delta State Technical College Recruitment List For CBT by Christabel50(f): 9:43pm On Jul 08, 2022
Pls who has gotten sms nd Gmail, but does it means they will resume I thought they re about going on vacation
Re: 2021 Delta State Technical College Recruitment List For CBT by Feand4: 1:52am On Jul 09, 2022
Christabel50:
Pls who has gotten sms nd Gmail, but does it means they will resume I thought they re about going on vacation

They will resume by September supposedly.
Re: 2021 Delta State Technical College Recruitment List For CBT by Scodemy: 11:14am On Jul 09, 2022
Bright9239:

I don't think there is any list anywhere yet.
However, Ministry of Technical Education suppose get hard copy of the list after dem don complile names finish.

Please do you know if anyone in electrical and electronic engineering trade get. Please
Re: 2021 Delta State Technical College Recruitment List For CBT by Feand4: 11:45am On Jul 09, 2022
Scodemy:

Please do you know if anyone in electrical and
electronic engineering trade get. Please

I think they are still sending out mails I'm not too sure about this though.
Re: 2021 Delta State Technical College Recruitment List For CBT by Scodemy: 11:47am On Jul 09, 2022
Feand4:

Alright thanks. But do you know when they'll start giving appointment letter?
Re: 2021 Delta State Technical College Recruitment List For CBT by Christabel50(f): 11:11pm On Jul 09, 2022
I got info from a reliable source they re employing 800 teachers nd d governor just sign it on Thursday n they start sending mails on Friday nd it will continue till Thursday next week so let keep hope alive, they re doing it local government by local government
Re: 2021 Delta State Technical College Recruitment List For CBT by Christabel50(f): 11:12pm On Jul 09, 2022
Feand4:

U re correct
Re: 2021 Delta State Technical College Recruitment List For CBT by Gimli(m): 5:32am On Jul 10, 2022
[quote author=Christabel50 post=114580640]I got info from a reliable source they re employing 800 teachers nd d governor just sign it on Thursday n they start sending mails on Friday nd it will continue till Thursday next week so let keep hope alive, they re doing it local government by local government [/quote

Pls have you gotten.....

If yes for what subject and LGA?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2021 Delta State Technical College Recruitment List For CBT by Obiton2000: 5:35am On Jul 11, 2022
I got an sms and email. I applied for automobile trades.

1 Like

Re: 2021 Delta State Technical College Recruitment List For CBT by Bright9239(m): 8:05am On Jul 11, 2022
Christabel50:
I got info from a reliable source they re employing 800 teachers nd d governor just sign it on Thursday n they start sending mails on Friday nd it will continue till Thursday next week so let keep hope alive, they re doing it local government by local government

Wow!
If this information is correct, it is a good one.
Re: 2021 Delta State Technical College Recruitment List For CBT by Feand4: 1:03pm On Jul 11, 2022
Obiton2000:

When did you get his text message
Re: 2021 Delta State Technical College Recruitment List For CBT by RUGS(m): 1:54pm On Jul 11, 2022
Mr Joe : Am a proficient and professional teacher. I leave at Edun Street, Aboru, Iyana-ipaja Lagos. I teach both maths and English in primary school level. Therefore, you can higher me for your children who is preparing for his/her common entrance or any entrance examination. You can also higher me for tutorial lessons to your friends, children, extended family and well wishers.
You can whatsapp / connect / contact me on 08067866727.
God bless us all.
Re: 2021 Delta State Technical College Recruitment List For CBT by Scodemy: 2:10pm On Jul 11, 2022
Feand4:

When did you get his text message
What is the content of the message please
Re: 2021 Delta State Technical College Recruitment List For CBT by Feand4: 2:11pm On Jul 11, 2022
Obiton2000:

When did you get the sms and please how did it look like?
Re: 2021 Delta State Technical College Recruitment List For CBT by Feand4: 2:24pm On Jul 11, 2022
SCAM ALERT!

It has come to the notice of the DELTA STATE MINISTRY OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION that a scammer is currently on the prowl sending messages to individuals to send some money into a certain account so they can be sent appointment letters.

We strongly denounce this fraudulent and unscrupulous impersonation and hereby alert the general public to this urgent situation.

Disregard any text or mail that is not sent via our usual medium.

Signed: Management
Re: 2021 Delta State Technical College Recruitment List For CBT by Feand4: 2:36pm On Jul 11, 2022
Feand4:
SCAM ALERT!

It has come to the notice of the DELTA STATE MINISTRY OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION that a scammer is currently on the prowl sending messages to individuals to send some money into a certain account so they can be sent appointment letters.

We strongly denounce this fraudulent and unscrupulous impersonation and hereby alert the general public to this urgent situation.

Disregard any text or mail that is not sent via our usual medium.

Signed: Management

Who has a sample of the messages they sent
Re: 2021 Delta State Technical College Recruitment List For CBT by Stellaify1: 4:59am On Jul 12, 2022
Sequel to your application for employment into the state-owned Technical Colleges, I am pleased to inform you that His Excellency, Senator Dr. Ifeanyi Okowa, the Governor of Delta State has approved your appointment into the State Unified Teaching Service.

Kindly check your email for further instructions.

CONGRATULATIONS.
Re: 2021 Delta State Technical College Recruitment List For CBT by Prechy2Ej: 8:23am On Jul 12, 2022
Stellaify1:
Sequel to your application for employment into the state-owned Technical Colleges, I am pleased to inform you that His Excellency, Senator Dr. Ifeanyi Okowa, the Governor of Delta State has approved your appointment into the State Unified Teaching Service.

CONGRATULATIONS.
pls, when did you received urs
Re: 2021 Delta State Technical College Recruitment List For CBT by Scodemy: 11:08am On Jul 12, 2022
Stellaify1:

CONGRATULATIONS.

What subject did you apply for please
Re: 2021 Delta State Technical College Recruitment List For CBT by Stellaify1: 2:08pm On Jul 12, 2022
Prechy2Ej:
pls, when did you received urs
On Friday
Re: 2021 Delta State Technical College Recruitment List For CBT by Stellaify1: 2:09pm On Jul 12, 2022
Scodemy:

What subject did you apply for please

French
Re: 2021 Delta State Technical College Recruitment List For CBT by Prechy2Ej: 2:15pm On Jul 12, 2022
Stellaify1:

On Friday
Hmmm, ur own is Good ooooo
We are still waiting and praying they see us
Re: 2021 Delta State Technical College Recruitment List For CBT by Scodemy: 2:37pm On Jul 12, 2022
Stellaify1:

French
Congratulations

3 Likes

Re: 2021 Delta State Technical College Recruitment List For CBT by emperortony: 2:52pm On Jul 12, 2022
my cousin got a mail too, apparently it was sent on friday, but he saw it today. he applied for computer trade.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancies In Dubai / NECO Coordination On August 14, 2017 / When The Interviewer Asks You If YOU Have Any Questions For THEM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.