Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Heaven Lost A Soul Today And Will Lose More :D - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Heaven Lost A Soul Today And Will Lose More :D (441 Views)

Why Did Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Lose So Much Weight? / Buhari Will Lose 2019,Tinubu Overthrown In Lagos Politic, Prophecies Of Ayodele / Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heaven Lost A Soul Today And Will Lose More :D by NaijaSatanlst: 9:16pm On Oct 26, 2021
Don't worry, we are just getting started. grin
One man is down and many more will follow. grin
Our mission here must be completed grin
Will you be next to leave this scam called religion? grin

All we have to do is plant a seed of doubt in your mind, water the seed and watch it germinate wink

3 Likes

Re: Heaven Lost A Soul Today And Will Lose More :D by Kobojunkie: 9:21pm On Oct 26, 2021
NaijaSatanlst:

All we have to do is plant a seed of doubt in your mind, water the seed and watch it germinate wink
Don't be silly... He said he never even had confirmation of God's existence to begin with so how could he have believed in that which never existed to him in the first place? undecided
Re: Heaven Lost A Soul Today And Will Lose More :D by NaijaSatanlst: 9:21pm On Oct 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Don't be silly... He said he never even had confirmation of God's existence to begin with so how could he have believed in that which never existed to him in the first place? undecided
Baby steps uncle. Baby steps grin

The seed of doubt has been planted. Time to watch it grow grin

1 Like

Re: Heaven Lost A Soul Today And Will Lose More :D by Kobojunkie: 9:24pm On Oct 26, 2021
NaijaSatanlst:

Baby steps uncle. Baby steps grin

The seed of doubt has been planted. Time to watch it grow grin
I don't follow! undecided
The guy already told you he denounced the faith. lipsrsealed
Anyways.. undecided
Re: Heaven Lost A Soul Today And Will Lose More :D by NaijaSatanlst: 9:25pm On Oct 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I don't follow! undecided
The guy already told you he denounced the faith. lipsrsealed
Anyways.. undecided
undecided what don't you follow?
Re: Heaven Lost A Soul Today And Will Lose More :D by Bluewitch(f): 9:48pm On Oct 26, 2021
NaijaSatanlst:

cheesy

On Friday many more will be lost.
Re: Heaven Lost A Soul Today And Will Lose More :D by kingxsamz(m): 9:51pm On Oct 26, 2021
E Be like say the kingdom of hell don dey prevail o.

2 Likes

Re: Heaven Lost A Soul Today And Will Lose More :D by NaijaSatanlst: 11:02pm On Oct 26, 2021
kingxsamz:
Lmao
Re: Heaven Lost A Soul Today And Will Lose More :D by Adamgeneral12: 9:24am On Oct 27, 2021
NaijaSatanlst:

I see, so na una abi?
Re: Heaven Lost A Soul Today And Will Lose More :D by NaijaSatanlst: 11:01am On Oct 27, 2021
Adamgeneral12:

I see, so na una abi?
Yes na us
Re: Heaven Lost A Soul Today And Will Lose More :D by Adamgeneral12: 11:49am On Oct 27, 2021
NaijaSatanlst:
Yes na us
we go buckle our belt well-well be that.
no need to argue with you guys
Re: Heaven Lost A Soul Today And Will Lose More :D by Dtruthspeaker: 11:57am On Oct 27, 2021
Bluewitch:

cheesy

On Friday many more will be lost.

Many New Monikers declaring the same thing! grin

Madness! I tell you! grin
Re: Heaven Lost A Soul Today And Will Lose More :D by Dtruthspeaker: 11:59am On Oct 27, 2021
kingxsamz:

With NEW MONIKERS? NA SO UNA DEY WAIT WHO GO FOLLOW UNA BURN? grin

Well na so Satan dey do! grin
Re: Heaven Lost A Soul Today And Will Lose More :D by kingxsamz(m): 12:10pm On Oct 27, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

With NEW MONIKERS? NA SO UNA DEY WAIT WHO GO FOLLOW UNA BURN? grin

Well na so Satan dey do! grin

This guy, your follow follow too much. cheesy
You don't even have a mind of your own, no wonder you get 2 monikers wey you dey use reply yourself. Weren't you the one responding to the same "new moniker" yesterday, telling him why he's having doubts?
As person don talk say na new moniker, you wan do follow follow lie to yourself say the story na fake. grin
Whatever makes you sleep at night bro.

1 Like

Re: Heaven Lost A Soul Today And Will Lose More :D by Dtruthspeaker: 12:24pm On Oct 27, 2021
kingxsamz:

You don't even have a mind of your own, no wonder you get 2 monikers wey you dey use reply yourself. Weren't you the one responding to the same "new moniker" yesterday, telling him why he's having doubts?
As person don talk say na new moniker, you wan do follow follow lie to yourself say the story na fake. grin
Whatever makes you sleep at night bro.

You no fit change mouth again Liarsamz U already know say na only dis moniker I dey use.

So, The Truth don blow your head so tay you no see well see say na dis morning I see d guy, I no talk to am yesterday. grin
Re: Heaven Lost A Soul Today And Will Lose More :D by truespeak: 12:28pm On Oct 27, 2021
kingxsamz:

You don't even have a mind of your own, no wonder you get 2 monikers wey you dey use reply yourself.

Samz the Liar, you too dey lie, ah ah!

Even when that your Lie don blow for your face in full presence of Everyone for Nairaland, last time you lied this your lie.

Na now I know say you no get Shame at all at all!
Re: Heaven Lost A Soul Today And Will Lose More :D by kingxsamz(m): 12:34pm On Oct 27, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Liarsamz U already know say na only dis moniker I dey use.
truespeak:

Samz the Liar, you too dey lie, ah ah!

Bro, this thing you dey do no dey shame you? Like, you're better than this na.
Even if you dey shameless, at least small shame suppose remain. Nawa. cheesy
Re: Heaven Lost A Soul Today And Will Lose More :D by Dtruthspeaker: 12:38pm On Oct 27, 2021
kingxsamz:

Na you dey sleep with shame since you no dey beyond Lying just because d Mata don hook you and you no fit move. grin
Re: Heaven Lost A Soul Today And Will Lose More :D by truespeak: 12:43pm On Oct 27, 2021
kingxsamz:

Says the No Shame Liar, caught Blackhanded in Lies!
Re: Heaven Lost A Soul Today And Will Lose More :D by kingxsamz(m): 1:21pm On Oct 27, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Na you dey sleep with shame since you no dey beyond Lying just because d Mata don hook you and you no fit move. grin

Lol, I don't even understand what you're talking about anymore. At this point you're just saying anything just to respond.
Re: Heaven Lost A Soul Today And Will Lose More :D by NaijaSatanlst: 1:24pm On Oct 27, 2021
kingxsamz:

Lol, I don't even understand what you're talking about anymore. At this point you're just saying anything just to respond.

That's how He's always been.

(1) (Reply)

A Deistic God Might Exist But There Are Numerous Evidence Against Theistic Gods. / What Did Prophet Muhammad Do At The Cave Of Hira / Sunday Church Service Transportation Give Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.