Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,677 members, 7,831,103 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

What Did Prophet Muhammad Do At The Cave Of Hira - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Did Prophet Muhammad Do At The Cave Of Hira (457 Views)

Did Prophet Ezekial Have An Encounter with UFOs or Aliens? / How Did "Prophet" Muhammad Discover This? / I Will Walk On River Niger This August, Just Like Jesus Did – Prophet Emeka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Did Prophet Muhammad Do At The Cave Of Hira by Skoonheid(f): 11:53am On Nov 18, 2021
What did Muhammad do in the cave Hira (Ghar Hiraa)?  Islamic books say that Muhammad used to go to cave Hira to worship for several nights at a time.

According to the Islamic resources ,Muhammad used to go there to worship, following the example of Al Hanifa like his grandfather Abd El Mutalib.  The Islamic resources also mention that Khadija said, “I wish you would become the prophet of this nation.”  They saw that the Jews had Moses as their own prophet & Christians had Issa (Jesus) as their prophet [Muslims also few Jesus as a prophet] so why don’t the Arab nations have their own prophet?  Therefore, they were looking forward to having their own prophet.  Sheikh Khalil Abd El Karim, the graduate of Al Azhar Mosque in Egypt, mentioned in his book, ‘The Forming Period In The Life of The Sincere & Faithful’, that Khadija, Warago Bin Noufal & Pastor Buhaira formed the first school that trained & prepared Muhammad to hopefully become a prophet.  During the first five years of this preparation period Khadija used to go with Muhammad to an area near the cave Hira where she used to wait for him until he came back from his seclusion.  She had learned that Moses & other prophets went to the mountains & then became prophets, so she wanted to lead Muhammad along the same path hoping that something might happen to him which would signify was the prophet they desired. 
What happened in this cave?

when Muhammad went to cave Hira why could he not recognize that what he met was either a Jinn, a demon or an angel?  & Why did Muhammad leave trembling?

According to the Sira books, Muhammad never thought that what he met was an angel!  He always believed that it was a Jinn & that it was his (Muhammad’s) follower & that he was touched by the Jinn & that he had Jinn’s.  The Sira books never mention that Muhammad though he saw an angel there.  Why, because the appearance of an angel to a human being has always been accompanied with many signs.  The most important sign throughout the holy history, in both the Old & New Testaments, was that the angel would bring peace!  For example, when the angel appeared to the Virgin Mary he said, “Peace is upon you.  You are full of blessings & God is with you.”  The angel’s appearance brought peace, comfort & tranquility.  But the appearance of what was named Jibril (Gabriel) to Muhammad was accompanied with a strange thing, it was strangling him!  That is why Muhammad had no doubt that it was the Jinn & that this Jinn was his follower!

The sign of angel appearance is peace but what happened to Muhammad was never peaceful.

Horror.  The angel strangled him, according to the story three times the angel says, “Read”,  Muhammad answers, “I can’t read”, then the angel strangled him.  So how can that be an angel if he’s strangling him?  Angels come as agents of mercy in order to give life, not to strangle people!  From here was Muhammad’s doubt that this could not be an angel.  Muhammad never thought that it was an angel.  He thought that it was a demon & he went to Khadija & told her, “I saw a follower, or I was touched by a Jinn.”  That was all he thought!

For all the Muslim travellers and other travellers out there, don't just take everything you see in some scripture, reason if what you're instructed can give you the eternity you seek.
Re: What Did Prophet Muhammad Do At The Cave Of Hira by FxMasterz: 9:34am On Apr 04
Skoonheid:
What did Muhammad do in the cave Hira (Ghar Hiraa)?  Islamic books say that Muhammad used to go to cave Hira to worship for several nights at a time.

According to the Islamic resources ,Muhammad used to go there to worship, following the example of Al Hanifa like his grandfather Abd El Mutalib.  The Islamic resources also mention that Khadija said, “I wish you would become the prophet of this nation.”  They saw that the Jews had Moses as their own prophet & Christians had Issa (Jesus) as their prophet [Muslims also few Jesus as a prophet] so why don’t the Arab nations have their own prophet?  Therefore, they were looking forward to having their own prophet.  Sheikh Khalil Abd El Karim, the graduate of Al Azhar Mosque in Egypt, mentioned in his book, ‘The Forming Period In The Life of The Sincere & Faithful’, that Khadija, Warago Bin Noufal & Pastor Buhaira formed the first school that trained & prepared Muhammad to hopefully become a prophet.  During the first five years of this preparation period Khadija used to go with Muhammad to an area near the cave Hira where she used to wait for him until he came back from his seclusion.  She had learned that Moses & other prophets went to the mountains & then became prophets, so she wanted to lead Muhammad along the same path hoping that something might happen to him which would signify was the prophet they desired. 
What happened in this cave?

when Muhammad went to cave Hira why could he not recognize that what he met was either a Jinn, a demon or an angel?  & Why did Muhammad leave trembling?

According to the Sira books, Muhammad never thought that what he met was an angel!  He always believed that it was a Jinn & that it was his (Muhammad’s) follower & that he was touched by the Jinn & that he had Jinn’s.  The Sira books never mention that Muhammad though he saw an angel there.  Why, because the appearance of an angel to a human being has always been accompanied with many signs.  The most important sign throughout the holy history, in both the Old & New Testaments, was that the angel would bring peace!  For example, when the angel appeared to the Virgin Mary he said, “Peace is upon you.  You are full of blessings & God is with you.”  The angel’s appearance brought peace, comfort & tranquility.  But the appearance of what was named Jibril (Gabriel) to Muhammad was accompanied with a strange thing, it was strangling him!  That is why Muhammad had no doubt that it was the Jinn & that this Jinn was his follower!

The sign of angel appearance is peace but what happened to Muhammad was never peaceful.

Horror.  The angel strangled him, according to the story three times the angel says, “Read”,  Muhammad answers, “I can’t read”, then the angel strangled him.  So how can that be an angel if he’s strangling him?  Angels come as agents of mercy in order to give life, not to strangle people!  From here was Muhammad’s doubt that this could not be an angel.  Muhammad never thought that it was an angel.  He thought that it was a demon & he went to Khadija & told her, “I saw a follower, or I was touched by a Jinn.”  That was all he thought!

For all the Muslim travellers and other travellers out there, don't just take everything you see in some scripture, reason if what you're instructed can give you the eternity you seek.

The so called angel Mohammed saw was obviously a jinn but then, who later convinced him that the jinn was an angel? I'll like to know.

It's even more hilarious that Mohammed was going to the cave in order to become a prophet. TenQ and Advocatejare, come see something o.

(1) (Reply)

Demon Worship And Homosexuality And Anal Sex Are Inextricably Intertwined. / My TWIN Sister, OSINACHI Suffered In The Hands Of Husband, Saw Jesus-sister / Apostle Chibuzor Gift Of OPM In Search Of Parents Of Late Deborah Samuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.