Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,176 members, 7,811,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

Is ODG Africa For Real?? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is ODG Africa For Real?? (85393 Views)

ODG Africa Invite / What You Need To Know About Odg Africa Limited / Enugu SME Centre, Partners With Icreate Africa For Youth Empowerment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is ODG Africa For Real?? by Emmyxclusive: 10:53pm On Oct 26, 2021
Hello guys, has anyone had an encouter with ODG Africa? I attended what so many perceived will be a job interview but instead they sat us down for ours telling us how they are group of entrepreneurs with a vision to lift 100m Nigerians out of poverty. Honesty I knew its going to be something like this when I got the invite but I just said I should go. I am actually working but I need something on the side since my job provides me with some free times sometimes in a week. I waited to hear if they will provide us with business loans or something but they didn't mention anything like that. They were busy telling me things I already knew, inspirational videos that I have watched long time ago. They ask us to come tomorrow but I don't think I am ready to sit for hour hearing things they should be telling a primary 6 pupil. But if it involves a concrete plan like giving business loans to be paid for back then amen in. Kindly share ur experience if any. Thank you

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is ODG Africa For Real?? by myami: 11:13pm On Oct 26, 2021
Emmyxclusive:
Hello guys, has anyone had an encouter with ODG Africa? I attended what so many perceived will be a job interview but instead they sat us down for ours telling us how they are group of entrepreneurs with a vision to lift 100m Nigerians out of poverty. Honesty I knew its going to be something like this when I got the invite but I just said I should go. I am actually working but I need something on the side since my job provides me with some free times sometimes in a week. I waited to hear if they will provide us with business loans or something but they didn't mention anything like that. They were busy telling me things I already knew, inspirational videos that I have watched long time ago. They ask us to come tomorrow but I don't think I am ready to sit for hour hearing things they should be telling a primary 6 pupil. But if it involves a concrete plan like giving business loans to be paid for back then amen in. Kindly share ur experience if any. Thank you
you've just walked into the hands of GNLD

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is ODG Africa For Real?? by Emmyxclusive: 11:45pm On Oct 26, 2021
myami:
thanks alot, I am not going back there

6 Likes

Re: Is ODG Africa For Real?? by NeutralNigerian: 5:30pm On Oct 28, 2021
Exactly the same experience, from the moment they started saying "You work WITH the company not FOR the company", "Be your own Boss", I knew they were going to waste my time.

11 Likes

Re: Is ODG Africa For Real?? by potolaspotolu: 12:12pm On Nov 13, 2021
Well I got a mail from them I go no where .. mine is for Monday in Kaduna . Thank God I'm seeing this now . I go no where

5 Likes

Re: Is ODG Africa For Real?? by DONCATTY: 9:02pm On Nov 13, 2021
myami:

WELCOME TO ODG AFRICA

The Outstanding Diamond Group (ODG) is a group of business owners who have one mission to remove 100 million Nigerians from poverty through Mentorship and Training along side Business Building.

ODG Africa is a Human Capacity Business Building firm that partners with Agro-business and Health servicing organization.

In ODG Africa, we train Entrepreneurial minded young individuals, Civil service workers and the unemployed on how to start a sustainable income through Business building.

OUR SERVICES
EMPOWERMENT
1. Wealth Creation
The rich gets richer while the poor gets poorer, the question is where do you belong? Nobody wants to stay and live poor but how do you eradicate poverty and be able to create wealth. Join the team of Entrepreneurs, learn how to generate a stable, and sustainable income by building a trans generational business of the 21st century and join the league of wealthy people in the world today

2. Business Financing
Business Finance helps you as a business to channel money from investors to entities that need it, we teach you to raise and manage your funds as a business organization, obtaining finance to purchase capital assets for the business, to deal with a sudden cash crunch.
3. Business Development
We identify, innovative ideas to nuture and build business opportunities with the aim of increasing revenues and drive profitablity for various business ideas

AGRO BUSINESS
We are committed toward building and expanding the agricultural sector by raising, empowering, mentoring and training prospective farmers who wants to delve into the agricultural sector and make a difference. Our services include
- Agricultural training (crop farming, and animal husbandry).
- Empowering farmers with organic fertilizer.
Organic liquid fetilizer used by crop farmers, poultry farmers, fish farmers, livestock farmers to boost and increase their farm productivity for profit maximization

TRAINING & CONSULTING
1. Leadership Training
Have you always wanted to be public speaker?
Do you have what it takes to delve into public speaking?
Why not join us today, get trained by professionals who have succeeded in the sector and be that person you want to be.

2. Human Capacity Building
Engaging the human mind to exploring new and creative ideas that are result oriented. Since the mind is the center piece of every man we intend to maximize our potentials by exploring and improving our mental capacity.

3. Corporate Presentation
Presentation at different levels of organization are carried out by a team of professionals with the aim of passing out informations that are worthwhile and valuable.

SOCIAL AND DIGITAL MARKETING
Are you IT inclined or want to improve your skills in social and Digital Marketing? Here is a great opportunity for you to learn digital and online Marketing from the comfort of your home by working with experts in the IT section while you improve your skills.

For more information visit www.odgafrica.com

1 Like

Re: Is ODG Africa For Real?? by DONCATTY: 9:05pm On Nov 13, 2021
Emmyxclusive:

WELCOME TO ODG AFRICA

The Outstanding Diamond Group (ODG) is a group of business owners who have one mission to remove 100 million Nigerians from poverty through Mentorship and Training along side Business Building.

ODG Africa is a Human Capacity Business Building firm that partners with Agro-business and Health servicing organization.

In ODG Africa, we train Entrepreneurial minded individuals, Civil service workers and the unemployed on how to start a sustainable income through Business building.

OUR SERVICES
EMPOWERMENT
1. Wealth Creation
The rich gets richer while the poor gets poorer, the question is where do you belong? Nobody wants to stay and live poor but how do you eradicate poverty and be able to create wealth. Join the team of Entrepreneurs, learn how to generate a stable, and sustainable income by building a trans generational business of the 21st century and join the league of wealthy people in the world today

2. Business Financing
Business Finance helps you as a business to channel money from investors to entities that need it, we teach you to raise and manage your funds as a business organization, obtaining finance to purchase capital assets for the business, to deal with a sudden cash crunch.
3. Business Development
We identify, innovative ideas to nuture and build business opportunities with the aim of increasing revenues and drive profitablity for various business ideas

AGRO BUSINESS
We are committed toward building and expanding the agricultural sector by raising, empowering, mentoring and training prospective farmers who wants to delve into the agricultural sector and make a difference. Our services include
Organic liquid fetilizer used by crop farmers, poultry farmers, fish farmers, livestock farmers to boost and increase their farm productivity for profit maximization

TRAINING & CONSULTING
1. Leadership Training
Why not join us today, get trained by professionals who have succeeded in the sector and be that person you want to be.

Engaging the human mind to exploring new and creative ideas that are result oriented. Since the mind is the center piece of every man we intend to maximize our potentials by exploring and improving our mental capacity.

Presentation at different levels of organization are carried out by a team of professionals with the aim of passing out informations that are worthwhile and valuable.

Are you IT inclined or want to improve your skills in social and Digital Marketing? Here is a great opportunity for you to learn digital and online Marketing from the comfort of your home by working with experts in the IT section while you improve your skills.

For more information visit www.odgafrica.com

1 Like

Re: Is ODG Africa For Real?? by DIRECTORSTAN: 8:58am On Nov 14, 2021
myami:
@myami you have not been there and you just draw a conclusion, this is how you guys keep carrying fake information. If you listen to all these people you will remain where you are. Better find out yourself and don't follow opinion of others.
Re: Is ODG Africa For Real?? by Sophy95(f): 9:26am On Nov 14, 2021
potolaspotolu:
Well I got a mail from them I go no where .. mine is for Monday in Kaduna . Thank God I'm seeing this now . I go no where

Well, you've not been there and you are making conclusions base on someone else's observation. Nevertheless, I was also invited for a business chat on Monday as well and I'm definitely going as long as it has to do with business.

My opinion though.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is ODG Africa For Real?? by Sophy95(f): 8:30am On Nov 17, 2021
Hello guys, I was at ODG Africa on Monday for my Business Chat which I was invited for and the process was interesting. For those of you who keeps listening to people's opinion, I advise you go there yourself and go through the whole process.

On a brighter note, I've been invited for the final stage. I pray I qualify as I key into their vision.

2 Likes

Re: Is ODG Africa For Real?? by Abuyahaya001: 9:43pm On Nov 24, 2021
On a serious note, ODG Africa is a place to be, Am just three weeks working with ODG and it is entirely different from my former place of work. If you really have a purpose in life and want to achieve your dreams then ODG Africa is a place for you. Anyone that complains about this company does not have a fair judgement.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is ODG Africa For Real?? by Joshuasunday765: 9:35am On Nov 25, 2021
potolaspotolu:

ODG AFRICA is for real.
A month ago I got the same invite you got . The invitation states "Business Chat" not "Job Interview".

I stayed till the last process and their business proposal was convincing enough for me to take advantage of the business opportunity they offered.

Right now am still benefiting and will continue to benefit through ODG AFRICA.

They have a business opportunity platform that enables you to work and do something else on the side to earn more income to safe guard your financial future.

Naturally, in life people will always see things from different perspective. Why not take part in it yourself to confirm what you are hearing?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is ODG Africa For Real?? by seunlizy(f): 3:36pm On Jan 21, 2022
potolaspotolu:

Did u eventually attend the business chat?

Also what are the things discussed cos I also got a mail from them.
Somebody should help me.

3 Likes

Re: Is ODG Africa For Real?? by Sophy95(f): 10:51pm On Jan 21, 2022
seunlizy:

Did u eventually attend the business chat?

Also what are the things discussed cos I also got a mail from them.
Somebody should help me.

Yes I did and I qualified for the second stage but unfortunately, I lost someone dear and could not attend. Although, I like the way the whole process went

So I urge you to also go and undergo the process yourself you might like it and God's willing qualify. Wish you all the best

1 Like

Re: Is ODG Africa For Real?? by DirectorJacob(m): 9:41am On Jan 22, 2022
WELCOME TO ODG AFRICA

In ODG Africa, we train Entrepreneurial minded individuals, Civil service workers and the unemployed on how to start a sustainable income through Business building.

OUR SERVICES
EMPOWERMENT
1. Wealth Creation

2. Business Financing
3. Business Development
We identify, innovative ideas to nurture and build business opportunities with the aim of increasing revenues and drive profitability for various business ideas

AGRO BUSINESS
Organic liquid fertilizer used by crop farmers, poultry farmers, fish farmers, livestock farmers to boost and increase their farm productivity for profit maximization

TRAINING & CONSULTING
1. Leadership Training

Presentation at different levels of organization are carried out by a team of professionals with the aim of passing out information that are worthwhile and valuable.

Are you IT inclined or want to improve your skills in social and Digital Marketing? Here is a great opportunity for you to learn digital and online Marketing from the comfort of your home by working with experts in the IT section while you improve your skills

2 Likes

Re: Is ODG Africa For Real?? by Ainafavour(f): 10:07am On Feb 09, 2022
In my own view these guys are really making serious effort to ensure they invest on people, mentor them to succeed, their training is even top-notch and eye opening, I think we we have organizations like this in our country, Nigeria would have become a better place...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is ODG Africa For Real?? by Alooone: 7:12am On Feb 11, 2022
Sophy95:
Hello guys, I was at ODG Africa on Monday for my Business Chat which I was invited for and the process was interesting. For those of you who keeps listening to people's opinion, I advise you go there yourself and go through the whole process.

On a brighter note, I've been invited for the final stage. I pray I qualify as I key into their vision.
Hello
Re: Is ODG Africa For Real?? by Abuyahaya001: 10:53pm On Feb 11, 2022
WELCOME TO ODG AFRICA

OUR SERVICES
EMPOWERMENT
1. Wealth Creation

2. Business Financing
3. Business Development

AGRO BUSINESS

TRAINING & CONSULTING
1. Leadership Training

Re: Is ODG Africa For Real?? by chimeze02: 12:06pm On Feb 16, 2022
If you really want to have a life time experience this year attend a business chat. With an open-minded attitude you will understand and know what to do to salvage situations around you. I'm so grateful I had an experience with them and I look forward to working with them, because this is what our country need at this time.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is ODG Africa For Real?? by DIRECTORSTAN: 12:52am On Mar 15, 2022
Re: Is ODG Africa For Real?? by DIRECTORSTAN: 1:00am On Mar 15, 2022
In ODG Africa limited, we are fufilling our mission of removing people from poverty. The picture depicts a former mortuary attendant with just Secondary School education, travelling to exotic locations around the world, all expenses paid courtesy ODG Africa limited.

Re: Is ODG Africa For Real?? by Abel20(m): 3:10pm On Mar 20, 2022
I was invited but am not satisfy with all this reviews am seeing ...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is ODG Africa For Real?? by DIRECTORSTAN: 8:16am On Apr 21, 2022
Abel20:
I was invited but am not satisfy with all this reviews am seeing ...
If you keep following public opinion or opinion of other people to take decision then you can never go far in life because everyone see things from their own perspective. If you really need a change in your life then ODG Africa is a company to follow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is ODG Africa For Real?? by Emmyxclusive: 10:46am On Apr 22, 2022
Sophy95:

Yes I did and I qualified for the second stage but unfortunately, I lost someone dear and could not attend. Although, I like the way the whole process went

So I urge you to also go and undergo the process yourself you might like it and God's willing qualify. Wish you all the best
I got another mails again, I will go and see since u said the business chat was interesting.
Re: Is ODG Africa For Real?? by Wande22(m): 11:10am On Apr 22, 2022
ODG or wetin una dem de call yasef Mek pipul wey go give Us review no dey disturb us with unnecessary write-up

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is ODG Africa For Real?? by Abel20(m): 11:06pm On Apr 22, 2022
DIRECTORSTAN:

If you keep following public opinion or opinion of other people to take decision then you can never go far in life because everyone see things from their own perspective. If you really need a change in your life then ODG Africa is a company to follow.

Fat lie .. I went to the interview. Already ...it's full of crap ...and please stop deceiving people. In the name of people are looking for jobs ...what kinda interview plays motivational video for recruitment ... Mchewww

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is ODG Africa For Real?? by Abuyahaya001: 3:32pm On Apr 24, 2022
Abel20:

Fat lie .. I went to the interview. Already ...it's full of crap ...and please stop deceiving people. In the name of people are looking for jobs ...what kinda interview plays motivational video for recruitment ... Mchewww
Kai.... I totally disagree with you, Remember we were invited for BUSINESS CHAT not INTERVIEW and the session was very educative. So I see nothing wrong with the video they played for us.
Re: Is ODG Africa For Real?? by DIRECTORSTAN: 10:02pm On May 11, 2022
We are still on the mission of changing lives, This is the third trip of a former mortuary attendant this year 2022.
First trip was Suncity, Second trip was Durban and now Abu-Dhabi, Dubia.
All expense paid trip courtesy ODG AFRICA.

Re: Is ODG Africa For Real?? by Ayusgene111: 9:07am On May 25, 2022
DIRECTORSTAN:
In ODG Africa limited, we are fufilling our mission of removing people from poverty. The picture depicts a former mortuary attendant with just Secondary School education, travelling to exotic locations around the world, all expenses paid courtesy ODG Africa limited.

This guy is a very temperamental and illogical individual ..it is all about selling drugs and mlm networking

6 Likes

Re: Is ODG Africa For Real?? by Ayusgene111: 9:15am On May 25, 2022
Abuyahaya001:

Kai.... I totally disagree with you, Remember we were invited for BUSINESS CHAT not INTERVIEW and the session was very educative. So I see nothing wrong with the video they played for us.

BEWARE EVERYONE!!! THEY HAVE AGENT EVEN ON NAIRA LAND AND EVERYWHERE JUST TO MAKE IT LOOK LEGITIMATE.....I WAS THERE AND JUST BY ASKING FEW QUESTIONS..THE GUY WAS SO LOGGED OFF THAT HE WAS ANTICIPATING FOR A FIST FIGHT.....WHAT A CHILDISH AND IRRATIONAL MOVE....
I JUST HAD TO LEAVE QUITELY....THEY HAVE NOTHING UPSTAIRS.....

THEY JUST WANT TO REGISTER MORE PEOPLE IN THIS DRUG COMPANY,CLIMB UP THE NEXT LEVEL AND EARN COMMISSION FOR BRINGING IN PEOPLE COS THAT IS HOW IT WORKS.....NO BUSINESS ANYWHERE..IT IS ALL FALLACY..I REPEAT,,DO NOT BE DECEIVED..IT IS ALL COCK AND BULL STORYLINE

12 Likes

Re: Is ODG Africa For Real?? by Ayusgene111: 9:39am On May 25, 2022
EVEN IF U DECIDE TO JOIN THIS CRAP, U WILL HAVE TO BRING IN AND REGISTER PEOPLE WITH UR CODE AT LEAST 500 TO 800 PEOPLE WHO HAVE TO BE ALSO VERY ACTIVE IN BRINGING IN PEOPLE TOO BEFORE U CAN EARN ANY SUBSTAINTIAL COMMISSION FROM THE COMPANY OR EVEN GET TO A REPUTABLE LEVEL OR POSITION...THIS COULD TAKE ALMOST 2 OR 3 YEARS OF YOUR LIFE...U WILL JUST BE WORKING FOR THEM SOURCING FOR PEOPLE TO JOIN AND THEY EARNING COMMISSION WITH YOUR SWEAT... THE DRUGS AND FARM PRODUCE IS A COVER UP

THAT IS WHY U CAN SEE THEM VORACIOUSLY INVADING EVERYWHERE ESPECIALLY INDEED.COM. TO DISGUISE IN EVERY FORM AND DECEIVE PEOPLE ALL IN THE NAME OF JOB OFFERS......I FEEL THIS IS A CRIMINAL OFFENCE PUNISHABLE BY LAW.....
LET PEOPLE KNOW WHAT IS UP...IT IS LEFT TO THEM TO DECIDE WHETHER OR NOT TO JOIN UR TEAM OF MLM NETWORK...
THIS DECEIT IS GETTING TOO MUCH AND ITS SPREADING LIKE COVID DISEASES AND WE SEE IT AND KEEP QUIET...

27 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Share Your Job Hunting Experience With Zero Balance / Job Vacancies / NESTOIL Graduate Trainee Program 2018!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.