Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,372 members, 7,822,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Suspected Car Thief Mobbed In Abuja (Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Car Thief Mobbed In Abuja (Video) (35288 Views)

Police Arrest Suspected Car Thief In Ogun State / I Stole To Raise Money To Feature Davido Or Runtown In My Music - Car Thief / Suspected Car Thief Stripped Unclad And Beaten In Calabar (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspected Car Thief Mobbed In Abuja (Video) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 11:19am On Oct 27, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Xn8EF-2m3g

A suspected car thief was mobbed by an angry crowd in Abuja.

A Video of the mobbing was shared online. It shows a noisy crowd surrounding the alleged thief, each person trying to lay their hands on him.

The presence of a uniformed personnel did not deter the crowd.

The angry mob outnumbered the officer and managed to get in some slaps and punches as the suspected thief was led away.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVhwarWARdZ/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=d88f8650-c937-48fb-a359-6cf1969ffdd5

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Car Thief Mobbed In Abuja (Video) by Maxymilliano(m): 11:33am On Oct 27, 2021
The angry mob outnumbered the officer and managed to get in some slaps and punches as the suspected thief was led away.

This is when you know the Police can be your friend, against an enraged mob baying for your head.

Even shoemaker wasn't left out of the public beating

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Suspected Car Thief Mobbed In Abuja (Video) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 11:35am On Oct 27, 2021
Maxymilliano:

This is when you know the Police can be your friend, against an enraged mob baying for your head.

Even shoemaker wasn't left out of the public beating

See More Photos www.. com
Re: Suspected Car Thief Mobbed In Abuja (Video) by Davash222(m): 11:36am On Oct 27, 2021
Someone's boyfriend cry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Car Thief Mobbed In Abuja (Video) by IgweBUIKE1(m): 11:39am On Oct 27, 2021
I don't have an atom of pity for a theif. ..cos most of will be the one coming online to form grace

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Car Thief Mobbed In Abuja (Video) by Boogyman557: 12:16pm On Oct 27, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool WTF MAN

4 Likes

Re: Suspected Car Thief Mobbed In Abuja (Video) by slawormiir: 3:42pm On Oct 27, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Assuming say we dey use the same energy take dey beat our politicians

Nigeria for don better
post=107112681:
Everyday for the thief.............
One day for the owner abi......

But that is not the case for our politicians.....everyday for our politicians.....no day for the masses

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Suspected Car Thief Mobbed In Abuja (Video) by ATEAMS: 3:42pm On Oct 27, 2021
Crime is naught but misdirected energy. So long as every institution of today, economic, political, social, and moral, conspires to misdirect human energy into wrong channels; so long as most people are out of place doing the things they hate to do, living a life they loathe to live, crime will be inevitable, and all the laws on the statutes can only increase, but never do away with, crime..

7 Likes

Re: Suspected Car Thief Mobbed In Abuja (Video) by Passionate888: 3:42pm On Oct 27, 2021
Abuja too? People dey vex o

4 Likes

Re: Suspected Car Thief Mobbed In Abuja (Video) by MarveworldG: 3:42pm On Oct 27, 2021
People work hard to own that car, no one would sit and watch you take what they got with sweat

8 Likes

Re: Suspected Car Thief Mobbed In Abuja (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:42pm On Oct 27, 2021
Everyday for the thief.............

slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

One day for the owner abi......

But that is not the case for our politicians.....everyday for our politicians.....no day for the masses
You are 100% right our darling Nigga! wink
After they are well beaten here on earth, devil go continue the flogging in hell fire!

May it never be well with any politician that have stolen from our National treasury and took our country 100 years back, wherever they may be right now.

No be curse.
Na FACT!

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Suspected Car Thief Mobbed In Abuja (Video) by IKBARUTEN11(m): 3:43pm On Oct 27, 2021
This shouldn't have made FP because the suspect was not lynched to death and burnt

Those car snatchers are real devil in another form. You can only relate if you have been their victim

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Car Thief Mobbed In Abuja (Video) by YungTemy(m): 3:43pm On Oct 27, 2021
The beaten wey this guy for collect eh cheesy .
Every day is for the thief, one day is for the owner.
Re: Suspected Car Thief Mobbed In Abuja (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:43pm On Oct 27, 2021
See as this woman tanda give am better gbas-gbos on a back slap levels grin cheesy wink

Same way dem MANNA dey give children of hate, frustrations and perdition correct gbas-gbos OK a weekly basis (as the spirit leads) tongue tongue

Pikin wey dem try teach manners for house wey no wan listen, na for Nairaland dem go teach am sense....... by force!

He got what he deserves.

We Rise

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Suspected Car Thief Mobbed In Abuja (Video) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 27, 2021
Good for him...

Pity no Thief, cause most of them are murderers...

Nothing I hate in this life more than thieves.

I wish our politicians can be handled like this too...

8 Likes

Re: Suspected Car Thief Mobbed In Abuja (Video) by McOluOmo: 3:44pm On Oct 27, 2021
[s]
post=107112694:
He got what he deserves
[/s]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Car Thief Mobbed In Abuja (Video) by OChimex: 3:44pm On Oct 27, 2021
Steal someone's property for this hard time? That's wickedness. He should face the full wrath of the law.

Proper investigations should be carried out to be sure he really wan steal the car or just someone sent message to go get or do something from the car or he mistook the car for his, or....etc.

My own experience, 2008, when I was working. Me and boss always go on training workshops because he was a medical doctor/University professor. So, on many occasions, he will send me to get something from the car at the parking lots, and gave me the keys, but I always struggled with unlocking the doors, that it always ended up me calling his driver to help out, when I must had spent time fiddling with the door.
Assuming it was in a big parking lot like this with hundreds of cars and in an area with high car theft that I did those struggling then, one day some passerby for brand me car thief. And my boss go dey inside workshop hall dey give lecture while I dey get beaten as a thief...

My boss na confirm miser, he no dey like work him car well, so he dey manage everything for him car. Lol

But come oo, most nigerians are stonehearted ooo. See as women dey put hand beat. If you leave that thief there, even a newborn baby fit follow go get fuel make them burn am.

No wonder they always birth soulless leaders.

Na with this heartlessness them take they born children oo...

This whole sight is sickening

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Car Thief Mobbed In Abuja (Video) by PantherNG: 3:44pm On Oct 27, 2021
May you, your loved ones and family members not be a suspected thief. Jungle justice has killed many innocent people.

4 Likes

Re: Suspected Car Thief Mobbed In Abuja (Video) by fredoooooo: 3:45pm On Oct 27, 2021
He escape a possible death by burning

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Car Thief Mobbed In Abuja (Video) by Divoc19(f): 3:45pm On Oct 27, 2021
Thunder fire Grace grin
IgweBUIKE1:
I don't have an atom of pity for a theif. ..cos most of will be the one coming online to form grace
Re: Suspected Car Thief Mobbed In Abuja (Video) by Franklyspeakin: 3:45pm On Oct 27, 2021
Manna is here
Re: Suspected Car Thief Mobbed In Abuja (Video) by kalvoken(m): 3:45pm On Oct 27, 2021
post=107112694:
He got what he deserves

Says something that supports everything evil, oh I see, your anger is that he's a lesser thief to the type you supports.

Ozu udele

4 Likes

Re: Suspected Car Thief Mobbed In Abuja (Video) by ImmaculateJOE(m): 3:45pm On Oct 27, 2021
Lazy youths.
When will they mob Politheifians for stealing their destiny since 1960?
Re: Suspected Car Thief Mobbed In Abuja (Video) by gift2xl: 3:47pm On Oct 27, 2021
That serves him right, and his married. Imagine that the wife or in-laws are watching this video.
Re: Suspected Car Thief Mobbed In Abuja (Video) by abobote: 3:47pm On Oct 27, 2021
Everyone wan dash him own slap. That place looks like wuse
Re: Suspected Car Thief Mobbed In Abuja (Video) by Kaybee14(m): 3:48pm On Oct 27, 2021
Say no to crime.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lukman Bello: Lawyer Stripped Of His Clothes And Thrown Into Cell / Bayelsa Man Exposes Lady Who Stole His Phone After Visiting His House. Photos / Young Man Stabbed To Death By Cultists At A Hotel In Anambra. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.