Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,489 members, 7,850,695 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:35 AM

Video Of Naira Marley Arriving Court Today For His Alleged Cyber Fraud Trial - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video Of Naira Marley Arriving Court Today For His Alleged Cyber Fraud Trial (52523 Views)

Court Grants Blessing CEO Bail Over Alleged Cyber-Bullying / Blessing CEO Remanded In Prison Till May 30 Over Alleged Cyber-Bullying & Libel / Naira Marley Arriving Court Vs Naira Marley Leaving Court (Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Naira Marley Arriving Court Today For His Alleged Cyber Fraud Trial by jojo1415: 9:50pm On Oct 27, 2021
Bad influence cry
Re: Video Of Naira Marley Arriving Court Today For His Alleged Cyber Fraud Trial by Juanmike(m): 9:51pm On Oct 27, 2021
1Dikoce:
I JUST BOUGHT SINGLE Two-ODD FROM USA. TIME TO WIN VERY BIG AGAIN!!!
Payment after winning.
STAKE 50K AND WIN #100,000
STAKE 100K AND WIN #200,000 ETC
Whats-app;

0 8 1 7 9 1 4 6 0 3 4
Eat alone dine a lone
Re: Video Of Naira Marley Arriving Court Today For His Alleged Cyber Fraud Trial by SenecaTheYonger: 9:53pm On Oct 27, 2021
This guy really became popular at the start of his EFCC case.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Naira Marley Arriving Court Today For His Alleged Cyber Fraud Trial by QueSerasera1(f): 9:54pm On Oct 27, 2021
All US helped surface on Abba Kyra what have they done about that?
Damn the country is dead, no rules just games

1 Like

Re: Video Of Naira Marley Arriving Court Today For His Alleged Cyber Fraud Trial by Biggcake: 9:54pm On Oct 27, 2021
Rexymania:
Na Rugged Man finish this guy o. If he had listened, he wouldn't have been in this mess. Always respect the people ahead of you, them fit treat your fvck up

Someone that has been in and out of eleven Police cases in London.

So this is no biggie

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Naira Marley Arriving Court Today For His Alleged Cyber Fraud Trial by Charisma01: 9:58pm On Oct 27, 2021
I hope he goes to jail. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Video Of Naira Marley Arriving Court Today For His Alleged Cyber Fraud Trial by Figger(m): 9:59pm On Oct 27, 2021
Every offense has fine, he would just pay the fine and he'd be out if eventually convicted.
Re: Video Of Naira Marley Arriving Court Today For His Alleged Cyber Fraud Trial by Rexymania(m): 9:59pm On Oct 27, 2021
Hmmmm criminal

Biggcake:

Someone that has been in and out of eleven Police cases in London.

So this is no biggie

1 Like

Re: Video Of Naira Marley Arriving Court Today For His Alleged Cyber Fraud Trial by OgwuEgo: 10:01pm On Oct 27, 2021
Shut up!
Lordofalmajiri:

Oga you're a proud Simp!! And brolosho grin grin

1 Like

Re: Video Of Naira Marley Arriving Court Today For His Alleged Cyber Fraud Trial by Manlikekebin(m): 10:04pm On Oct 27, 2021
Efcc at work
Re: Video Of Naira Marley Arriving Court Today For His Alleged Cyber Fraud Trial by Lordofalmajiri(f): 10:06pm On Oct 27, 2021
OgwuEgo:
Shut up!
Shut up ontop comments Is like you're from Ngbo grin grin?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Naira Marley Arriving Court Today For His Alleged Cyber Fraud Trial by Afo241(m): 10:12pm On Oct 27, 2021
I'm proud to be Marliaz fan grin grin wink

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Naira Marley Arriving Court Today For His Alleged Cyber Fraud Trial by Afo241(m): 10:14pm On Oct 27, 2021
I'm proud to be Marliaz fan grin grin wink� �

1 Like

Re: Video Of Naira Marley Arriving Court Today For His Alleged Cyber Fraud Trial by Afo241(m): 10:16pm On Oct 27, 2021
Charisma01:
I hope he goes to jail. Nonsense
[color=#000000][/color]ogbeni shut up jor

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Naira Marley Arriving Court Today For His Alleged Cyber Fraud Trial by Christaks(m): 10:19pm On Oct 27, 2021
zaxbash:
Netflix premium account for just 2k with 5 years subscription.. chat me on WhatsApp on 081-87-84-1776

Modified version of Netflix that is free?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Naira Marley Arriving Court Today For His Alleged Cyber Fraud Trial by izubext007: 10:24pm On Oct 27, 2021
Disturbing the world
Re: Video Of Naira Marley Arriving Court Today For His Alleged Cyber Fraud Trial by Ahmback(m): 10:27pm On Oct 27, 2021
Wealthoptulent:
grin

Like they SAY, in dirts is way to clean success.

Look at ME now, MY 1ST FTC here over years, is from FRAUD NEWS! DIRT TO CLEAN FTC grin grin
gee. I dey feel u

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Naira Marley Arriving Court Today For His Alleged Cyber Fraud Trial by jericco1(m): 10:30pm On Oct 27, 2021
Dude has been quiet of late. Seems EFCC have him by the balls
Re: Video Of Naira Marley Arriving Court Today For His Alleged Cyber Fraud Trial by brosom(m): 10:36pm On Oct 27, 2021
Trimjos:
Waiting to see our super 'corpse' aka Nwoke obioma Baba Tailor in chains arriving the court to answer to his crimes
nwoke obioma,??

Guy u be grandpa oo grin

1 Like

Re: Video Of Naira Marley Arriving Court Today For His Alleged Cyber Fraud Trial by Akharmony: 10:50pm On Oct 27, 2021
Goodluck my G. Even though we know that the industry is full of Intellectual cyber criminal. Always,the stuggle for fame is not a childs play

1 Like

Re: Video Of Naira Marley Arriving Court Today For His Alleged Cyber Fraud Trial by Charisma01: 10:58pm On Oct 27, 2021
Afo241:

ogbeni shut up jor

Stop listening to such musicians and music.
They pollute the soul.
Listen to music that glorifies God
Re: Video Of Naira Marley Arriving Court Today For His Alleged Cyber Fraud Trial by RPG2020(m): 11:00pm On Oct 27, 2021
4348 na cut him ticket
Re: Video Of Naira Marley Arriving Court Today For His Alleged Cyber Fraud Trial by Johel(m): 11:05pm On Oct 27, 2021
incogni2o:
I still wonder how a lot of people like being associated with this guy.

I get the young and free part.

But don't we have any better artist?

He's better than you atleast...Rest.
Re: Video Of Naira Marley Arriving Court Today For His Alleged Cyber Fraud Trial by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 27, 2021
This guy is a cancer to the youths.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Naira Marley Arriving Court Today For His Alleged Cyber Fraud Trial by JoburgPlug: 11:13pm On Oct 27, 2021
Them wan put guy man inside.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Naira Marley Arriving Court Today For His Alleged Cyber Fraud Trial by pointblank247(m): 12:07am On Oct 28, 2021
Rexymania:
Na Rugged Man finish this guy o. If he had listened, he wouldn't have been in this mess. Always respect the people ahead of you, them fit treat your fvck up
guy, I missed that one, tell me about it
Re: Video Of Naira Marley Arriving Court Today For His Alleged Cyber Fraud Trial by Nobody: 12:20am On Oct 28, 2021
77star:

cheesy
turned marlianbbqgrills

Wetin we go call NLPoliceWoman then?

That one na he goat

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bankulli To D'banj: “You Do Drugs, You Have Done So Much Evil To Many” / Tunde Demuren Loses Job At Aero Contractors - BlackBoxNigeria.com / 10 Nigerian Celebrities Whose Eyeballs Make Them ‘stand Out’ (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.