Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,550 members, 7,850,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:22 AM

Video Of Naira Marley Arriving Court Today For His Alleged Cyber Fraud Trial - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video Of Naira Marley Arriving Court Today For His Alleged Cyber Fraud Trial (52524 Views)

Court Grants Blessing CEO Bail Over Alleged Cyber-Bullying / Blessing CEO Remanded In Prison Till May 30 Over Alleged Cyber-Bullying & Libel / Naira Marley Arriving Court Vs Naira Marley Leaving Court (Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Naira Marley Arriving Court Today For His Alleged Cyber Fraud Trial by incogni2o: 2:38am On Oct 28, 2021
Johel:

He's better than you atleast...Rest.

Thanks for pointing that out, Marlian
Re: Video Of Naira Marley Arriving Court Today For His Alleged Cyber Fraud Trial by DNA4ALL(m): 4:07am On Oct 28, 2021
Rexymania:
Na Rugged Man finish this guy o. If he had listened, he wouldn't have been in this mess. Always respect the people ahead of you, them fit treat your fvck up

How Expantiate.
Re: Video Of Naira Marley Arriving Court Today For His Alleged Cyber Fraud Trial by gustavo27(m): 4:55am On Oct 28, 2021
Nemesis
Re: Video Of Naira Marley Arriving Court Today For His Alleged Cyber Fraud Trial by Jhayeahsam01(m): 5:03am On Oct 28, 2021
B
Re: Video Of Naira Marley Arriving Court Today For His Alleged Cyber Fraud Trial by sirchrislatestn(m): 5:12am On Oct 28, 2021
Fake newd
Re: Video Of Naira Marley Arriving Court Today For His Alleged Cyber Fraud Trial by Awoo88: 7:38am On Oct 28, 2021
Each are just harassing this boy. How yahoo boys have been convicted since his am I a yahoo boy song. This thing is personally. Some is offended by that song and wants to reach the boy a lesson. At the end the appearance, efcc will amend charge again for next court case.
Re: Video Of Naira Marley Arriving Court Today For His Alleged Cyber Fraud Trial by Hassanmaye(m): 8:10am On Oct 28, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Naira marley my niggar

I be don forget say this matter still dey ground
grin grin very soon it will cast
Re: Video Of Naira Marley Arriving Court Today For His Alleged Cyber Fraud Trial by graciousify(f): 9:01am On Oct 28, 2021
Judging by the economic realities in Nigeria today, we all know that having only one source of income is no longer sustainable.
I can teach you proven a proven method on how you can scale your income to 300-400k per month using your phone.
Take a step today and start your journey to financial freedom.
Click here to get started:
Re: Video Of Naira Marley Arriving Court Today For His Alleged Cyber Fraud Trial by dododawa1: 9:09am On Oct 28, 2021
Someone role model
Re: Video Of Naira Marley Arriving Court Today For His Alleged Cyber Fraud Trial by 1stKingharry: 9:14am On Oct 28, 2021
Breaking up is not the solution to Nigeria's situation

flash=200,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvyy1uRrW9c[/watch
Re: Video Of Naira Marley Arriving Court Today For His Alleged Cyber Fraud Trial by Erik12(m): 9:28am On Oct 28, 2021
OgwuEgo:
I am a proud Marlian.
You no get job
Re: Video Of Naira Marley Arriving Court Today For His Alleged Cyber Fraud Trial by OgwuEgo: 11:18am On Oct 28, 2021
You are a silly child
Erik12:
You no get job
Re: Video Of Naira Marley Arriving Court Today For His Alleged Cyber Fraud Trial by yomiuk: 11:57am On Oct 28, 2021
If you have skeletons in your closet, it makes good sense to keep one's mouth shut in some instances.
If not, your past can come back to hunt you.
cool
Re: Video Of Naira Marley Arriving Court Today For His Alleged Cyber Fraud Trial by Blackdisciple(m): 12:02pm On Oct 28, 2021
Lolz Buhari pikin and customer
Re: Video Of Naira Marley Arriving Court Today For His Alleged Cyber Fraud Trial by seunfape(m): 2:13pm On Oct 28, 2021
Yahoo ni babalawo
Re: Video Of Naira Marley Arriving Court Today For His Alleged Cyber Fraud Trial by Afo241(m): 4:47pm On Oct 28, 2021
Wetin concern you

Stop listening to such musicians and music.
They pollute the soul.
Listen to music that glorifies God
[/quote]
Re: Video Of Naira Marley Arriving Court Today For His Alleged Cyber Fraud Trial by PristineCircles: 8:54am On Nov 02, 2021
yomiuk:
If you have skeletons in your closet, it makes good sense to keep one's mouth shut in some instances.
If not, your past can come back to hunt you.
cool

I Make The Best Ebook Designs - Checkout Samples Of My Works

Reach me on WhatsApp on 08063894916

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bankulli To D'banj: “You Do Drugs, You Have Done So Much Evil To Many” / Tunde Demuren Loses Job At Aero Contractors - BlackBoxNigeria.com / 10 Nigerian Celebrities Whose Eyeballs Make Them ‘stand Out’ (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.