Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,523 members, 7,861,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:36 PM

Adeyinka Alaseyori Celebrates Tope Alabi's 51st Birthday After Criticizing Her - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adeyinka Alaseyori Celebrates Tope Alabi's 51st Birthday After Criticizing Her (27308 Views)

Teebillz Celebrates Tope Alabi After Visiting Church / Bbnaija's Uriel Replies People Criticizing Her 'thick' Curves / “fake Christians” - Juliet Ibrahim Fires Back At Fans Criticizing Her Nun Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeyinka Alaseyori Celebrates Tope Alabi's 51st Birthday After Criticizing Her by hope4nigeria(m): 10:02pm On Oct 27, 2021
benjackugo:
Adeyinka Alaseyori Celebrates Tope Alabi On Her 51st Birthday Months Criticizing Her On Her Song

Gospel artiste Adeyinka Alaseyori took to her Instagram handle to celebrate her colleague, Tope Alabi, as she turns 51 years old today, October 27, 2021, IgbereTV reports.

Alaseyori thanked Tope Alabi m, prayed for her, and called her "momma".

She wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVhZF9Ml3yt/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

This comes months after Topi Alabi criticized Adeyinka's song "Oniduro Mi", claiming that the Holy Spirit doesn't approve of it.

https://igberetvnews.com/1404438/adeyinka-alaseyori-celebrates-tope-alabi-51st-birthday-months-criticizing-song/
people will will fight settled, forgive and forget, but bloggers will achieve the fight and be reminding both parties every year, bloggers na demons
Re: Adeyinka Alaseyori Celebrates Tope Alabi's 51st Birthday After Criticizing Her by hope4nigeria(m): 10:03pm On Oct 27, 2021
benjackugo:
Adeyinka Alaseyori Celebrates Tope Alabi On Her 51st Birthday Months Criticizing Her On Her Song

Gospel artiste Adeyinka Alaseyori took to her Instagram handle to celebrate her colleague, Tope Alabi, as she turns 51 years old today, October 27, 2021, IgbereTV reports.

Alaseyori thanked Tope Alabi m, prayed for her, and called her "momma".

She wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVhZF9Ml3yt/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

This comes months after Topi Alabi criticized Adeyinka's song "Oniduro Mi", claiming that the Holy Spirit doesn't approve of it.

https://igberetvnews.com/1404438/adeyinka-alaseyori-celebrates-tope-alabi-51st-birthday-months-criticizing-song/
people will will fight settled, forgive and forget, but bloggers will achieve the fight and be reminding both parties every year, bloggers na demons.
Re: Adeyinka Alaseyori Celebrates Tope Alabi's 51st Birthday After Criticizing Her by BabaO2: 10:08pm On Oct 27, 2021
Agape365:
They have buried the hatchet.
and now armed with ak47
Re: Adeyinka Alaseyori Celebrates Tope Alabi's 51st Birthday After Criticizing Her by Gospel2Day: 10:19pm On Oct 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Congratulations though....but all these gospel singer...who dey play thier songs
Secular songs anyday anytime twice on Wednesday
Even the so called Christian nor dey play gospel song...

the only time them dey take that thier song serious na when them dey inside motor dey travel long distance
Especially at the beginning of the journey
Once them don travel far small them go remove am put am for secular song.
the drivers of god is good motors sabi that thing well well

You won't understand why true Christians listen to and enjoy Gospel songs.
When you get born again you will understand.
I have tasted the two worlds and NOTHING will make me go back to my vomit and stinking secular past. Been there, done that.
Jesus is sweet. Come, taste and see for yourself.
Not everyone who claims to be a Christian is truly and really one. By their actions you will know them.
Shalom.

3 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Alaseyori Celebrates Tope Alabi's 51st Birthday After Criticizing Her by kodemann: 10:31pm On Oct 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Congratulations though....but all these gospel singer...who dey play thier songs

the only time them dey take that thier song serious na when them dey inside motor dey travel long distance

LOL this is a very funny observation. Do pilots also play it before take-off? Hahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Adeyinka Alaseyori Celebrates Tope Alabi's 51st Birthday After Criticizing Her by jubrilELsudan: 10:43pm On Oct 27, 2021
I WILL LIKE TO FVCK HER

Re: Adeyinka Alaseyori Celebrates Tope Alabi's 51st Birthday After Criticizing Her by Ogunsay: 10:49pm On Oct 27, 2021
As a gud Christian, dis is wot is expected of us. Your enemy today might be ur best friend tomorrow. This world is too small to be holding grudge against each other. We need to let go nd move on. God bless you, Alaseyori. Happy birthday TA.

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Alaseyori Celebrates Tope Alabi's 51st Birthday After Criticizing Her by Melaninprincess(f): 11:19pm On Oct 27, 2021
I so much love listening to their songs with my new Oraimo freepods 3. The tunes really do touch my soul.
Re: Adeyinka Alaseyori Celebrates Tope Alabi's 51st Birthday After Criticizing Her by Iykenuwa(m): 1:13am On Oct 28, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Speak for yourself Bro, I don't have a single non-gospel song on my phone.

2 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Alaseyori Celebrates Tope Alabi's 51st Birthday After Criticizing Her by Onliie(m): 2:03am On Oct 28, 2021
decatalyst:
Of course, maturity is not by age.

This one shows she is well groomed and, cultured and mature.

More wisdom to you, Yinka.
wisdom is directly proportional to age. It is the constant that is different for each man. I'm sure Yinka is not less wiser now than how she was last 3 years. Don't reject wisdom from older people because of skewed philosophy.
Re: Adeyinka Alaseyori Celebrates Tope Alabi's 51st Birthday After Criticizing Her by BewareOf419: 3:06am On Oct 28, 2021
On which song? The song is NOT her song, the real composer of the song ought to have sue her. Thief
Re: Adeyinka Alaseyori Celebrates Tope Alabi's 51st Birthday After Criticizing Her by gustavo27(m): 4:53am On Oct 28, 2021
You do well
Re: Adeyinka Alaseyori Celebrates Tope Alabi's 51st Birthday After Criticizing Her by TemmyT002(m): 6:19am On Oct 28, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Buhahaha
We plenty ehn
There are millions of us who take songs with sense and purpose seriously, unlike you people who listen to songs that make no sense or add anything good to life.
Join us and enjoy.
We have gospel artists who rap, and sing in hip hop, juju, apala, blues, etc.
Re: Adeyinka Alaseyori Celebrates Tope Alabi's 51st Birthday After Criticizing Her by ComeToJesus: 7:45am On Oct 28, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

I think you should comment on issues that you are very conversant with e.g 'bombing and weeding'

Those that play gospel songs play it.

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Alaseyori Celebrates Tope Alabi's 51st Birthday After Criticizing Her by 4good(m): 8:02am On Oct 28, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

I am a child of God and I listen to only Gospel songs. I also like it loud so I could enjoy the instrumentals very well. It helps a lot in guarding the heart and refreshing connectivity with God. I have lost taste for secular music completely and I am enjoying this.
Re: Adeyinka Alaseyori Celebrates Tope Alabi's 51st Birthday After Criticizing Her by Asconds: 1:55pm On Oct 28, 2021
Hbd to her, talking about gospel music she has put in her best.
Re: Adeyinka Alaseyori Celebrates Tope Alabi's 51st Birthday After Criticizing Her by seunfape(m): 2:14pm On Oct 28, 2021
They are all looking for money jor

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chief ogbonnaya To Naira Marley: You Stole Our Dance Step For 'Soapy' / D'banj Celebrates His Father's Birthday With This Photo / Patoranking Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.