Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,740 members, 7,851,545 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:13 PM

Cult War In Anambra One Eyes Plucked - VIDEO - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cult War In Anambra One Eyes Plucked - VIDEO (11618 Views)

16-Year-Old Boy's Eyes Plucked Out By His Employer In Bauchi (Photos) / Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out / Seven-year-old Boy's Eyes Plucked Out By Suspected Cultists In Nasarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cult War In Anambra One Eyes Plucked - VIDEO by Cultistupdate: 1:15pm On Oct 28, 2021
Johncables402:

Show us the Yahoo yahoo cult wars in ibadan too idiat. You think we're all stupid to know your reason for posting this ?

I just dont want yo use harsh words on you. All cult wars will be posted here. Even the one in Delta.

9 Likes

Re: Cult War In Anambra One Eyes Plucked - VIDEO by Johncables402: 1:21pm On Oct 28, 2021
Cultistupdate:

I just dont want yo use harsh words on you. All cult wars will be posted here. Even the one in Delta.

Don't try and play stupid with me you will regret yourself.
Re: Cult War In Anambra One Eyes Plucked - VIDEO by effido666: 2:10pm On Oct 28, 2021
I don't like seeing or hearing about fight between Aye and Vikings because it's always bloody...... two of Nigerians most wanted and troublesome cult groups

1 Like

Re: Cult War In Anambra One Eyes Plucked - VIDEO by Antell95(m): 2:19pm On Oct 28, 2021
I need a Car for uber services.

Either on lease or Higher purchase.

Re: Cult War In Anambra One Eyes Plucked - VIDEO by Cultistupdate: 2:36pm On Oct 28, 2021
Johncables402:

Don't try and play stupid with me you will regret yourself.

Oga getat if I reply your quote again make I bend. You go quote taya.
Re: Cult War In Anambra One Eyes Plucked - VIDEO by Cultistupdate: 2:38pm On Oct 28, 2021
effido666:
I don't like seeing or hearing about fight between Aye and Vikings because it's always bloody...... two of Nigerians most wanted and troublesome cult groups

Nobody like these wars. Even politicians hug themselves. I wish these cult groups can do same. These killings isn't good

1 Like

Re: Cult War In Anambra One Eyes Plucked - VIDEO by Cultistupdate: 3:02pm On Oct 28, 2021
Re: Cult War In Anambra One Eyes Plucked - VIDEO by Cultistupdate: 3:04pm On Oct 28, 2021
negro77:
The number has been added no status update yet

The matter nor be here, MEN don finish Awka Bags

I wish naira land go accept videos. E Bloody!

Remember I replied u that one was killed. See the PHOTOS here

Re: Cult War In Anambra One Eyes Plucked - VIDEO by alphaNomega: 3:45pm On Oct 28, 2021
This is wickedness
Re: Cult War In Anambra One Eyes Plucked - VIDEO by Spy360(m): 5:09pm On Oct 28, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

But I said unknown gunmen because I never knew the killers. And I made it clear I am not sure if it is for the sit at ho.e
Make a public apology then your sins will f
forgiven. Chineke is merciful.
Re: Cult War In Anambra One Eyes Plucked - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 5:21pm On Oct 28, 2021
Spy360:

Make a public apology then your sins will f
forgiven. Chineke is merciful.

Public apology? For using unknown gunmen when the gunmen were actually unknown at the moment

1 Like

Re: Cult War In Anambra One Eyes Plucked - VIDEO by ProDiverse: 5:39pm On Oct 28, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Ezewuzie01
EzeAro
majesticguy

As u guys can see these killings happened in Ufuma Anambra. I know now you'll believe because it is no more on Igbos head but u guys were attacking me like nothing happened.

EzeAro can u see cultist lynched on the main road yet your so called cousins didn't get just one information even the one that happened in the main road.

Atleast my information was 90% true.
Did it happen in Anambra yes
Where in Anambra Ufuma
Time 25th October
Who did it. Unknown gunmen because I was not sure who the killers were and I made it clear. So it is unknown gunmen since it was sit at home and Igbos were always threatening they were inextricably linked.

Know this and know peace I don't give false information

You are a fool.. You were so sure it was ipob now your lies have been busted you dey yarn dust. Jobless mofo

2 Likes

Re: Cult War In Anambra One Eyes Plucked - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 6:51pm On Oct 28, 2021
ProDiverse:

You are a fool.. You were so sure it was ipob now your lies have been busted you dey yarn dust. Jobless mofo

I said unknown gunmen. Secondly u bingos were saying nothing like that happened. But now the weight is off your shoulders you now agree it happened and it is cult
Re: Cult War In Anambra One Eyes Plucked - VIDEO by Rolly22(m): 7:34pm On Oct 28, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Ezewuzie01
EzeAro
majesticguy

As u guys can see these killings happened in Ufuma Anambra. I know now you'll believe because it is no more on Igbos head but u guys were attacking me like nothing happened.

EzeAro can u see cultist lynched on the main road yet your so called cousins didn't get just one information even the one that happened in the main road.

Atleast my information was 90% true.
Did it happen in Anambra yes
Where in Anambra Ufuma
Time 25th October
Who did it. Unknown gunmen because I was not sure who the killers were and I made it clear. So it is unknown gunmen since it was sit at home and Igbos were always threatening they were inextricably linked.

Know this and know peace I don't give false information

Just shut your Gutters, I always say it, Your hatred for IPOB and ESN has blinded you and would surely Destroy you:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cult War In Anambra One Eyes Plucked - VIDEO by Rolly22(m): 7:37pm On Oct 28, 2021
majesticguy:

I never said the killings didn't happen in Anambra. I made it explicitly clear it was cult related. My only disgust with you, was how you pinned the sit at home, and the murders to unknown gunmen. Putting two and two together, you were obviously pointing accusing fingers at IPOB as being responsible.

Just try to be more professional next time. Don't let sentiments cloud your sense of judgement. Shalom.

You’re talking to a Fool who has been blinded by Hatred
Re: Cult War In Anambra One Eyes Plucked - VIDEO by YourFavorite21(m): 7:56pm On Oct 28, 2021
As long as they are killing their fellow cultists, I'm very very okay with, Infact am not bothered at all, hope to see more of it soon.

1 Like

Re: Cult War In Anambra One Eyes Plucked - VIDEO by CSTR2: 7:59pm On Oct 28, 2021
Idiots that just won the Darwin awards.
Re: Cult War In Anambra One Eyes Plucked - VIDEO by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 28, 2021
LILTJAY:
him tell you say him be axeman
Amd how did he promote ? undecided

Listen to FEM...
Re: Cult War In Anambra One Eyes Plucked - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 11:26pm On Oct 28, 2021
Rolly22:

You’re talking to a Fool who has been blinded by Hatred

But many of u miscreants were insisting nothing happened and why am I the only one reporting.

Secondly I said unknown gunmen, because the gunmen were unknown until now
Re: Cult War In Anambra One Eyes Plucked - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 11:27pm On Oct 28, 2021
Rolly22:

Just shut your Gutters, I always say it, Your hatred for IPOB and ESN has blinded you and would surely Destroy you:

Your hatred for Buhari will destroy u soon. Onyeoshi
Re: Cult War In Anambra One Eyes Plucked - VIDEO by Polynek(m): 12:24am On Oct 29, 2021
Nice guys, more of dat,
Remember our motto
No retreat no surrender
Re: Cult War In Anambra One Eyes Plucked - VIDEO by ProDiverse: 8:21am On Oct 29, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

I said unknown gunmen. Secondly u bingos were saying nothing like that happened. But now the weight is off your shoulders you now agree it happened and it is cult

Oga shut up. Stop changing the narrative. You are a chronic liar and no one takes you seriously because you are a mental case. You should be locked up

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cult War In Anambra One Eyes Plucked - VIDEO by Johncables402: 1:24pm On Oct 29, 2021
Cultistupdate:

Oga getat if I reply your quote again make I bend. You go quote taya.

Shut up

Re: Cult War In Anambra One Eyes Plucked - VIDEO by Cultistupdate: 5:26am On Oct 31, 2021
Johncables402:

Shut up

Lol so you're among these tribal people on nairaland grin
Re: Cult War In Anambra One Eyes Plucked - VIDEO by The5DME(m): 12:51pm On Nov 04, 2021
negro77:

post the videos from streamable. Den drop link here
Re: Cult War In Anambra One Eyes Plucked - VIDEO by Buikechukwu35(m): 9:43pm On Nov 15, 2021
negro77:

pls share me via whatsapp 08161620164 i'm frm A town
Re: Cult War In Anambra One Eyes Plucked - VIDEO by herobear: 9:58pm On Dec 11, 2021
It is true that Vikings and ayes cult clash is very rampant in most eastern states but not all clashes are between them, people genraliz most cult clashes to them, these other cult groups are very violent at times.
Re: Cult War In Anambra One Eyes Plucked - VIDEO by nosleep: 1:15pm On Dec 12, 2021
I pity them all. cultism is the most useless and foolish society I have ever seen in my entire life. just imagine Ayes said they are freedom fighters they said they don't like seeing them been oppressed. shit i have never seen any Ayes supreme group. opposed our wicked government that has been oppressing the masses for the very beginning they found there movement. the numbers of Great destiny that has been Danish and kill by cultizim is beyond imagination. Nigerias are looking for a great organization to opposed the wicked government for there liberty but no cultists has ever stand for the masses. I hate them all they will keep killing themselves till they are no more. useless people.
Re: Cult War In Anambra One Eyes Plucked - VIDEO by IbadeHQ: 1:53pm On Dec 13, 2021
Cultistupdate:

Davido

https://www.nairaland.com/5351329/davido-reassures-loyalty-aye-cult

Thanks for the update. That guy doesn't know anything about Davido.
Re: Cult War In Anambra One Eyes Plucked - VIDEO by Shaolin77: 6:01pm On Dec 13, 2021
negro77:

what's the scores now, hw many bags them don drop? Reason ur bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrest Lagos Daycare Operator Over Defilement Of Baby / Ogun Landlord Attacks Neighbour, Blinds Him Over Security Dues / Video Of UNIPORT Students Killed Surfaces Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.