Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,931 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:10 PM

Ogun State : Secondary School Students Hire Hoodlums To Beat Up Their Teachers - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ogun State : Secondary School Students Hire Hoodlums To Beat Up Their Teachers (302 Views)

How Private School Owners In Nigeria Deprive Their Teachers Of Rest / 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video / How Private School Owners Are Dubiously Cheating Their Teachers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogun State : Secondary School Students Hire Hoodlums To Beat Up Their Teachers by Sigggy: 9:09am On Oct 28, 2021
Update from

Four Students of Community High School, Ijoun have been apprehended by the police for hiring hoodlums to beat up their teachers in the Yewa North Local Government Area of the State, Siggy reports.

The identities of the students were not revealed during the press release by the police, but the suspects were alleged to have masterminded the attacks carried out on Monday.

It had been reported that several hoodlums stormed the school and brutally assaulted teachers, Messrs Stephen Oyelekan and Kayode Olatunji.

The hoodlums were armed with guns and acted on the instructions of the students.

A number of them were also armed with sharp weapons such as machetes and axes. They invaded the school and swiftly targeted the two teachers.

The command's spokesperson, Abimbola Oyeyemi, had confirmed the attacks, saying investigation was still ongoing to decide the next step.

Oyeyemi explained that the four students attacked their teachers for punishing them when they were making noises.

“What happened was that the students imported hoodlums into the school premises to beat their teachers who punished them for making noise,” said Oyeyemi.

“The two teachers were in another classes teaching, while students in other class were shouting, making noise and disturbing the environment.

“The teachers, however, punished the entire class which allegedly infuriated some of them and they decided to also punish the teachers.”

The Ogun PPRO assured that the students would face the law as soon as the investigation was accomplished.

https:///ogun-state-secondary-school-students-hire-hoodlums-to-beat-up-their-teachers/

Re: Ogun State : Secondary School Students Hire Hoodlums To Beat Up Their Teachers by Sigggy: 9:10am On Oct 28, 2021
Ogun state two times in a row... Lol
Re: Ogun State : Secondary School Students Hire Hoodlums To Beat Up Their Teachers by kinzation(m): 9:28am On Oct 28, 2021
Lol
Those wicked teachers deserved to be punished
Re: Ogun State : Secondary School Students Hire Hoodlums To Beat Up Their Teachers by Prosperous111(m): 9:30am On Oct 28, 2021
Agbero boys grin
Re: Ogun State : Secondary School Students Hire Hoodlums To Beat Up Their Teachers by Elsanchez: 10:00am On Oct 28, 2021
junior cultists

weldone o
Re: Ogun State : Secondary School Students Hire Hoodlums To Beat Up Their Teachers by JakeII(m): 10:14am On Oct 28, 2021
I'm partly from Ogun State (mertanally) and I spent my first few Post University years teaching there (retained after youth service) but I can boldly say that, of all the six South Western states, Ogun state has highlest level of this kind'a madness (personal opinion). Not saying such gross occurences are absent in other S/W states but it's like normal occurence in Ogun State. I never witnessed the level of rot I experienced there anywhere else, not talking only about hooliganism but also the high level of sexual indecency and decadence of morality.
Re: Ogun State : Secondary School Students Hire Hoodlums To Beat Up Their Teachers by Sigggy: 12:21pm On Oct 28, 2021
JakeII:
I'm partly from Ogun State (mertanally) and I spent my first few Post University years teaching there (retained after youth service) but I can boldly say that, of all the six South Western states, Ogun state has highlest level of this kind'a madness (personal opinion). Not saying such gross occurences are absent in other S/W states but it's like normal occurence in Ogun State. I never witnessed the level of rot I experienced there anywhere else, not talking only about hooliganism but also the high level of sexual indecency and decadence of morality.

You've said it all...
Re: Ogun State : Secondary School Students Hire Hoodlums To Beat Up Their Teachers by CampussNews: 7:59pm On Oct 28, 2021
Ogun...

(1) (Reply)

Maths On Sequence 1 / Have You Ever Being Corrected Here For Speaking Bad English On Nairaland? / How Much Is UI School Fees For The 2021/2022 Academic Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.