Stats: 3,161,629 members, 7,847,632 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:59 PM

Marriage And Having Children - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage And Having Children (1391 Views)

Will I Regret Not Having Children / Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock / Marriage And Its Challenges; My wife is pushing me to the extremes (2) (3) (4)

Re: Marriage And Having Children by Preciouschinwe(f): 11:41am On Oct 29, 2021
Iyaebe:
I will not stop having children till menopause, people always think im joking whenever I said this but I'm damn serious
shocked shocked shocked Na wah o
Re: Marriage And Having Children by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 29, 2021
Msama:
[s]Good morning! For young couples today is it advisable for them to have lots of children like in the days of our parents? Those days they had 7 or more children from a single mother.[/s]

Yes It's very advisable and feasible. Personality I'm planning on having a full football team. See fooolish question nonsense.....
Re: Marriage And Having Children by bukatyne(f): 11:49am On Oct 29, 2021
Klass99:

cheesy, Seven blessings to you and yours.

May he find a very suitable and good wife indeed.

But, why do you always quote and respond like this? I mean the @ Klass then @ me thing you do?

What do you expect from a papa cool

I read his post and said 'no wonder's, daddy quotes us like this cheesy
Re: Marriage And Having Children by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 29, 2021
Preciouschinwe:
shocked shocked shocked Na wah o
I love kids to stupor, after menopause I'll start adopting, the cry of babies will never run dry around me till I breath my last.May God spare my life and give me the grace to fulfill my dreams and you too.
Re: Marriage And Having Children by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 29, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Breed like rats for what purpose exactly? undecided

Those of you who have children that you aren't able to adequately provide for are simply wicked fools. undecided

One of the "Major Problems" Of Nigeria, If not the Major Problem sef. The overpopulation Is Irritating, disgusting and worrisome.....
Re: Marriage And Having Children by Preciouschinwe(f): 12:05pm On Oct 29, 2021
Iyaebe:
I love kids to stupor, after menopause I'll start adopting, the cry of babies will never run dry around me till I breath my last.May God spare my life and give me the grace to fulfill my dreams and you too.
I understand you smiley, Yesterday I was watching the video of my 4th child that I made when he was 3months old, then I found myself wishing that i'm pregnant. But on a second thought I can't stand the pains and stress that comes with pregnancy again, So I'm done.
Re: Marriage And Having Children by Klass99(f): 12:17pm On Oct 29, 2021
Re: Marriage And Having Children by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 29, 2021
Preciouschinwe:
I understand you smiley, Yesterday I was watching the video of my 4th child that I made when he was 3months old, then I found myself wishing that i'm pregnant. But on a second thought I can't stand the pains and stress that comes with pregnancy again, So I'm done.
lol it is well with us
Re: Marriage And Having Children by Kobojunkie: 2:09pm On Oct 29, 2021
Evolutionlove:

One of the "Major Problems" Of Nigeria, If not the Major Problem sef. The overpopulation Is Irritating, disgusting and worrisome.....
Disgusting is a good description of it. You see people wey dey suffer still dey think say dem need to have more kids. It is of evil! undecided

Re: Marriage And Having Children by Saintmary(f): 4:05pm On Oct 29, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Attack ke? undecided

My point is that over 10 million - 10,000,000 - of those "beautiful" creatures walk the streets of Nigeria, abandoned, even today undecided
Why don't you adopt them?
Re: Marriage And Having Children by Kobojunkie: 5:06pm On Oct 29, 2021
Saintmary:
Why don't you adopt them?
The topic right now isn't adopting but breeding. undecided
Re: Marriage And Having Children by bukatyne(f): 8:10pm On Oct 29, 2021
Klass99:

50 is not a papa oh. He's still young abeg.

Old papa youngie tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Marriage And Having Children by Saintmary(f): 8:29pm On Oct 29, 2021
Kobojunkie:
The topic right now isn't adopting but breeding. undecided

I don't see how your notification will change anything.

If you're not bringing solutions, quoting me is baseless.

Please find someone else to engage you.
Re: Marriage And Having Children by Kobojunkie: 8:33pm On Oct 29, 2021
Saintmary:
I don't see how your notification will change anything.
If you're not bringing solutions, quoting me is baseless.
Please find someone else to engage you.
Problem being there are currently over 10 million homeless children in Nigeria and you think the choice of whether I adopt or not is a solution? Are you being serious here? undecided

Only comments ago you were informing folks that children are beautiful, pretty much enabling the status quote, but now you want to lampoon me for not revealing to you whether I chose to adopt or not? undecided
Re: Marriage And Having Children by Saintmary(f): 8:49pm On Oct 29, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Problem being there are currently over 10 million homeless children in Nigeria and you think the choice of whether I adopt or not is a solution? Are you being serious here? undecided

Only comments ago you were informing folks that children are beautiful, pretty much enabling the status quote, but now you want to lampoon me for not revealing to you whether I chose to adopt or not? undecided

Mr whoever you are, I don't know what your problem is, maybe you are a jobless, lonely person, but I got stuff to do.
If you have problem, or you don't want to rest this beautiful evening, none of your problems is my fault.

In fact none of Africa's or Nigeria's problems is my fault.

If I like, I will loooooooooove babies, as long as everyone can afford it they can have as many babies as they want. It is none of your business.

You don't get to tell ANYONE what to do with their uteruses and private parts as long as you're NOT funding anybody.

If you have a problem with a particular society and their population, LEAVE.

GET OUT.

Lastly, get out of my mentions.

Re: Marriage And Having Children by Stevenbright(m): 8:52pm On Oct 29, 2021
Klass99:

Interestingly, my father who had seven of us said - two kids are more than enough in this age and time. Because, things are not going to get better in Nigeria and children will be even more stubborn and more difficult to manage.

If you ask me I'll say two kids is ideal, practical and very sensible. And it's not because my father thought or said so. It's just less stress and strain! But, the folks with one or two kids seem to be really thriving and living it up.

@ Vision101, I'm impressed and your narrative made me smile. If I may ask was your reality of one child a conscious decision by you and your wife or an act of God? You don't have to answer, but I will appreciate it if you do.

Ya, and the observation "children will be even more stubborn and more difficult to manage" is already happening.
Re: Marriage And Having Children by mariahAngel(f): 9:29pm On Oct 29, 2021
Vision101:
I am in my 50s. Economically active. I have only a son. I'm okay. He is a mining engineer. The car he's using now is his second.

He buys things for me and the mum even when he knows that I can afford them. When the three of us go out we move like friends.

How about this?

In your 50s? Wow! How humbling.

Re: Marriage And Having Children by Vision101(m): 10:13pm On Oct 29, 2021
@mariahAngel

In your 50s? Wow! How humbling.

@me
Thanks....Na God win

Re: Marriage And Having Children by Oglock(m): 10:56pm On Oct 29, 2021
Irredeeemable Simps Are Useless...All Of Them
Re: Marriage And Having Children by Preciouschinwe(f): 6:42am On Oct 30, 2021
Iyaebe:
lol it is well with us
Amen

3yrs Wedlock,no Kids Yet 'because Of His Wif's Health. He Wants A 2nd Wife? / Nigerian Emerges As Top Graduating Student In North Cyprus / An Interview With A Love Child.