Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,454 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Ask me any questions about Setting Up A Supermarket - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ask me any questions about Setting Up A Supermarket (1176 Views)

6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business / What To Expect As A Merchant On Konga. Ask Me Any Questions! / Setting Up A Supermarket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ask me any questions about Setting Up A Supermarket by qunleajayi(m): 11:59pm On Jun 03, 2011
Hello,

The supermarket business is one of the most lucrative businesses that you can put your money on, and without any special skills at all, you can quietly build a fortune.

Please post any questions here ranging from getting a shop, equipping it, buying inventory, sales, staffing, fraud etc and I will answer it,

cheers
Re: Ask me any questions about Setting Up A Supermarket by mayjil: 4:18pm On Jun 05, 2011
I am considering venturing into that, can you tell me if any or what type of American product/food stuff can be considered since I may be bringing stuff from the States.
Re: Ask me any questions about Setting Up A Supermarket by qunleajayi(m): 8:33am On Jun 12, 2011
If its American, I'd probably advise you to do fast food, and bring the equipment from there. Buy used from a closing down firm. You should be able to get burners, Shawarma and Pizza grills, etc dirt cheap,

You can also do boutique or underwears but you have to do an high end niche market selling real designers, otherwise the "china" shops competing with you will finish you off,

Of course, I advise you to get an internet camera and computerise from day one, so that you can control accounts and inventory,
Re: Ask me any questions about Setting Up A Supermarket by smoothlips(m): 12:48pm On Mar 15, 2012
am looking at starting a supermarket in bodethomas, plaese give me a rough idea of how much I will need as start up capital?
Will you serve as a consultant for me if I need one?

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Well Paid 'non-criminal' Occupations In Nigeria / Shipping From Another Country To Nigeria. What's The Best And Surest Way? / Starting A Business, Need A Sponsor/partner.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.