Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Praise Outreach Presents 2021 Osuba Concert | Worship Unusual - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Praise Outreach Presents 2021 Osuba Concert | Worship Unusual (477 Views)

Bride Cries As Her Mum Presents Her With A Car On Her Wedding Day (video) / City Fm Lagos Hosts Praise In The City 2018 / Pictures From Goldberg's Ariya Repete Concert In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Praise Outreach Presents 2021 Osuba Concert | Worship Unusual by ChristianFeeds: 12:37pm On Oct 28, 2021
House of Praise Choir presents the 2021 edition of its yearly concert, OSUBA tagged "Worship Unusual".

The concert promises to be explosive and unforgettable as it unveils the faces of the invited gospel ministers.

The concert scheduled for Saturday, 30th of October will have music ministers such as Onos ...

https://www.thechristianfeeds.com/2021/10/praise-outreach-presents-2021-osuba.html

Re: Praise Outreach Presents 2021 Osuba Concert | Worship Unusual by HornyTave: 7:47pm On Jan 05, 2022
christistruth01 :

Your boldness is saying trash amuses me. I really like your confidence. The meeting of western regions chiefs was held in Benin in 1942, and note it wasnt called ' Yoruba Chiefs meeting' but western region.
It was in the Northern Region meeting held in Kaduna or so, the grand father of Emir Sanusi assaulted the Attah of Igala and the Attah placed a curse on Him. before he got to Kano, he was deposed. the reason of my story is to clarify the system of governance the British used. they used the Chiefs in consolidating power, hence frequent meetings of regional chiefs.
Also, Benin was known as Igodomigodo before hand, and oranmiyan changed the name to Ile'binu, loosely meaning ' angry people or home of angry people', it was Ewuare the first that changed the name from Bini to Edo after deposing His half brother during the Igue festival.

send me your number here or on hornytave@gmail.com, I would love to share you a recent article of the Oba and Ooni.

they banned me again
Re: Praise Outreach Presents 2021 Osuba Concert | Worship Unusual by HornyTave: 7:56pm On Jan 05, 2022
in Edo State, mainly the Binis and Esans, the king are gods, they are not chosen from the ruling family nor do they have ruling families, the throne is hereditary hence they coined the phrase ' Kings are not made but born ' and ' Edo, where the king is truly king '. the respect bestowed on the king is the reason they are pronounced,

in other states, the king pay homage to the governor but in Edo, the Governor pay homage to the King.

(1) (Reply)

Landmark Was The Secret Venue For Smirnoff No Known Address; Here's Inside Scoop / Reinvent Conference 2022 / One House Reality Tv Show - Arrival Of Housemates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.